Approx Waiting Time for Interview After Consulate Recieves
No longer processes immigrant visas. All immigrant visas should be applied for at Embassy Stockholm.
Issues Packet 3?
Packet 3 Contains:
* An introductory letter with case number
* Visa Instructions for Immigrant Visa Applicants
* Form DS-230 part 1 application for immigrant visa and Alien Registration
* Form DS-156 Nonimmigrant Visa Application
* Form DS-156 (K), Nonimmigrant Fiance(e) Visa Application
* Form I-134 Affidavit of Support
* Instructions for medical examination and forms
* Instructions for photos for immigrant visa
Issues Packet 4?
Packet 4 Contents (if known):
Visa appointment date and time
Forms to Consulate?
As soon as first package is received:
* DS-2001 and DS-230 part 1
Collect and make copies of all required documents, and forward these in a single packet if possible to the U.S. Embassy
Other Forms (if any)?
For the interview: You need to take with you, birth certificate, police record, 4 passport photos for visa and medical record, and supporting documents such as divorce decrees, etc. Your documents can be in both english or norwegian without needing a translation.
Direct Consular Filing Offered?
If DCF Allowed: For all or only US citizen lawfully resident in country?
Can fiance(e)/spouse attend interview?
Visa fee payment "same day" or "in advance"?
Did embassy schedule interview or could you walk-in?
Visa issued same day?
If not what's the waiting period?
Is the Medical exam same day as interview?
Prior to Interview
Cost of Medical Exam?
2600 NOK, $500
List of doctors?
Dr. Torbj�rn Haugen and Dr. Thor Arne Gr�nner�d
tel: 22 02 68 33
How many Passport Photo's Required for the medical?
How many Passport Photo's Required at the interview?
Estimated waiting time at the consulate on the day of interview?