JuneFirst

March 2010 CR1 filers

4,760 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hey Faby,

good luck to you and your spouse!

You using a lawyer? What all have you send in?

Oh, all this soooo exciting, isn't it?

Mr.&Mr.K

Thanks! Good luck to yall too :dance:

No, I'm not using a lawyer, Im doing everything myself.

I sent the I-130, the G325A for me and my husband, and proof like pictures, phone bills, letters, emails, and the church/banquet hall receipt of our religious wedding thats going to take place in July, so i hope i sent enough proof for now!

Yes its excitinggggggg :), but i hate waiting :(

Now we just need to wait for our NOA1!

Mailed ours on March 10, after checking our information on the G-325As and I-130 like a bazillion times. :wacko:

Cool! we mailed it on the same date :thumbs:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello!

I submitted my I-130 on March 11th! still waiting for NOA1....SERIOUSLY hope its real soon. If i am in chicago, and i sent it to SAI I130 processing, i wonder how long it take, and which USCIS location it goes to. Anyone know which USCIC it is for Chicago residents?

BTW it was signed for on the 12th at SAI i130 processing.

Edited by Zeban

Deleted

Edited by tharnsur

USCIS Journey

05/29/2009 - Marriage

09/25/2009 - I-130 Sent

10/02/2009 - NOA1

02/02/2010 - NOA2: I-130 approved in 136 days

NVC Journey

02/08/2010 - NVC Case# assigned, give NVC our emails.

02/16/2010 - DS-3032 emailed

02/23/2010 - AOS Cover Sheet printed

02/24/2010 - AOS package sent via USPS Priority Mail & DS-3032 email accepted

02/25/2010 - IV Cover Sheet printed & IV package FedEx Priority Overnight

03/01/2010 - IV & AOS package delivered

03/12/2010 - Case Completed in 33 days

US Consulate Journey - Phnom Penh, Cambodia

03/30/2010 - Medical Exam

05/04/2010 - Interview @ 7:00 AM & Visa Approved

05/16/2010 - POE (ATL @12PM)

Hey everybody,

Is CR-1/R-1 visa faster than K3 visa? I'm just confused..me & my husband just got married last month here in the philippines & we are planning to do the K3 visa soon..but from my research here on VJ,they were saying that if the NVC receives both the I-130 & the I-129F,they will drop the K3 & pursue the I-130...I need advice on what we're gonna do. Is it smart that we just send I-130 w/o the I-129F? I also wanna know how long it takes until they issue the visa? Thanks for the advises that anyone can give.....

ssaepk8j7.png

event.png

Filed: Timeline

Hey March Filers :)

any news on NOA1s?

When are all of you guys planning on moving to the US?

Considering the timeline it should be December 2010 but my and my husband's "feeling" is September/October... :dance:

I cannot wait to get our NOA1, right now this whole visa thing just does not seem real.

Mr.&Mrs.K

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello Hello,

Just received the NOA1 today in the mail (it took 13 days from the date it was sent to the lockbox through regular mail)!!!!!! :thumbs: According to my VJ timeline we can expect the NOA2 between June 6 and June 28...would be GREAT if it came sooner though!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Edited by heathercita

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.