Lovebirdsssss

WHY USCIS IS SUCH A BIG PIECE OF ######???

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

We have not been touched since 4 moths. Then have been touched first on 23rd January and second time on 26th January. I would like to you ask you what had happened? We have never received en e-mail form USCIS saying something.... If we had beed approved on 26th should we received hard copy till now or it can still be in the way… Please help me!!!! Some of my friends has got approved even though that their petition was month after our. Why it is so unfair?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

They can take 6 months or longer. The wheels of bureaucracy turn very slowly, patience is needed.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
We have not been touched since 4 moths. Then have been touched first on 23rd January and second time on 26th January. I would like to you ask you what had happened? We have never received en e-mail form USCIS saying something.... If we had beed approved on 26th should we received hard copy till now or it can still be in the way… Please help me!!!! Some of my friends has got approved even though that their petition was month after our. Why it is so unfair?

I received my approval notice in the mail about two weeks after my touches... I received my e-mail from CRIS another two weeks after that....

YMMV

Tell me, look my timeline :crying: ...and call to the NVC, maybe they got something,,,good luck

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Timeline
They can take 6 months or longer. The wheels of bureaucracy turn very slowly, patience is needed.

Yes my friend, but I wish that my petition has been approved in 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Days Please consider this and identify in my situation….. As I wrote many of my friends was approved in 60 – 100 days why not me??????? :(

Timeline

Yes my friend, but I wish that my petition has been approved in 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Days Please consider this and identify in my situation….. As I wrote many of my friends was approved in 60 – 100 days why not me??????? :(

Your just lucky i guess... :)

YMMV

Timeline

Tell me, look my timeline :crying: ...and call to the NVC, maybe they got something,,,good luck

I know what you feel....I hope that in future someone from this formum ( someone who has to wait like we ) will be working in Control department ABOVE USCIS!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! FOR YOU

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

They can take 6 months. After that you can begin calling the service center and requesting to speak to a supervisor about your case.

Generally if you call before 6 months, they will tell you to wait wait wait.

Remember, it is a government agency so generally like all things government, they will move slowly. But you must also remember, you spent $455 for a service to be rendered. And if your like me, you expect service to be performed, government or not.

So, at 6 months, you begin calling the service center and you beginning asking what is the status of your case. Be aggressive, be proactive.

Nick

I-129F mailed to VSC - 08/27/08

I-129F recieved at VSC - 08/28/08

Check Cleared - 09/02/08 (Case number on back of check, never mailed me NOA1)

Touched - 09/03/08

Touched - 09/23/08

Touched - 09/24/08 (I think it relates to my change of address request)

Approval notice - 02/26/09 (updated timeline)

Approval Hardcopy - 03/05/09

Left NVC - 03/05/2009

Interview - 05/19/2009

Entered USA- 08/03/2009

P.O.E. - Atlanta, GA

http://www.myspace.com/freethinkers

Timeline

They can take 6 months. After that you can begin calling the service center and requesting to speak to a supervisor about your case.

Remember, it is a government agency so generally like all things government, they will move slowly. But you must also remember, you spent $455 for a service to be rendered. And if your like me, you expect service to be performed, government or not.

So, at 6 months, you begin calling the service center and you beginning asking what is the status of your case. Be aggressive, be proactive.

Nick

So for example if we were approved on 26th is it OK that we still have no our hard copy? or probably we were touched only twice without any reason and we are still pending?

Timeline
So for example if we were approved on 26th is it OK that we still have no our hard copy? or probably we were touched only twice without any reason and we are still pending?

could be either.... or at worst an RFE

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Nick

Maybe your still pending. Maybe you were approved, but the center has not mailed out your NOA2 yet. Be happy they have not lost your file and that they are aware you exist and touched your file. Some of us haven't been touched in months. My last touch was Sept. 24th, and that was an address change.

Like I said, after 6 months, if you have nothing, call the service center and talk to someone about your case and inquiry why as a decision hasn't been reached yet.

Nick

I-129F mailed to VSC - 08/27/08

I-129F recieved at VSC - 08/28/08

Check Cleared - 09/02/08 (Case number on back of check, never mailed me NOA1)

Touched - 09/03/08

Touched - 09/23/08

Touched - 09/24/08 (I think it relates to my change of address request)

Approval notice - 02/26/09 (updated timeline)

Approval Hardcopy - 03/05/09

Left NVC - 03/05/2009

Interview - 05/19/2009

Entered USA- 08/03/2009

P.O.E. - Atlanta, GA

http://www.myspace.com/freethinkers

Timeline

Oh!!!! Yes stupid RFE I almost forgot about it…well I check the list here and I know that we sent all required files, but ….as we know that is USCIS piece of ###### and they can ask about everything if I have ever been on the moon or if I have ever thought to be terrorist at stupid USA or…whatever just whatever….

Timeline

Nick

Maybe your still pending. Maybe you were approved, but the center has not mailed out your NOA2 yet. Be happy they have not lost your file and that they are aware you exist and touched your file. Some of us haven't been touched in months. My last touch was Sept. 24th, and that was an address change.

Like I said, after 6 months, if you have nothing, call the service center and talk to someone about your case and inquiry why as a decision hasn't been reached yet.

Nick

Yah!!! After 6 months I definitely call them and ask where is my 455$ why they need to spend so much time energy money and God know what else to make one simple decision….I wonder If all this country looks like this maybe is easier here in Europe I know that for me is definitely easier but my Fiance is USC and I do not know if she will find herself here, Because Stupid America is so different for my lovely Europe…

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Oh!!!! Yes stupid RFE I almost forgot about it…well I check the list here and I know that we sent all required files, but ….as we know that is USCIS piece of ###### and they can ask about everything if I have ever been on the moon or if I have ever thought to be terrorist at stupid USA or…whatever just whatever….

USCIS piece of ##### and stupid USA ! Wow, you seem to not like Americans very much, are you sure that you wanna immigrate ? :blink:

Timeline

USCIS piece of ##### and stupid USA ! Wow, you seem to not like Americans very much, are you sure that you wanna immigrate ? :blink:

You should read more exactly I Like Americans and that is why I want live there because I believe that only this people can change this STIUPID country with FUCKIN…Creations like USCIS I Used to leave there and I know some thing about America and Americans I don’t like America, But I like Americans

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.