Danno

Post your fav Illegal protest sign here.

148 posts in this topic

This topic is entirely designed to be inflammatory and has no intrinsic merit on this forum. Shame on you Danno.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

This topic is entirely designed to be inflammatory and has no intrinsic merit on this forum. Shame on you Danno.

"Cleo, doing her best to silence reality, one thread at a time." ponder.gif

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

"Cleo, doing her best to silence reality, one thread at a time." ponder.gif

What is legitimate about this thread BY? What's the point of this?

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I prefer these posters.

CrimeVictimPosterTessaAllison.jpg

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

The "We're Human" posters amuse me.

Mostly because I'm not sure who is insisting to the contrary.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

It's not amusing to be confronted by people who believe that illegal immigrants are vile scum who should be executed if they cross into the US without authorization on more than one occasion. That's not amusing at all.

poster3.jpg

poster2.jpg

posters1.jpg

illegal_chicago_rally.jpg

It's not amusing to be confronted by people who believe that illegal immigrants are vile scum who should be executed if they cross into the US without authorization on more than one occasion. That's not amusing at all.

Um this is their ###### posters they are holding, not mine.

IMG00313.jpg

This thread is ridiculous and allows those who have racist views to promote these views.

What part of their posters do you fail to grasp? These are posters carried by those that attend pro-illegal aliens rallies.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Keep claiming you guys are not racists and keep proving that you are :thumbs:

Awwe, CLeo, your true colors are showing, as you never objected to the "White Tea Party" when they were being FALSELY accused of things, at least these -snapshots- of some illegals are for-real.

You're a phony MC

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

What part of their posters do you fail to grasp? These are posters carried by those that attend pro-illegal aliens rallies.

What part of posting pictures designed to inflame hatred do you not understand BY?

Awwe, CLeo, your true colors are showing, as you never objected to the "White Tea Party" when they were being FALSELY accused of things, at least these -snapshots- of some illegals are for-real.

You're a phony MC

My true colours always show Danno. This thread is deliberately provocative, posting pictures to inflame and incite hatred and for no other reason is ridiculous.

Edited by Madame Cleo