5,611 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I only have a couple of minutes and no time to sing "Kum Bay Yah" but here is a

furreything2.jpg

Warm Fuzzy for you all :D(F)

oh you're leaving too? wow what an exodus

:no:

In the light of the dramatic stampede to the door of this place-I just thought a warm fuzzy was needed for us left behind! Especially if we are excommunicated :crying: from "the select few club" :)

OK, I am leaving for the afternoon, though. Got a thesis to present.

Man, I wish I was doing Psychology---the papers I could write!

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
In the light of the dramatic stampede to the door of this place-I just thought a warm fuzzy was needed for us left behind! Especially if we are excommunicated :crying: from "the select few club" :)

OK, I am leaving for the afternoon, though. Got a thesis to present.

Man, I wish I was doing Psychology---the papers I could write!

there's a select few club? oh guess that's why i don't know about it, i'm not one of the select few :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

I wanna have my own exclusive club too!

Oh wait..... I do.......I'm the only member. LOL

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Timeline

see, it's very exclusive! :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

that is the best club of all :thumbs:

hmmmm....i thik there are a bunch of defensive people here..basically my point was that in the evening...robert and sarah.added allot of humor,..along with merc...it was not a slight at allot people on this thread that i admire...it was just a statement...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
hmmmm....i thik there are a bunch of defensive people here..basically my point was that in the evening...robert and sarah.added allot of humor,..along with merc...it was not a slight at allot people on this thread that i admire...it was just a statement...

well what did you expect with such a broad statement?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

:thumbs: I like yooou too :blush::P

Edited by euro

Amanda-England (Yorkshire)- Mark-USA(Michigan)

April/04/2005- Visa journey began!!

We did both K3 & CR1 visa's, got both!!- I returned to England for my CR1 interview after first arriving on a K3 visa!!

May/25th 2006- Green card arrives in the mail................YAY!!

19th June 2006 I Had to go to the Social Security Office to get my number, the DS-230 didnt work for me!!

26-June-2006- Social Security# arrived in the mail....YAY!!

Feb 2008 lift conditions <<<reminder to self!!<<<< went to England for a visit instead, no rush right, 90 days is a long time,LOL

Removing Conditions Begins

Mailed I-751 April 12th 2008

signed for @ NSC April 16th

NOA date April 16th

Conditional GC expired May 5th 2008

Biometrics Detroit May 10th 2008

10 year Green card ordered August 20th 2008

Citizenship any time from feb 2009

I will miss bro robert, sarah and michelle.....I don't give a shite what anyone says about them...... :thumbs:

there has been much said about how childish her thread was and yet 'IMO' much childishness ensued

Edited by welshcookie

I will miss bro robert, sarah and michelle.....I don't give a shite what anyone says about them...... :thumbs:

I Agree wiff ya :blush: but who's Robert?? :huh:

We did both K3 & CR1 visa's, got both!!- I returned to England for my CR1 interview after first arriving on a K3 visa!!

19th June 2006 I Had to go to the Social Security Office to get my number, the DS-230 didnt work for me!!

Feb 2008 lift conditions <<<reminder to self!!<<<< went to England for a visit instead, no rush right, 90 days is a long time,LOL

NOA date April 16th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i'm with you welshie!!! i think it doesn't speak highly of us as human beings when we stoop to levels to belittle or shame someone... and i know that i will probably be flamed for stating that... it seems that as i grow older, the morals, values, human decency and common courtesy are starting to crumble... and it is alright to FLAME someone else...

i tend to remember what my mom always said.. "young lady, if you can't say anything good... keep yer yap shut."

we don't know what these other people are going through... and it is a valuable lesson that we could learn from these folks who have gone before us... their experience... their transition issues... and just visa life in general... i may not agree with someone... but i sure am not gonna start calling them names... or belittling their beliefs, etc... and i sure am not gonna post personal conversations taken from pm's just to make me look good...

i have gained valuable information here... and hope to continue to do so... and i have also made some AWESOME friendships... it takes a MATURE adult who can have a conversation (thread) and NOT turn it into a flaming... debate is good... i can learn from others... or look at something in a different way... i just don't like the personal attacks... to me, that is NOT cool...

this used to be a safe thread for us... and even now, it seems that the angst, hate and ill feelings are carried over in here...

ok... offa my soap box...

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

i'm with you welshie!!! i think it doesn't speak highly of us as human beings when we stoop to levels to belittle or shame someone... and i know that i will probably be flamed for stating that... it seems that as i grow older, the morals, values, human decency and common courtesy are starting to crumble... and it is alright to FLAME someone else...

i tend to remember what my mom always said.. "young lady, if you can't say anything good... keep yer yap shut."

we don't know what these other people are going through... and it is a valuable lesson that we could learn from these folks who have gone before us... their experience... their transition issues... and just visa life in general... i may not agree with someone... but i sure am not gonna start calling them names... or belittling their beliefs, etc... and i sure am not gonna post personal conversations taken from pm's just to make me look good...

i have gained valuable information here... and hope to continue to do so... and i have also made some AWESOME friendships... it takes a MATURE adult who can have a conversation (thread) and NOT turn it into a flaming... debate is good... i can learn from others... or look at something in a different way... i just don't like the personal attacks... to me, that is NOT cool...

this used to be a safe thread for us... and even now, it seems that the angst, hate and ill feelings are carried over in here...

ok... offa my soap box...

well said young lady :yes: ....did ya get splinters in ya feet from the Soap box?? :P

:lol: roi_aggie is robert

Ah oh... :blush: i'll miss him too???

NOA date April 16th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ah oh... :blush: i'll miss him too???

:lol::lol:

euro... i thought EVERYBODY knew aggie! i miss that monkey!

Edited by Dixie_Peach

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.