sarahaziz

All Americans marrying Arabs from Morrocco, Tunisia, Egypt, etc...

70 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Your writing style drastically changed.Anyone else notice that?I do not think you are Algerian at all frankly...I think you are a TROLL

No the writing style did not drastically change,but the poster tried to mask it's writing style. It is true that old and bad habits die hard and I am even more convinced of who this poster is ;)

well I sure as hell wish you would post who it is.... cause I am sure as hell she is not Algerian or he ... or whatever

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your writing style drastically changed.Anyone else notice that?I do not think you are Algerian at all frankly...I think you are a TROLL

No the writing style did not drastically change,but the poster tried to mask it's writing style. It is true that old and bad habits die hard and I am even more convinced of who this poster is ;)

well I sure as hell wish you would post who it is.... cause I am sure as hell she is not Algerian or he ... or whatever

Oh I am sure she is not either, but what she is a fcuking lunatic.

drinkblink14.gif

Is she one of the petitioners on the site or someone whos husband or boyfriend never made it here?

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Is she one of the petitioners on the site or someone whos husband or boyfriend never made it here?

2pac / ganja_girl / hamdysherry maybe? Hamdysherry is ganja_girl's previous name. 2pac links to a website where she wants women to "tell their stories" and her name there is bellsherry. Ganja_girl's profile here has a picture of Tupac. To me, that's strong enough to link those three profiles. Ganja was supposedly married to a scummy MENA so-and-so for like 28 years and is 48 now. 2pac's avatar pic here -- well you can see, no 48-year-old that. Whether the OP is this other person, I don't know.

To the OP, you can say that anyone who disagrees with you publicly must have a problem with their relationship. What you won't get is for anyone to stop posting in "your topic" just because you say so. You began by saying that 100% of the white, western-looking women involved with MENA men are being duped. That changed to 85%, and you've got the research to prove it in that 85% of the married MENA men on Yahoo, MySpace, etc (not real sure what your demographic was) admitted to your "bate girls" that they were trolling for green cards, that they would marry an old woman and dump them, or even better, they would marry a young virgin and dump them. I would love to know how you can be sure that anyone on Yahoo, MySpace, etc is who they say they are, married or not, MENA or not, sure enough to base a legitimate study around it. Then I'd like to know how your "bate girls" managed to get the "truth" out of enough of these men to have a valid sample for your research. You say you are a student of immigration law, yet you stated that these men would be divorced from these women after two years because by then they'd have citizenship.

Anyone who has spent any time on Yahoo or other chat services has run across scummy men and woman from all over the world. It's an easy way for the bad ones to find what they're looking for. And it's not that anyone minds someone offering legitimate advice here. It's that whenever someone shows up out of the blue, drops a few words about their own visa journey, and then launches in with sweeping generalizations about an entire region of men and a request for folks to "tell their stories" either by PM or on a separate website, it just comes across as trolling for information, maybe entertainment, and maybe something more sinister. It's not so much that people are insecure about their relationships. It's that they're wary of your motives.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Sarahaziz,

Honey!

I am not a part of MENA and can view your posts without emotion.

What I see: your English skill is poor and your reasoning skill is poor too. You say you are a student studying immigration? I don't know... I choose to believe you, but... I have seen my share of bad students :whistle: You are one of them.

So I wonder then. Why do you post this? WHY???

Possibilities:

1. You are a Troll.

2. You are some unfortunate girl from a MENA country, who is not smart and not good looking (your avatar is a clue to that, hehe!). You can get no date (Americans not interested) and so you try to herd American women away from arabs. That way may be there will be an arab left for you?

I hope for your own good that you are a troll! Otherwise remember, that if you work on yourself, eventually you will meet people (arabs or not) who are genuinely nice and good. It is only a matter of who you are and what you choose to see in the world. Same kind stick together. I am sorry that your circumstances are such that so far you had to run with the rotten crowd.

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Gosh Wahrania, how could you possibly turn on YOURSELF like that?

Actually it seems just like what someone who would befriend a woman in crisis would do, archive their pm and pointedly try to break their lives in 2... oh I forgot... thats what you were at this morning...I learned one big thing from what I saw you do this morning......be aware that there are actually truly bad people out there. I hope you have some good things that happen in your life to alleviate whatever grief thats caused you to be such a raving ######....I saw what you pulled this morning in the locked thread with a married couple and you are the kind that would do the unmentionable.. I think someone really did a number on you .... big time. I am so sorry for that and for you.....You really must be a sad little girl....

trust me, she didn't cause any damage here. it's all been laughed off at mine and nessa's end as a pathetic attempt to prove some obscure point by an individual who was imo best described by rebeccajo, one of vj's most respected members, as "duplicitous".

so sure, she can go ahead and reference all she wants that time 18 months ago when nessa had a few beers, was depressed, worried about the visa process, moving to another country and how things would work out between her and i, thoughts that i believe are perfectly normal for anyone who's going thru this procedure. but no, let's not offer any sympathy or encouragement, something you'd think a normal person who's been down the same visa road would do, instead let's dig for information to use later on when it suits that person's agenda. imo it just shows everyone what some around here are really like.

i do pat myself on the back for apparently giving some people in vj meaning to their otherwise dreary lives. however, i do suggest cable tv as a better means to keep a person occupied rather than trying to cause problems with the relationship of two vj members.

lesson to all - some around here will learn all they can about you now and in the future use that information for their perverse pleasure. friends, trojans, countrymen: be wary of "gift horses" and "friends" in sheep's clothing. if anyone on the internet (just like in real life) that you are not very familiar with asks you too many questions in pm or their questions give you a creepy feeling, that's probably a good indication someone is up to no good.

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
That sure was deep Charles.

Jackie

musta been the cappucino that helped :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Gosh Wahrania, how could you possibly turn on YOURSELF like that?

Actually it seems just like what someone who would befriend a woman in crisis would do, archive their pm and pointedly try to break their lives in 2... oh I forgot... thats what you were at this morning...I learned one big thing from what I saw you do this morning......be aware that there are actually truly bad people out there. I hope you have some good things that happen in your life to alleviate whatever grief thats caused you to be such a raving ######....I saw what you pulled this morning in the locked thread with a married couple and you are the kind that would do the unmentionable.. I think someone really did a number on you .... big time. I am so sorry for that and for you.....You really must be a sad little girl....

trust me, she didn't cause any damage here. it's all been laughed off at mine and nessa's end as a pathetic attempt to prove some obscure point by an individual who was imo best described by rebeccajo, one of vj's most respected members, as "duplicitous".

so sure, she can go ahead and reference all she wants that time 18 months ago when nessa had a few beers, was depressed, worried about the visa process, moving to another country and how things would work out between her and i, thoughts that i believe are perfectly normal for anyone who's going thru this procedure. but no, let's not offer any sympathy or encouragement, something you'd think a normal person who's been down the same visa road would do, instead let's dig for information to use later on when it suits that person's agenda. imo it just shows everyone what some around here are really like.

i do pat myself on the back for apparently giving some people in vj meaning to their otherwise dreary lives. however, i do suggest cable tv as a better means to keep a person occupied rather than trying to cause problems with the relationship of two vj members.

lesson to all - some around here will learn all they can about you now and in the future use that information for their perverse pleasure. friends, trojans, countrymen: be wary of "gift horses" and "friends" in sheep's clothing. if anyone on the internet (just like in real life) that you are not very familiar with asks you too many questions in pm or their questions give you a creepy feeling, that's probably a good indication someone is up to no good.

Well.... as far as I am concerned, I do not harbor any ill will towards her. Im no saint and people make mistakes but what transpired yesterday was downright cruel and creepy. I can understand someone not liking someone for their ideas or thoughts...but to take a happily married couple, dig back 18 months to a conversation one of the couple had privately and then say something about that persons sexual fidelity or baby or something like that falls into the catagory of HEINOUS. I think its more her immaturity talking than anything else and I do not think she would do this to someone in "real life". I think its more because Visa Journey is her social life and these are her friends and outlet. You have no idea of whether she is happy in her marriage or not and it was insinuated by another poster that her husband would not have a baby with her. She very well likely maybe grieving inside her own marriage and attacking others is her way of acting out this sadness. She is 24 years old and very very very young and immature and judging from the pictures, has her own body and looks issues and maybe just a very very unhappy girl. She has a beautiful face but is severely overweight and may her self have issues with men... or the present marriage. My take on it is that she is very very very unhappy. I can deal with that. I can deal with just about anything or anyone but when I saw what she did yesterday with you and Nessa it became very clear to me that something is very very very wrong with her inside her heart. No normal person would do that to another. This is bordering on sadism and I think it all boils down to her being a very very very unhappy person. Happy people do not seek out the bad in others. Happy people do not emotionally black mail others... Happy people do not save information for 2 years and then certainly do not publicise it . They use reason and they keep negative things for themselves, looking for the good in others and then build others up. I think she is just really really really really unhappy. As she gets a little older and matures a little.... and perhaps if she is the recipient of some really hard knocks in life ( which judging from the smell of things, I think she is in for it) she will mature, soften and not look to wreak so much havoc. If I know things, I keep them for myself.. I have been through too many truly hard things in my life to blackmail others, even if it benefits me in some peverse way. I want others to be happy because happiness is very fleeting and life is too short to wish any hurt on any other person

CHEERS CHARLES

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.