Drew and Tik

World of Warcraft addicts

169 posts in this topic

If you all don't get bored before level 30-40 I'll transfer one of my alts over there to run some instances.

:thumbs:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Okies I have created a gnome huntard named pyoria. I have never played alliance so should be interesting.

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Timeline
Okies I have created a gnome huntard named pyoria. I have never played alliance so should be interesting.

Dwarf right?

My bad

Yes dwarf... Im just so used to killing them.... not being one :blink:

I am up to 7g atm, still waiting on a guild name!

Marc

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

WoW is my first and will probably be my only online game i will play. i started when i moved to the states in april 05. Brian had a 60 rogue who was half way through molten core when we got married. he missed one of his first kills in there because we " had" to get married on a thursday during his raid, hahahah. brian played through beta and wow release in 04. i didnt start raiding 40 man content till i hit 60 in august 05. we both played a bit of BC beta.. i hated BC beta and was contemplating quitting. i got to level 63 in 2 months... and just said meh. when BC hit i had 2 level 60s one epic'ed raider and one really horribly geared rogue. youll see below how fast that changed.

leveling characters now is SO rediculously easy/fast it makes me cry. all of my chars were leveled with the old ####### scaling :( my lower pally will benefit a bit from the patch change tho! woot!

ok so characters....

*clears throat*

lotharPVE horde

70 orc hunter(T6 main) --Cerqua (3rd 70 on the server :o lol only took 3 days gogo BM hunter.)

70 BE Warlock --Cerqalicious decent gear

70 Taur. Druid (boomkin) --Incredibull -- lazer turkeys ftw. : crafted set some good gear

70 orc Rogue --Seizer : terribad gear

63 orc warrior (dps) -- Banktank( bankalt ftw!)

48 BR retadin -- Bubbalicious

70 BE healadin -- Jorael :decent gear

70 UD warlock -- Lotharii :crafted set some good gear

70 Taur Warrior(prot) Pocahontas :'OK' gear

LotharPVE Alliance

26 gnome warrior -Gnatalie

Ysera PVE alliance

40 Gnome rogue-- Gnatalie

Sargeras PVP

61 Human Priest Maplesyrup fullT2( since she hasnt been touched since BWL lol )

husbands chars...

Icecrown PVE Horde

70 orc rogue (T6 husbands main) -- Ippon

70 orc Shaman - Joriah : 'Meh' gear

Lothar horde

40 taur druid Strongßare

to make you not freak out... jorael and joriah are a friend of ours... joriah riadded with us from wows release till about december 05, he gave us the account and quit. the came back for burning crusade and made Jorael a pally... he leveled jorael to 70 himself.

lotharii, pocahontas, joriah were all leveled 60-70 by us. 1-60 were our friends before they quit. pocahontas and maplesyrup are on the same account.

sadly. i have leveled Cerqua, Cerqalicious, Incredibull, and Seizer to 70 myself.

banktank is just a bank alt but leveling made me get some cash, bubbalicious is sitting on rested atm but should be 70 soon. next alt is Materialgurl a character that holds my cloth... shes a mage and is very very far from 70! like 69 levels. i have random level 12 ish alliance chars on servers friends were on but they have all been abandoned basically.

Brian and i were both on Lothar . We bounced to ice crown in july 06 to raid Naxx when our guild disbanded. then bounced back to lothar in december 06 before BC hit.... our guild went through a 3 week slump so ippon jumped ship back to Icecrown. he joined a guild that had already cleared BT. when he left us we had just keyed for hyjal/bt

luckily we now have bt and hyjal on farm and hes stuck on a central server LOL

pretty crazy tho, we have 5 accounts and can(and have) run our own 5 man on lothar.... heh did keying for my kara key on an alt all by myself>< guess thats one plus if having 5 computers in the computer room.

our mains' armories are in my signature. heh i just actually uploaded a video to divx a few hours ago of us killing a boss in BT ill link it if anyone is bored to see a 6 minute fight of stupidness. there is no sound it was only a test video since im new to fraps.

teron gorefiend! hah i did over 2200 dps on that fight tnight with out a flask. hunters are awesome. <3

you can see me dying in a couple clips in my profile there LOL. if you do watch it, make it fullscreen so you can see better. and yes, im an evil 'clicker'... and mocked every day for it.

http://www.stage6.com/user/Clicker4Life/vi...anny-Teron-Test

Edited by NatalieC

-Natalie and Brian in Lebanon, Ohio

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

Want to see my K1 visa timeline? Click Here

Want to see my AOS timeline? (quick version below)

07-08-05 Mailed AOS packet

12-12-05 AOS approved; no interview

12-17-05 Green card recieved + Welcome letter.

WHERE WE ARE NOW Filing for Citizenship

10 Yr GC petition

11-20-07 I-751 Pkg mailed to Nebraska (here we go again)

11-23-07 Confirmed delivered to PO Box

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

12-07-07 NOA 1 Received in the mail

Our case is now at the Cali SC. The 6 month timer ticks.

12-12-07 Biometrics appointment notice recieved

01-03-08 Biometrics

01-04-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

01-06-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

03-19-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

On March 18, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

03-24-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

On March 22, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED.

~~~~~~

34e1c26.jpg Y!: natalie_c81 AIM: pdd4me81 MSN: nataliec81

Was a raid leader and enjoyed the MC, BWL, Ony, and Outlands stuff, but around March of this year I quit. I couldn't stand the leveling treadmill, guild politics, and how all my gear was worthless and imagining going through more 2-4+ hour raids to fill out more raid gear was just something I could not handle again.

There is just no end to WoW and the guild politics, elitism over pixel loot, backstabbing, and crazy drama was just something I didn't want to deal with anymore.

I also remember when they had the PvP gear epics before the expansion become grind fests where everyone got the PvP stuff and even then it made some raid gear obsolete.

agree on lots of this. once it gets un fun, i level alts or take time off. it REALLY depends on who you play with and if youre truely addicted ( suffering withdrawal actualy can happen sadly) i myself just really enjoy leveling up alts and skills. never did pre BC tho.

blizz went out of their way to make leveling not so harsh, and at least worth it ( tonnes of cash and good rewards) it started to get stale again after 70 and they introduced dailies.. which again made things fun. even BGs are fun again...

im not a big arena person... so i cant comment on that. heh but your thoughts on pvp gear pre BC make me think of the term 'welfare epics' from arena. it is disheartening that you can"earn" your loot by way too many hours in a raid. or just lose lots and lots of pvp games and get BETTER loot. arg.

playing for fun should be #1, be it raiding, or just messing around.

guild politics havent been horrible in the few guilds ive been in . lots of jerks in the guilds but we definately never pretended to get along. we show upt o raid, kill things, get our loot, and then go our seperate ways. some join guilds of raiidng, some join for chat, some choin for partying up, it really depends on what you really want out of it.'guild politics' however has crushed many before and will continue to in the future

i swear, guys say women are drama queens.

in teh world of warcraft... guys really show us who the true drama queens are. some of the stuff is just amazingly funny. it is jsut a game tho, if ppl are all caught up in the drama, they have issues><

play for fun or dont play

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

10 Yr GC petition

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

01-03-08 Biometrics

On March 18, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

On March 22, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED.

~~~~~~

So Natalie...are you going to join us on Stormrage? more the merrier :dance:

Timeline

Updated Player List

Demolith - Drew and Tik

Ambreal - SandyNJack

Kissubetta - Thanksforthefish

Delarl - Marc and Olga

Pyoria - Kim

Gatoc - James

Thanks for the bags, Kissubetta! Will send some cloth your way!

my guild raids BT next week, then we are "off" till jan 2nd so ill have a nice break, i will get on there asap and get levelin;) you did say alliance, correct?

ill be Gnatalie if its not gone. a gnome rogue, or something dranae related, hunter most likely 'spacecow' or something. ill find ya!

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

10 Yr GC petition

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

01-03-08 Biometrics

~~~~~~

my guild raids BT next week, then we are "off" till jan 2nd so ill have a nice break, i will get on there asap and get levelin;) you did say alliance, correct?

ill be Gnatalie if its not gone. a gnome rogue, or something dranae related, hunter most likely 'spacecow' or something. ill find ya!

Awesome! I like the name :lol: ....yep, we are on Alli side.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

No one on Silvermoon? :[

Pallii (43 paladin)

I get so bored I have about 15 alts all 20-25. I can't seem to really get passed that point.

Current Status
July, 2011 - US Citizen

Ok, I'm up to 15g and itching to get our charter ;)

Names so far...from me with a major contribution:

VJ Crew - I liked it ;)

Gumdrops and Unicorns

Any other ideas...I'll start a poll when we get a few of them!

Marc

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!