Drew and Tik

World of Warcraft addicts

169 posts in this topic

Josh and I mainly play on Cenarion Circle (hordeside), although we have low level alts splashed around due to server downtimes and such.

Here comes the addict part... I have a 70 holy priest (main), 70 shadow priest, 70 BM hunter, 70 holy paly, 51 druid, 50 mage, 41 shaman and a 19 twink warlock. I also have a level 10 rogue who will remain a bank alt.

Josh has most classes covered too (ranging from 40s to 59), but he only has a 70 prot warrior and 70 feral druid.

Now that's dedication! :lol::thumbs:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That could be cool to have a VJ guild...but starting all over again!!! No ways :P

Not to mention we would have to make the choice here between PVE or PVP, and between Horde and Alliance.

Want another debate?

:no:

but anyways

Shadow priests RULES now!

I was very disappointed before being stuck healing all the time, and I didn't want to go Holy. But waiting 1 year to play my priest again was worthed!

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Like really wow.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

I never played the game how does one get started sounds interesting.

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

Okies I will start the debate.

my vote, PVE - non RP, Horde.

:thumbs: although I am happy with either Horde or Alliance...I have just deleted a load of my PvP alts as I prefer PvE.

I never played the game how does one get started sounds interesting.

You can download a free 10 day trial from here...www.worldofwarcraft.com/index.xml

Cool thanks ill give it a try reminds me of the south park episode lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
What is PvE?

I was not asking people to move existing toons to one server, I just figured we could all start new ones and level together.

Player vs Environment - Focus is on leveling and grouping together to take on the game monsters.

Player vs Player allows for you to attack and mess around with players of the opposing faction in neutral lands or if they are in your faction controlled areas.

WoW is pretty much known as 'carebear,' in that there is no real loss to players killed besides frustration and game time.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
What is PvE?

I was not asking people to move existing toons to one server, I just figured we could all start new ones and level together.

Player vs Environment - Focus is on leveling and grouping together to take on the game monsters.

Player vs Player allows for you to attack and mess around with players of the opposing faction in neutral lands or if they are in your faction controlled areas.

WoW is pretty much known as 'carebear,' in that there is no real loss to players killed besides frustration and game time.

So is PvE known as a normal relm?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
What is PvE?

2 types of PvE realms, general and role play (RP). For instance, Sentinels is a RP realm, you cant use outlandish or non game related names of toons or guild. ie you cannot name your toon, Ibusturazz on this server. You can however name a guild "Warhammer Bound" and get away with it due to the fact that "warhammer" is a type of mace in this game. hehe

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

World Of Warcraft $13.99 including shipping.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=...amp;dcaid=17653

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

What is PvE?

2 types of PvE realms, general and role play (RP). For instance, Sentinels is a RP realm, you cant use outlandish or non game related names of toons or guild. ie you cannot name your toon, Ibusturazz on this server. You can however name a guild "Warhammer Bound" and get away with it due to the fact that "warhammer" is a type of mace in this game. hehe

Yes Normal = PvE (a.k.a. "carebear"

PvP (Player versus Player) is a much tougher ruleset in that the opposing factions (player) can attack you in certain areas...anyone besides me ever play on a PvP server?

Marc

btw, Warhammer is a place and a group of Dwarves...mostly in the Outlands (Shadowmoon), mostlikely a guild named "Warhammer Bound" would use that versus bound for a "warhammer"

Edited by Marc and Olga

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!