mystery

Wife is in Jail w/ misdemeanor

135 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

mystery, I think some people just aren't worth responding to... you know the truth of this matter, and if you have anything to be ashamed of you know that too; the speculations of some random ignoramus on the internet should just be ignored ;)

gad, the breath-taking arrogance... 'usually a woman... I can visualize...' #######? approximately three billion females on the planet, but mdlinx knows ALL their habits and actions well enough to make a (barely) veiled accusation of assault to a complete stranger :lol:

if it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny...

Edited by StillThePrettiest

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She bit you? Usually a woman bites when someone assaults her. I can

visualize her scratching you or tearing off your hair, but biting...

What, she just jumped at you and started... biting you? It sounds so

strange.

Ok, so you are accusing me of assaulting her.....and thats why she bit me???

mystery I would not even bother responding to that silly comment. You know what happened and that's all that counts. As for someone biting in self defense, not saying it is never done but it is not always the reason! However, many people do attack first by biting and I have seen it many times, especially in my last job in England. Someone I knew was attacked from the back and had his ear bitten off!!!

Posted 129f to VERMONT 4th March 2004.

Recieved first NOAL 8th March 2004.

NOA2 dated 23rd April 2004.

Recieved packet 3, 13th May 2004.

Hoping for an August Interview!

Court hearing for permission to take children 2nd August!

Interview Date August 5th!

Got visas,Yessssssssssss!

Fly out the 16th August to be with my lovely John.

Married October 30th, 2004!

Posted off AOS , and AP on the 13th November 2004.

Now more waitng begins............................

NOAs for 1-485,>,AP recieved 25th Nov,2004 dated 19th Nov,2004.

Biometrics/fingerprints appointment made for 22 December 2004.

AP approved on the 5th Jan 2005.

EAD approved on the 7th Jan 2005.

recieved on the 13th Jan 2005.

AP recieved on the 14th Jan 2005.

Passed driving test on the 2nd Feb,2005!

AOS interview date July 2005!

AOS Approved!!!!

April 25th 2007 Vermont recieve paperwork for I-751

Refiled June 26th

Card ordered Dec 18th 2007

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
I perfectly understand what "deportation" means.

Do you know what "bodily harm" means?? Do you know what it means to have someone abuse you physically?? What it means to have bite marks and bruises on your body because the woman your brought to the US, the one you spent thousands of dollars on to marry is causing this to you???

I am not gleeful about her being behind bars at all. I'm actually very very sad that things turned out like this. And the only reason she is behind bars is because of her actions and attitudes towards me. Not my fault. NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO INFLICT BODILY HARM ON ANYBODY. Much less your spouse, whom you claim to love.

Pride here has nothing to do with it.....

strange.

thats way out of line, you do not know the situation or any of the people involved. he asked for help, then thats what you should give him, or not say anything at all. its a forum.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

What an eye opening experience, Mystery I support your efforts, wish I knew what to tell you, I feel for you, you have been jilted completely and you deserve to feel the way you do, please do not allow these liberal out touch comments from CALADAN to or Cindish or whatever to bother you, like you were told do not bother to reply. I wish you the best legally and hope the ex gets what she deserves, DEPORTATION NOW! :thumbs:

strange.

What an eye opening experience, Mystery I support your efforts, wish I knew what to tell you, I feel for you, you have been jilted completely and you deserve to feel the way you do, please do not allow these liberal out touch comments from CALADAN to or Cindish or whatever to bother you, like you were told do not bother to reply. I wish you the best legally and hope the ex gets what she deserves, DEPORTATION NOW! :thumbs:

strange.

Excuse me? Are you just wanking off because I call you on it when you give poor advice, or do you actually have a complaint?

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I've been 'skimming' over this thread. I've got to say I really feel for you.

I don't have any legal advice. But, something occurred to me as I was looking at this sad story.

From what I've read, this woman might be glad to go home. Have you considered buying her a non-refundable one way ticket to Columbia? Forget the legal proceedings, just send her.

Perhaps, I'm wrong. I certainly don't know your situation. If my idea is not workable, forget it. It's only a well intentioned suggestion.

Best of luck to you.

• 07/17/07 Returned from two months in China. All K1 documents 'in hand'.
  • 07/19/07 Completed preparation of I-129F & associated documentation. Mailed it.
  • 08/03/07 Received NOA1 from the CSC.
  • 12/13/07 Received NOA2 from the CSC.
  • 01/23/08 NVC sent our case to U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou China.
  • 03/31/08 U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou China received, issued case number.
  • 04/05/08 P3 received.
  • 04/06/08 P3 sent.
  • 05/01/08 P4 received.
  • 05/12/08 Flight to China.
  • 06/23/08 Interview at U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou China- PINK.
  • 06/25/08 K1 & K2 visas received.
  • 07/09/08 We all arrive in America, Chicago POE
  • 08/06/08 Fiancee receives SSN (req. for marriage in our state)
  • 08/08/08 Married
  • 09/01/08 Moved into new house. AR-11's filed for wife & son.
  • 09/19/08 AOS / EAD package mailed.
  • 09/25/08 AOS / EAD NOAs.
  • 10/02/08 Biometrics letters.
  • 10/16/08 Biometrics taken.
  • 10/17/08 Case transferred to CSC.
  • 12/08/08 EADs approved / EAD cards issued.
  • 03/05/09 AOS approved.
  • 03/12/09 Green Cards received.
  • 09/17/10 Application for Lifting Conditions Mailed.
  • 10/04/10 NOA1
  • 10/19/10 Biometrics Taken.
  • 01/07/11 Removal of Conditions Approved
  • 02/26/12 Still Happily Married & Doing Well

4983700_bodyshot_300x400.gif

I believe the OP's wife already has her conditional green card, so sending her home won't necessarily solve anything.

AOS

-

Timeline

Mystery the only wanking off going on here is the advice you are getting from Caladan which is totally incorrect, hang in there, you do not deserver all this. :whistle:

strange.

Excuse me? Are you just wanking off because I call you on it when you give poor advice, or do you actually have a complaint?

My advice is good. Yours consists of telling people to deport their spouses like one would order a coffee.

AOS

-

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

strange.

mystery I would not even bother responding to that silly comment. You know what happened and that's all that counts. As for someone biting in self defense, not saying it is never done but it is not always the reason! However, many people do attack first by biting and I have seen it many times, especially in my last job in England. Someone I knew was attacked from the back and had his ear bitten off!!!

I know a 40 year old woman that bit her mother in the ear over an argument... Crazy!

Timeline

Would you like cream or sugar with your coffee? Deport her now, she has broke the law! :whistle:

My advice is good. Yours consists of telling people to deport their spouses like one would order a coffee.

Filed: Timeline

My friend, it appears to me that you have thought this out, and have come to a painful, and I believe correct, decision. At this point, what is left? You did your part, it doesnt sound to me like you were anything but a tool anyway, and why should you be held responsible for this person?

I am in agreement with those who posted that (1) she should stay right where she is, (2) the criminal justice system should be allowed to take it's normal course (3) I wouldnt advise you to even come close to helping this person through any other part of the immigration process (4) divorce for cause should be considered and (5) consider a plane ticket to allow her the option to return home and (6) keep your appointment with CIS.

On a more personal note, I truly regret seeing someone put in your position. You have had to make a very difficult decision, and the one you have made seems to be the correct one. Best of luck to you

Regards,

David and Nitadyah

Filed: Timeline

Cindishah, inshaallah, this man has been through enough. Do you not see that he just wants out, wants to forgive her, allow her life to go where it will, and end the relationship? Withdrawal is not anger and revenge. Can you not see that he has worked to get out of a bad situation without hurting this person while protecting himself? Anger and revenge, I think, are because ending it, which is the just and right thing to do, should and does end his responsibility towards her as well.

assaalam please

your anger and need for revenge towards a non american. says more about you than her and her misdemeanor abuse.get over it and move on

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
I already cancelled her Credit Cards (Debit Card). We do have a joint account which I will be going to the bank to getting her off it.

A joint account is exactly that a joint account... I think the only way of "getting her off of it" will consist of closing the account

It may depend on the bank. My daughter was able to remove my son in law when they separated becasue she had held the account and then added him when they got married.

Mystery: Just ask your bank for their rules. Sorry you are having such a rough time. I wish you peace and comfort as you go through this. :luv:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline
Cindishah, inshaallah, this man has been through enough. Do you not see that he just wants out, wants to forgive her, allow her life to go where it will, and end the relationship? Withdrawal is not anger and revenge. Can you not see that he has worked to get out of a bad situation without hurting this person while protecting himself? Anger and revenge, I think, are because ending it, which is the just and right thing to do, should and does end his responsibility towards her as well.

assaalam please

your anger and need for revenge towards a non american. says more about you than her and her misdemeanor abuse.get over it and move on

:thumbs:Well said D&N and thoughtful good advice for a change. This poor guy has been through so much and has been very understanding and compassionate and forgiving, hope he works it out to his liking for he deserves the best and a good run of luck. :innocent:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.