pgbeau1

KI-129F petition rejected for code PS 105????

34 posts in this topic

Reprint the signature page of the petition, and anything else signed in black sign them with blue ink and mail it back. No need to complicate things. I saw a petition returned because they said the check wasn't legible. No sense waisting time complaining. Just do what is needed and mail it back.

Yes I will complain, it's now delayed for no valid reason, in case you didn't notice she lives in a different country, so it's not as simple as reprint the signature page. There are multiple pages with signatures, they all need to be redone and then she has to have them in person in her country to sign them. And I have to get them back.

By the way, don't waste my time if you can't spell waste.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Yes I will complain, it's now delayed for no valid reason, in case you didn't notice she lives in a different country, so it's not as simple as reprint the signature page. There are multiple pages with signatures, they all need to be redone and then she has to have them in person in her country to sign them. And I have to get them back.

By the way, don't waste my time if you can't spell waste.

I thought you indicated her documents were signed in blue ink already. You're free to complain but it's still wasting time. :whistle:

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I thought you indicated her documents were signed in blue ink already. You're free to complain but it's still wasting time. :whistle:

Not gonna go and check because I'm lazy like that..but I think OP said one of the papers was signed in blue ink by the fiancee. Not all.

In any case, complaining may help to let the steam out, but doesn't change the fact that this has happened, and you can actually remedy the situation, as it's an easy fix. Yes, might not have been your fault, I understand, but nevertheless you need to send new signatures.

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Ok, thanks to all.

Be warned people, DON'T follow the form instructions, in fact it's the FIRST INSTRUCTION on the instructions form, I followed it and now they reject me because I did:

General Instructions.

1. Type or print legibly in black ink.

So be warned, use BLUE INK for signatures so they don't accuse you of using photocopies and reject your application and therefore delay it as they have done to my application.

Hopefully someone else will learn from my "mistake" of following the instructions. :rofl:

Use BLUE INK for signatures, use BLUE INK.

Timeline

I'm pretty sure this was just a freak incident.

We used black ink. Blue ink can be thought to had been photocopied too, if they really want to get into that (color copies and all).

I'm really sorry this happened to you. I hope when you re-submit everything it'll go fast.

Cheers

~ Martyshk

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Timeline

Ok, thanks to all.

Be warned people, DON'T follow the form instructions, in fact it's the FIRST INSTRUCTION on the instructions form, I followed it and now they reject me because I did:

General Instructions.

1. Type or print legibly in black ink.

So be warned, use BLUE INK for signatures so they don't accuse you of using photocopies and reject your application and therefore delay it as they have done to my application.

Hopefully someone else will learn from my "mistake" of following the instructions. :rofl:

Use BLUE INK for signatures, use BLUE INK.

Not our first rodeo here. This is old news. The instruction you quoted was not about signatures.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

I'm pretty sure this was just a freak incident.

We used black ink. Blue ink can be thought to had been photocopied too, if they really want to get into that (color copies and all).

I'm really sorry this happened to you. I hope when you re-submit everything it'll go fast.

Cheers

~ Martyshk

Lots of people sign in black ink with no problems but this kind of rejection is not such a freak thing. We've seen it a lot, so advise regularly to sign with blue ink.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline

Lots of people sign in black ink with no problems but this kind of rejection is not such a freak thing. We've seen it a lot, so advise regularly to sign with blue ink.

You are right, blue ink would remove all the doubts. But then again, in my mind, right, I'm just thinking - not all copiers are B&W.....can be photocopied in color and they can reject it just as well.

That's why I don't advise on things I do not know for sure, can only share my experience. Maybe we got lucky. But I won't be so sure of it until we have our visa in hand and everything.

And now I'm gonna go check through what we have sent, because I was sure it was black ink.... will be back in a bit hehe

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Or just put white out over signature and resign over that. It would be proof that it is signed this time.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER white-out an official form. If you EVER need to make a correction the ONLY acceptable correction is to strike-through (using one or two lines) the error and print legibly either above or beside it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Also, express post information to her or have her send it to you. You can get it in less than a week. This won't have slowed you down too much in all honesty. You'll still be looking at around 3 months until you get your NOA2. Stuff happens and lessons are learned. ALWAYS sign in blue ink so there's never any doubt (I always do this so i don't accidentally send a photocopy)... I think you know that now :P Oh and when it says complete in black ink or type, they of course mean the form details, not the signature. :D

Also, on the upside, it said to include that letter which means you AREN'T denied, it's like getting an RFE. If they had denied it they would have just had you re-file and said nothing about including the letter (in my opinion anyway)

Good luck getting it sorted ASAP :)

and here's the rodeo clown making his appearance

This is a Terms of Service violation, but you get a one time pass since this is your issue and we wish to see it through to resolution.

Keep in mind that Visa Journey is a collaborative information website based on personal experiences. When you ask for help, biting the person offering advice is contrary to the overall VJ mission.

As an aside, pushbrk is one of the most knowledgeable members here. Disregard his cold delivery method, because his advice is very solid and backed with case precedence.

His accuracy rating is at least 95%.

Regards,

VJ Moderation.

Edited by William33

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER white-out an official form. If you EVER need to make a correction the ONLY acceptable correction is to strike-through (using one or two lines) the error and print legibly either above or beside it.

Oh dear, i used some white out, or tipex as we call it, on my DS-156.. I had put a telephone number in with 2 of the digits the wrong way round. I had decided that it was such a small mistake that it would be ok to tipex it out and correct the 2 digits.. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Have applications been returned on the basis of this? i hope not.. Im worried it might prolong my application now.. i think i need homer simpson here for his trusty DOH!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Oh dear, i used some white out, or tipex as we call it, on my DS-156.. I had put a telephone number in with 2 of the digits the wrong way round. I had decided that it was such a small mistake that it would be ok to tipex it out and correct the 2 digits.. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Have applications been returned on the basis of this? i hope not.. Im worried it might prolong my application now.. i think i need homer simpson here for his trusty DOH!!!!!!!!

I've never heard of a petition or visa application being returned or rejected for using white out, though strangely enough I HAVE seen problems rarely with redacting portions of written communication evidence.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.