sarahaziz

All Americans marrying Arabs from Morrocco, Tunisia, Egypt, etc...

70 posts in this topic

Its easy to be blind in love and not believing into what bad things you have gut feelings about.

I can honestly say 85% of american women who are married with arabs or muslim men they are getting used and within 2 years they will be divorced becausee thats how long it takes for their husbands to obtain citzenship. Some men have gfs or wives before they meet these women and use them only because they are in poor situations or otherwise discovered. Alot of women get defensive when this kind of topic are brought up and those are the ones who usually are getting cheated on. Some ways to tell if your guy is true is if he is making input in calling you. My friend is married with an arab and he called her before he came to usa she didnt call him and he has 6 sisters to take care of. USA money is more than arab money units. He prooved alot to his wife and he was a poor man. ladies you should check your man. And another test you should proove is create a new id if you met him online because this is obviously how arabs are meeting other country women. Talk to him by another id as a different women from a different country. Ask him for his password to all his ids make him swear to his father or mothers life. I think all women in america and british countries they are searching for love but in wrong places. Be smart in your decisions ladies. if anybody needs help they can contact me because i have alot of knowledge about this type of experiences.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

My Aunt got screwed over by a Lebanese dude. She was the homliest looking thing in the world, always had an urge to give her a carrot or some sugar cubes. We all knew she was getting used............

Edited by SqdnGuns

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thats it! Im cancelling all my plans. hahaha

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Its easy to be blind in love and not believing into what bad things you have gut feelings about.

I can honestly say 85% of american women who are married with arabs or muslim men they are getting used and within 2 years they will be divorced becausee thats how long it takes for their husbands to obtain citzenship. Some men have gfs or wives before they meet these women and use them only because they are in poor situations or otherwise discovered. Alot of women get defensive when this kind of topic are brought up and those are the ones who usually are getting cheated on. Some ways to tell if your guy is true is if he is making input in calling you. My friend is married with an arab and he called her before he came to usa she didnt call him and he has 6 sisters to take care of. USA money is more than arab money units. He prooved alot to his wife and he was a poor man. ladies you should check your man. And another test you should proove is create a new id if you met him online because this is obviously how arabs are meeting other country women. Talk to him by another id as a different women from a different country. Ask him for his password to all his ids make him swear to his father or mothers life. I think all women in america and british countries they are searching for love but in wrong places. Be smart in your decisions ladies. if anybody needs help they can contact me because i have alot of knowledge about this type of experiences.

Ohhhh my husband will be delighted to hear this! The wait won't be as long as we thought. :dance::thumbs:

Edited by mona_jamie

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.