Danno

'Islamization' of Paris .... from hidden camera

90 posts in this topic

It's the cradle of civilisation. All empires criss-crossed in Middle East. It's bound to have history of needless bloodletting. Christians, Jews, Muslims all were butcher here. There's blood on everyone's hand. Are you change the subject again? Do you have problem with keeping the same chain of thoughts? ADD?

We don't live in the stone ages, your ilk does. Their actions in the last decade alone, heck in the last week, speaks for itself. No matter how much you try to hide this reality, the atrocities carried out in their warped beliefs speaks for itself. No amount of spinning will hide this reality.

This deliberate unwillingness to integrate or even respect the country they have migrated to, is just another example of a particular group of people driven by their fanatical views. Which begs the question, if you guys hate our way of life so much, why bother coming to our countries? Don't say economic reasons, as many many are living off welfare in a number of countries.

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Not true at all. They have the exact same access to education and everything else as anyone there does. Actually, most speak English.

I've lost count of the times I have read of Muslim youths being caught going out and deliberately bashing others, like Indian students. Interesting thing is that they tend to do it in groups, never one on one. Much like terrorism I guess, not man enough to fight with someone to their face, therefore, have to play dirty.

They very defination of gang is a group. Gangs act in groups. And individual violence would be nor more right the group violence. I'm starting to question your sanity, mate. Crikey!

Weren't Australians convicted of violence against Indian students?

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

We don't live in the stone ages, your ilk does. Their actions in the last decade alone, heck in the last week, speaks for itself. No matter how much you try to hide this reality, the atrocities carried out by them speaks for themselves.

This deliberate unwillingness to integrate or respect the country they have migrate to, is just another example of a particular group of people driven by their fanatical views. Which begs the question, if you guys hate us so much, why bother coming to our countries? Don't say economic reasons as many many are living off welfare in a number of countries.

My ilk? Haha.

Tired ol' canned remark. Liking you isn't a precondition of immigrating to America. If you're self-absorbed, obnoxious, racist, stereotypical, no many people are going to like you. If you're contantly hating on people, your victims aren't not going to like you and give you lollipops. Since you won't let me say economic freedoms are the main reason for immigration, I'm left with the only logical and conclusive answer: Muslims are coming to get you. RUN, WILLIE, RUN.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

Heracles is not responsible for what some Australians did. Just like you're not responsible for what bin Laden and his merry gang of faggots did.

Agreed. Difference is that I will accept there is a problem with Indian students being targeted in Australia. Indigo and co refuse to accept that there is a growing problem in a number of countries with fundis moving to the country and then refusing to integrate, let alone respect their new country. All too happy to receive the welfare payments for their seventh kid in Europe, Australia or Canada, but may Allah destroy the infidels for asking them to accept [respect] our way of life.

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Heracles is not responsible for what some Australians did. Just like you're not responsible for what bin Laden and his merry gang of faggots did.
At no point in any of this post did I ever accuse Heracles of being responsible for that. And thanks for saying I'm not responsible for Bin Laden's works. I'm glad you cleared that up. I was so confused if I was.

I distinctly remember telling you to buzz and to not reply to me. If it wasn't clear before, I'm making it clear now. I don't you to respond to me. Put me on your ignore list.

Edited by IndigoSkies

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

Filed: Timeline

I distinctly remember telling you to buzz and to not reply to me. If it wasn't clear before, I'm making it clear now. I don't you to respond to me. Put me on your ignore list.

Sorry, you don't get your wish :lol:

I will accept there is a problem with Indian students being targeted in Australia.

And I will concede that the Australians implicated in those attacks have largely been of Lebanese Muslim descent. But they're still Australian.

I'm left with the only logical and conclusive answer: Muslims are coming to get you. RUN, WILLIE, RUN.

Yeah, must be a huge coincidence that a massive wave of Muslims have immigrated to first world countries and then demanded they change their way of life. As mentioned earlier,this is not evident here because of the size of the population, yet is clearly becoming a big problem in smaller countries.

Is this the manifesto?

1. Migrate to a first world country that shares none of your polar-opposite ideological fundi views.

2. Get on welfare asap, have as many kids as you can.

3. Demand changes to their way of life and claim you are being discriminated against. Use violence where necessary

4. Arrange marriage, marry cousins and bring even more people to the country.

Strange how the exact same scenarios, involving the same people, is being played out in various unconnected first world countries.

Edited by Heracles

Yeah, must be a huge coincidence that a massive wave of Muslims have immigrated to first world countries and then demanded they change their way of life. As mentioned earlier,this is not evident here because of the size of the population, yet is clearly becoming a big problem in smaller countries.

Is this the manifesto?

1. Migrate to a first world country that shares none of your polar-opposite ideological fundi views.

2. Get on welfare asap, have as many kids as you can.

3. Demand changes to their way of life and claim you are being discriminated against. Use violence where necessary

4. Arrange marriage, marry cousins and bring even more people to the country.

Strange how the exact same scenarios, involving the same people, is being played out in various unconnected first world countries.

Oh. Muslims have a manifesto now? Man, I need to be on top of that stuff. How'd you get access to it? Only Muslim cousin-marrying people are supposed to know about it.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

Buy this site from the Admin and then you'll be in a position where you can tell me which forums I should or should not post in.

Until then, you're a nobody.

If I'm nobody then you shouldn't reply to me. Right? Or does this sort of logic not compute in your brain? You can post where the hell ever you want. I don't care. Just don't talk to me directly. And if that's not enough, I'll go ahread and put you on my ignore list. So I don't have to see your craps.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

Filed: Timeline

If I'm nobody then you shouldn't reply to me. Right? Or does this sort of logic not compute in your brain? You can post where the hell ever you want. I don't care. Just don't talk to me directly. And if that's not enough, I'll go ahread and put you on my ignore list. So I don't have to see your craps.

I'll respond to you when I feel like it :lol: You are such a baby.

It's why AUS now has a way of life questionnaire for new migrants. Until one passes a test and learns about our way of life, which goes beyond laws, you cannot enter anymore.
Hey. You stole the country few hundred years ago. Now you get to be the boss of it. Yay! Kudos to you for coming up with such meaningless things a life questionnaires.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

Hey. You stole the country few hundred years ago. Now you get to be the boss of it. Yay! Kudos to you for coming up with such meaningless things a life questionnaires.

Well it's your people who are begging to come to our countries, not the other way around.