letsfish

G-325A, Alien Registration number?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

I am filling out the G325A, what is the Alien Registration number, and where do I find it.

thanks

If you had one, you would already know it. For my wife's form we left that blank.

Hope this helps!

Mike

Relationship Timeline:

07/19/2003 - Met here in the US and just clicked

05/2004 through 08/2009 - many trips back and forth by both of us, phone calls, care packages, etc.

02/14/2008 - Engaged (she was here in the US for Valentines Day so I figured make it official :))

11/21/2009 - Married with a few friends and some family in attendence.

CR1 Timeline:

01/12/2010 - I-130 Packet Sent

<interviening stuff deleted as signature is finite in length>

08/30/2010 - Interview completed, visa granted.

08/31/2010 - Visa in hand!

09/07/2010 - Arriving Seattle.

09/17/2010 - Received SSN.

10/01/2010 - Received green card.

Removal of Conditions:

06/06/2012 - Mailed I-751

06/12/2012 - Got back I-751 as "too early"

06/13/2012 - Re-mailed I-751

06/18/2012 - NOA1

07/13/2012 - Biometrics Appointment letter received (scheduled for 08/06/2012)

08/06/2012 - Biometrics completed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

I am filling out the G325A, what is the Alien Registration number, and where do I find it.

thanks

Hi

we did put "None" for both mine and my husband's G-325A

good luck :star:

Naturalization
01/04/20 N-400 Filled online
01/05/20 NOA date/showed under documents online
01/11/20 Showed online Biometrics appointment had been created
01/14/20 Received Biometrics appointment in the mail
01/29/20 Biometrics Appointment @Fort Smith, AR
02/04/20 Interview appointment was scheduled (3/19/2020)

02/08/20 Received Interview appointment letter in the mail

03/18/20 Interview has been cancelled (due to COVID-19)

05/27/20 Interview appointment was rescheduled (6/19/2020)

06/01/20 Received Interview appointment letter in the mail (6/19/2020)

6/19/2020 Interview (Passed!) set Oath Ceremony Date at the Interview,

6/26/2020 Oath Ceremony

Filed: Other Timeline

Only if the US citizen is an alien from outer space. ET probably had one. He came from a foreign solar system, got caught, and at that moment he got his alien number. Luckily he escaped and could go home.

Then again, he wasn't really a US citizen, was he?

Edited by Just Bob

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

• 2 years later...

If you have never had a visa to the USA then you don't have one so the answer is none. No, a US born Citizen doesn't have an Alien Registration number, BUT a naturalized one will. You may have to fill it out manually as the PDF only accepts numbers in certain spots.

from the USCIS website:

Alien Registration Number ("A" Number) or Alien Number

A unique seven-, eight- or nine-digit number assigned to a non-citizen at the time his or her A-file is created. The 9-digit U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services number listed on the front of Permanent Resident Cards (Form I-551) issued after May 10, 2010, is the same as the Alien Registration Number. The A-number can also be found on the back of these Permanent Resident Cards.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

If you have never had a visa to the USA then you don't have one so the answer is none. No, a US born Citizen doesn't have an Alien Registration number, BUT a naturalized one will. You may have to fill it out manually as the PDF only accepts numbers in certain spots.

from the USCIS website:

Thanks !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.