heartbroken

no NVC action for 3 weeks

14 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the NVC hasnt done anything since the week before thanksgiving ?

What is wrong with these people ? Why in the hell would you get people's hopes up just to dash them with more bureaucratic BS.

The Pony Express was faster. Walking is faster.

Molasses is faster. Glaciers are faster. I finally believe in immigration reform but I guarantee that it is not the reform these "family values red-white-and-blue- God bless america flag waving a---holes are spouting about.

(These views are strictly my own and in no way reflect the views of VJ and the VJ website)

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the NVC hasnt done anything since the week before thanksgiving ?

What is wrong with these people ? Why in the hell would you get people's hopes up just to dash them with more bureaucratic BS.

Molasses is faster. Glaciers are faster. I finally believe in immigration reform but I guarantee that it is not the reform these "family values red-white-and-blue- God bless america flag waving a---holes are spouting about.

(These views are strictly my own and in no way reflect the views of VJ and the VJ website)

Hello heartbroken, my I-129F has not reached NVC...and I was just approved before Thanksgiving. Hang in there...I'm sure your petition is about to arrive NVC.

4.28.07 - Married in Jalisco Mexico - Cozumel Honeymoon for 2 weeks

***I-130***

5.24.07 - I-130 Received in CSC

7.14.07 - Received NOA1 (WOW after 6 weeks, I was worried...called INS and told me CSC had a computer "glitch" causing delays on printing Receipt notices and approvals)

10.30.07 - APPROVED No email, the NOA2 came in the mail...hard copy.

***1-129F***

7.23.07 - I-129F received in Chicago

7.30.07 - Received NOA1

11.21.07 - APPROVED!!!! APPROVED. GOT AN E-MAIL ON THANKSGIVING!

03.03.08- INTERVIEW IN CIUDAD JUAREZ. VISA GRANTED ON 03.03.2008

***AOS & EAD***

3.10.08 - Case Received at Chicago Lockbox, check cashed 3.14.08

3.17.08 - Received both NOA's in the mail

3.21.08 - Received Biometrics appointment letter in the mail, biometrics Appt. 4.02.08

5.05.08 - EAD Card Production ordered GOT EMAIL (we received the same email on 5.09.08)

5.13.08 - Approval Email for EAD (so the card was ordered first, and then we were approved...hum)

5.15.08 - EAD Card Received in mail.

8.08.08 - WE GOT OUR INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT YAY...9/12/08 - INTERVIEW APPROVED

9.24.08 - Received Green Card in the mail YEAH!

***I-751***

6.15.10 - Mailed I-751 Docs to CSC, check cashed 6.24.10

6.26.10 - Received NOA in mail dated 6.21.10

6.29.10 - Received Biometrics appointment for 7.15.10

Just when you thing things are moving again...They stop..right away!!! That is what I've noticed in this whole process...... I am really missing my honey so much!!!! :)

Edited by Tanjay

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello heartbroken, my I-129F has not reached NVC...and I was just approved before Thanksgiving. Hang in there...I'm sure your petition is about to arrive NVC.

hang in there, just when u think you cant take it anymore something great happens! (that's what I tell myself anyway) and your post cracked me up btw.

Timeline

hang in there, just when u think you cant take it anymore something great happens! (that's what I tell myself anyway) and your post cracked me up btw.

Thanks. All I have left is my sense of humor. Oh, yeah I have a wife too but the country I fought for doesn't seem to recognize that. Anyway, thanks. you all are in my prayers lol !!

Just when you thing things are moving again...They stop..right away!!! That is what I've noticed in this whole process...... I am really missing my honey so much!!!! :)

Hang in there. It's coming. I think all that tryprophan from the turkey and the football games must have lulled them to sleep from their usual frenzied activity of trying to reunite families. You are in my prayers

So is Haley's comet lol !!! Hang on, you are so close. Please hold your spouse tightly and never let go again !!!! In my prayers always

Timeline

Thanks. All I have left is my sense of humor. Oh, yeah I have a wife too but the country I fought for doesn't seem to recognize that. Anyway, thanks. you all are in my prayers lol !!

Hang in there. It's coming. I think all that tryprophan from the turkey and the football games must have lulled them to sleep from their usual frenzied activity of trying to reunite families. You are in my prayers

So is Haley's comet lol !!! Hang on, you are so close. Please hold your spouse tightly and never let go again !!!! In my prayers always

What I am saying though is that if you look at the timelines nothing has been done for any of us except one lucky (?!?)couple who have been waiting since September

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I had called them...nothing...not in their system yet...that was their respond. I had email them about 10 days ago and I had finally got email back from them today saying that my case is still not there. I don't know what to say anymore.

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

Timeline
I had called them...nothing...not in their system yet...that was their respond. I had email them about 10 days ago and I had finally got email back from them today saying that my case is still not there. I don't know what to say anymore.

God bless you and hang in there. I am so heartbroken because we had a special situation that really required quick action. My congressman's office has been calling twice a day. You are almost there. Keep the faith and know that you are in my prayers. I am trying to be lighthearted because I have had to adjust my timeline for when I see my beloved wife again. I will be with her. Love cannot be defeated. I boldly predict that within the next 7 days you will find your info has been forwarded to the embassy.

Oh. by the way, My congressman's office has just today figured out that we all get fed a line of BS on this and they are actually angry. Maybe....................

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

God bless you and hang in there. I am so heartbroken because we had a special situation that really required quick action. My congressman's office has been calling twice a day. You are almost there. Keep the faith and know that you are in my prayers. I am trying to be lighthearted because I have had to adjust my timeline for when I see my beloved wife again. I will be with her. Love cannot be defeated. I boldly predict that within the next 7 days you will find your info has been forwarded to the embassy.

Oh. by the way, My congressman's office has just today figured out that we all get fed a line of BS on this and they are actually angry. Maybe....................

Thanks for your vote of confidence. I sure hope so myself. It's been a long journey. Best of luck to you too.

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

Hopefully your Senator is on the Senate Committee for the Department of State. Anyway, heartbroken it took NVC 30 days to tell me our petition was received and sent on. LOL.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just called NVC yet again and they finally received my case! It's been almost 7 weeks :( But at last they processed it! So don't lose hope if it takes too long for you :)

I-130:

2007-04-02: Mailed USPS

2007-04-13: NOA1

2007-10-24: Approved!

I-129F:

2007-04-17: Mailed USPS

2007-04-26: NOA1

2007-05-11: Transferred to CSC

2007-06-07: Pending at CSC

2007-10-23: Approved!

2008-02-07: Interview passed!

AOS:

2008-03-09: Came home!

2008-03-13: Mailed AOS packet

2008-04-22: NOA1 for I-485, I-765 & I-131

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

We are also waiting for these lovely people at the NVC... I wonder if CSC released any of our applications yet :whistle: ... I think once CSC WAC's does not have our applications we should see some action. I'm going to check in tonight... With all of us checking this will keep them on their toes... :D USCIS has stepped on our toes so, we can keep them on their toes.. :P Good luck to everyone...

thumb_Picture_003.jpg

Te amo mucho mi gran amor!!!

I-130 Application: (Filed 222 days ago) Reached 7 MONTHS

04/12/2007 Filed at VSC

05/09/2007 recieved NOA I from CSC (Reached 6 MONTHS 195 days from NOA I)

05/18/2007 Filed I-129F at Chicago Office ( Filed 186 days ago) 6 MONTHS!!

05/20/2007 rec'd NOA (184 days ago for NOA I ) REACHED THE 6 MONTH MARK!!

BOTH APPLICATIONS APPROVED 11/20/2007 THANK YOU MY GOD!!

11/20/2007 Date of NOA 2 email

11/26/2007 Date of hard copy of NOA 2

12/12/07 Date NVC receives paperwork

12/14/07 K3 is sent to Lima Peru, received case number from NVC.

12/17/07 Lima Peru Embassey receives K3

01/04/08 My Honey's Medical

**** I leave today to reunite with MY HONEY!!!! ****....

01/15/08 LEAVING FOR LIMA PERU!!!

01/17/08 8:15 AM Date of Interview in Lima, Peru with my honey!

INTERVIEW WAS APPROVED!!!!

***2008 is with My Honey***********

It is not the NVC which is slowing down the process for you. The CSC holds all approved petitions until they have a crate full of them and then they ship the crate on to the NVC for processing. The delay is however long it takes to fill that crate :( If you're lucky to be one of the last in, then your wait is nice and short, but if you're one of the first in, then there is another long wait.

Once NVC receive it, they are very efficient and you should find the rest of the journey (from NVC to the embassy) a much smoother ride :)

Here's hoping they receive all your petitions shortly :)

Cheryl

06/2005 Met Josh online ~ 02/2006 My 1st visit to the US ~ 09/2006 2nd US visit (Josh proposed) ~ 02/2007 3rd US visit (married)

04/2007 K3 visa applied ~ 05/2007 Josh's 1st UK visit ~ 09/2007 4th US visit ~ 02/2008 K3 visa completed ~ 02/2008 US entry

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

04/2008 AOS/EAD filed ~ 05/2008 Biometrics ~ 06/2008 EAD recv'd ~ 08/2008 Conditional greencard

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/2010 3rd wedding anniversary ~ 06/04/2010 Apply for lifting conditions ~ 06/14 package delivered ~ 07/23 Biometrics

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

:thumbs: Hey everyone,

I just read in another post someone who had there application approved on 11/15/07 :dance: just arrived at the NVC. I am hoping all of our applications were on this truck load and NVC is entering them into there system. I telephoned them last night but, they have nothing for us yet but, I will definately telephone again on friday. I think they are there and now its just a matter of time for the people to enter them into their system.. This is exciting to think we are almost at the next step and then on to the embassy for MY HONEY!!! :dance: Let me know if the NVC received your applications. Good luck everyone...

thumb_Picture_003.jpg

Te amo mucho mi gran amor!!!

I-130 Application: (Filed 222 days ago) Reached 7 MONTHS

04/12/2007 Filed at VSC

05/09/2007 recieved NOA I from CSC (Reached 6 MONTHS 195 days from NOA I)

05/18/2007 Filed I-129F at Chicago Office ( Filed 186 days ago) 6 MONTHS!!

05/20/2007 rec'd NOA (184 days ago for NOA I ) REACHED THE 6 MONTH MARK!!

BOTH APPLICATIONS APPROVED 11/20/2007 THANK YOU MY GOD!!

11/20/2007 Date of NOA 2 email

11/26/2007 Date of hard copy of NOA 2

12/12/07 Date NVC receives paperwork

12/14/07 K3 is sent to Lima Peru, received case number from NVC.

12/17/07 Lima Peru Embassey receives K3

01/04/08 My Honey's Medical

**** I leave today to reunite with MY HONEY!!!! ****....

01/15/08 LEAVING FOR LIMA PERU!!!

01/17/08 8:15 AM Date of Interview in Lima, Peru with my honey!

INTERVIEW WAS APPROVED!!!!

***2008 is with My Honey***********

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.