World of Warcraft addicts

169 posts in this topic

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I deactivated my account a few months ago but before that I had a 45 Troll hunter and a 35 Blood Elf Warlock on Magtheridon.

I had a 42 Nelf hunter; a 37 human rogue and a 22 gnome warrior on Eonar as well.

.. i just got bored. i was like.. eh, its 13 bucks i can spend on something else.

i miss it sometimes tho.

My Timeline

Summer 2005 - Introduced online by a mutual friend

December 2005- Meet face to face. Mark 12/20 official start date.

June 9, 2007 - NOA1 from VSC

February 20, 2008 - APPROVED!!!

February 21, 2008 - paperwork forwarded to NVC.

February 27, 2008 - paperwork sent to Consulate.

March 6, 2008 - Packet 3 recieved.

March 19, 2008 - Packet 3 returned. (minus checklist!)

April 21, 2008 - Returned checklist. All Packet 3 in London.

May 7, 2008 - Medical.

May 30, 2008 - Interview. APPROVED.

July 27, 2008 - Arrives in US.

August 8, 2008 - Legal Wedding

AOS:

Sent: 10/17/08

Notice of Receipt: 10/23/08

I-765 - Rejected: 10/22/08

I-765 Resubmitted: 11/5/08

I485 RFE (for already submitted documents): 11/10/08

Biometrics appointment: 11/14/08

RFE returned: 11/15/08

Transferred to CSC: 5/15/09

Card Production ordered: 7/28/09

i miss it sometimes tho.

come back to the dark side........... :devil:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
What is PvE?

I was not asking people to move existing toons to one server, I just figured we could all start new ones and level together.

Player vs Environment - Focus is on leveling and grouping together to take on the game monsters.

Player vs Player allows for you to attack and mess around with players of the opposing faction in neutral lands or if they are in your faction controlled areas.

WoW is pretty much known as 'carebear,' in that there is no real loss to players killed besides frustration and game time.

So is PvE known as a normal relm?

2 types of PvE realms, general and role play (RP). For instance, Sentinels is a RP realm, you cant use outlandish or non game related names of toons or guild. ie you cannot name your toon, Ibusturazz on this server. You can however name a guild "Warhammer Bound" and get away with it due to the fact that "warhammer" is a type of mace in this game. hehe

Yes Normal = PvE (a.k.a. "carebear"

PvP (Player versus Player) is a much tougher ruleset in that the opposing factions (player) can attack you in certain areas...anyone besides me ever play on a PvP server?

Marc

btw, Warhammer is a place and a group of Dwarves...mostly in the Outlands (Shadowmoon), mostlikely a guild named "Warhammer Bound" would use that versus bound for a "warhammer"

Yeah, all my alliance are on a PvP server, all my horde are on a carebear server.

I don't mind if it's PvP, normal, or even RP (so long as I don't have to say "thou" every ten minutes). Also I can go for alliance or horde, but try to decide before January 8th because I'll probably take another break then since I'm going to Thailand at the end of that month and don't wanna' pay for it while I'm gone (plus I'm already getting bored with WoW again, haha...been playing it for too long now).

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-Harry Burns

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
btw, Warhammer is a place and a group of Dwarves...mostly in the Outlands (Shadowmoon), mostlikely a guild named "Warhammer Bound" would use that versus bound for a "warhammer"

LoL

We took that name for the reason of the coming Warhammer game, and had to find something in the WOW gameplay that would allow the use of the name. We found the Grand Marshal's Warhammer, so we could justify using that name. This is one reason that the RP servers would be a nuisance for a VJ guild, trying to find a name that would fit with both the game dynamics and with the fact that we are all from VJ.

Speaking of names for a guild, on a general server Visa Journey would not be a problem.

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Timeline

Alright, Stormrage server, Dwarf Paladin named Demolith (level 1 as of now).

It's a normal server so we can have alliance and horde characters if we want. So get on there and PM me and once we get 10 of us we can get a Visa Journey guild going.

My AIM is zendragondrew and my MSN is candyassraver@hotmail.com, if I'm not on message me and I'll get on to friend you, I'll be here all night, I called in sick again.

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-Harry Burns

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It's a normal server so we can have alliance and horde characters if we want. So get on there and PM me and once we get 10 of us we can get a Visa Journey guild going.

My AIM is zendragondrew and my MSN is candyassraver@hotmail.com, if I'm not on message me and I'll get on to friend you, I'll be here all night, I called in sick again.

okie doke I have added a Dranel Hunter named Ambreal!

...anyone besides me ever play on a PvP server?

Here!!!!

PVP :devil: FOr tough people only ;)

I started on PVE to discover the game at my own pace, but once it got boring I rerolled on PVP.

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline

Alright, I'll get on and add you.

-Harry Burns

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
...anyone besides me ever play on a PvP server?

Here!!!!

PVP :devil: FOr tough people only ;)

I started on PVE to discover the game at my own pace, but once it got boring I rerolled on PVP.

Stormreaver is one of the original launch servers and is PvP. Personally I always felt WoW was very tame in regards to PvP when compared to Ultima, Shadowbane, or even EQ.

A VJ guild is an interesting concept, but I can't imagine starting out at level 1 again.

Timeline

Aw, how come you logged off as soon as I messaged you? Anyway, everyone get on, I'm already to level 6 :P Not planning on making it a hardcore raiding guild or anything, but would just be cool to play WoW with each other once in a while since we're all on it anyway. Stormrage, alliance side, PM Demolith or send me an AIM or MSN or even message me on VJ if you're going to make a character. We need 10 toons to make a guild. I can make it and hand over leadership if someone is actually active on this server.

-Harry Burns

Aw, how come you logged off as soon as I messaged you? Anyway, everyone get on, I'm already to level 6 :P Not planning on making it a hardcore raiding guild or anything, but would just be cool to play WoW with each other once in a while since we're all on it anyway. Stormrage, alliance side, PM Demolith or send me an AIM or MSN or even message me on VJ if you're going to make a character. We need 10 toons to make a guild. I can make it and hand over leadership if someone is actually active on this server.

not tonight but I will...*notes stormrage*

Most likely name will be lyublyu

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Alright, I'll get on and add you.

I am sorry, I must have been signing off as you were signing on, I did not even see you. I added you to my friends list!

Ok...NE Priest KISSUBETTA (just as well it isn't a RP server, they would freak at that name :lol: )

I have added you guys :thumbs: Hopefully we can all get on together soon and arrange a place to quest together.

Edited by thanksforthefish

Delarl, the old man rogue :o

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!