teejay

God's word works

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Bishop David Oyedepo Said "testimonies are acts of God that gives validity to the working power of God in an individual live'. I just want to use this medium to encourage those of us who are waiting for our love ones. I got married in Nigeria on June 2007, I flied my I-130 in JULY and it was approved on Nov 5th 2007 and I received it on the 9th . I called the USIC OFFICE on Nov 1. they told me they are processing April 18th at the moment. I spoke to my wife and she was anxious to be here. So, I prayed using the Book of Easter as my right b4 God. The book of Esther talks about unmerited favors. I use Esther 2 vs 8. It paraphrase something like this from KJV. It says everything Esther needed for are purification was given to her SPEEDILY. so I told God I need his Angels to carry my wife's papers from where its now to where it needs to be approved it was down that Monday. I use this same scripture and the book of Daniel and in 9min I became a Citizen. I told God as long as I pay my tithe you said you will rebuke devourers from my case. I tell you, tell God your right and prove him. Pls always thank God . It say in everything give thanks, stop murmuring and complaining. The lord who started a good work in you is more than able to perfect it. Dance b4 Him celebrate Him, praise him and tell yourself all things are working for your good you will soon have a testimony to share. Stay bless.

I have a phone card I use in Washington DC. it is called DMV DEAL for two dollar I can call my wife for 45MINS ON LANDLINE and on cell phone with Code 807 only for 1hr I use this everyday for the past one yr it works. I call her 3times a day and it has help a lot in our relationship.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I WAS SO BLESSED BY YOUR WORDS OF EXHORTATION, THIS WAS THE CONFIRMATION THAT I NEEDED TO HEAR THAT THE GOD THAT I SERVE HAS HEARD MY PRAYER AND WILL MOVE ON MY BEHALF IN THIS CASE. I WILL BE MARRIED FOR 1 YEAR DECEMBER 29, MY CASE AT THE NVC IS STILL NOT COMPLETE....BUT TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR ALL HE HAS DONE!!!!!! THE BIBLE TELLS ME THAT I CAN CALL THOSE THINGS THAT ARE NOT AS THOUGH THEY WERE. I REALLY THANK THE LORD FOR YOU I NEEDED TO HEAR THIS TODAY. BLESS YOU SIR AND CONTINUE TO ABIDE IN GOD AND HE WILL ABIDE IN YOU. THE LORD PROMISED ME SOME THINGS AND I KNOW THAT HE CAN NOT FALL SHORT OF HIS WORD. HE SAID HE WILL TURN MY STUMBLING BLOCKS INTO STEPPING STONES AND I AM CONTINUOUSLY WAITING ON HIM TO SHOW UP AND SHOW OUT. I DONT KNOW WHY HE LOVES US BUT IM SO GLAD HE DOES

CASE COMPLETE (THANK YOU JESUS) December 13, 2007

.....Dont you know that Gods Favor is more precious than Life....

I never would've Made it without You Jesus.....He allows some things to Run there coarse, but have no fear God is in Control......He has the VERY LAST say So and he will perform his word.

Bishop David Oyedepo Said "testimonies are acts of God that gives validity to the working power of God in an individual live'. I just want to use this medium to encourage those of us who are waiting for our love ones. I got married in Nigeria on June 2007, I flied my I-130 in JULY and it was approved on Nov 5th 2007 and I received it on the 9th . I called the USIC OFFICE on Nov 1. they told me they are processing April 18th at the moment. I spoke to my wife and she was anxious to be here. So, I prayed using the Book of Easter as my right b4 God. The book of Esther talks about unmerited favors. I use Esther 2 vs 8. It paraphrase something like this from KJV. It says everything Esther needed for are purification was given to her SPEEDILY. so I told God I need his Angels to carry my wife's papers from where its now to where it needs to be approved it was down that Monday. I use this same scripture and the book of Daniel and in 9min I became a Citizen. I told God as long as I pay my tithe you said you will rebuke devourers from my case. I tell you, tell God your right and prove him. Pls always thank God . It say in everything give thanks, stop murmuring and complaining. The lord who started a good work in you is more than able to perfect it. Dance b4 Him celebrate Him, praise him and tell yourself all things are working for your good you will soon have a testimony to share. Stay bless.

I have a phone card I use in Washington DC. it is called DMV DEAL for two dollar I can call my wife for 45MINS ON LANDLINE and on cell phone with Code 807 only for 1hr I use this everyday for the past one yr it works. I call her 3times a day and it has help a lot in our relationship.

Bless you and the both of you. I really feel discouraged and at time very alone in this process and in life at times. But reading the OP and the responder, it has made me feel better for the moment. I really needed to hear this right at this moment, Thank You.

May God Bless The Both Of You,

WJR

Be prepared as a person that "plays God" is coming soon.

That's the CO at the US embassy!

They can affect your life more than the "real God" with one word!

Sad but true! Their word works also!

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

AMEN THATS RIGHT NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER,THE BIBLE SAYS IT MIGHT FORM BUT DEFINETLY WON'T PROSPER. THE CO HAS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY TO HANDLE ME ANY OTHER WAY THAN WHAT GOD SAYS. HE CAN "PLAY GOD" ALL HE OR SHE WANT TO BUT I KNOW THE PLAN GOD HAS FOR ME. THE LORD HAS A WAY OF SPEAKING TO AND THROUGH PEOPLE. SPEAKING TO THEIR MINDS AND THROUGH THEIR HEARTS THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR WHOLE LIFE. WHATEVER THE LORDS WILL FOR MY LIFE LET IT BE DONE AND I WILL HOLD MY HEAD UP HIGH AND CONTINUE TO GIVE HIM THE PRAISE THAT HE IS DUE.... AND THERES THIS THING CALLED FAVOR THAT THE BELIEVER HAS. I KNOW I HAVE UNMERITED FAVOR, THANK YOU LORD.....I AGREE WITH THE WORD OF GOD THAT CAN NOT LIE.......BECAUSE HE LIVES I CAN FACE TOMORROW

Edited by I'm Mrs. Akindel

I never would've Made it without You Jesus.....He allows some things to Run there coarse, but have no fear God is in Control......He has the VERY LAST say So and he will perform his word.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Amen, Sister ! Make no mistake, God can use the unbeliever. Revelation 3 : 7-8 reminds us that when God opens a door, no man can shut it.

The Apostle Paul tells us who our enemy is in Ephesians 6 :12 .

In Joshua 1: 9, God tells us to not be afraid, to be courageous and strong. He is with us.

2 Chronicles 20: 15 states the battle is not ours. And of course, Psalms 46 :10 .... 'Be still and know that I am God'.

Indeed, if God be for us, who can be against us ?

When the enemy comes at us full force, don't retreat. That is the time we need to press in.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Please read Matthew chap 6, especially starting from verse 19-34.

I just wanted to add "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added to you" Matt 6vs33

I am encouraged by this post, but I know that in the end after all this waiting and receiving we shall stand before God. I want to be sure that I would have ran the good race.

I and my man are greatful to God for the discipline and love we have received to his glory. :innocent:

Edited by Osakeme

For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. Romans 1vs20

09/29/2007 sent I 129f

10/01/2007 NOA1

10/03/07 NOA1 hardcopy received

10/04/07 touched

01/07/2008-NOA2- e-mail

NVC sent to lagos 01/14/08

lagos received 01/21/08

Picked up packet 01/28/08

Interview date 04/08/08-Approved

POE-JFK 04/21/08

Civil- 04/23/08 NYC

Traditional - 12/19/08 Nigeria

Church- 12/20/08

ABUJA, NIGERIA

400px-Abuja.jpg

http://viaduct-naija-nyc.blogspot.com/

Amen and blessing to the good thoughts coming from this thread.

This process can certainly test a person, and their faith. However, if it weren't for the tests...then how could we confirm our love of God, thus deepening and strengthening our faith?

Personally, I like the tests we're all blessed with during this lifetime. When I think about them, they seem pretty paltry in comparison to the tests the great ones have endured...

Peace and Love to All,

Mark-N-AAm

“Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” - Saint Seraphim of Sarov

49893.gif

"The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” - Pablo Casals

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

James 1:2-3

' Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.'

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Umh... just a suggestion... may be you better post this in the off topic?

It would be more appropriate, that's all.

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Timeline

This topic is very appropriate in this area, for those who are going through something or ever been through something, this is where we get our strength from to press on. If you feel this was inappropriate you don't have to read or respond to anything. It weird how only 1 person thought it was inappropriate and just had to say something. We are all still encouraged. I pray that you are blessed and encouraged as well!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Please allow me to confess and testify to God's awesome power and grace. He has been with my wife and I every step of the way and has overcome all barriers in both countries on our behalf. All glory and honor to Him who knew us before we were born and has been with us all along. Pray, ask, pledge your life to His will and you will find the most powerful advocate you can ever imagine.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
This topic is very appropriate in this area, for those who are going through something or ever been through something, this is where we get our strength from to press on. If you feel this was inappropriate you don't have to read or respond to anything. It weird how only 1 person thought it was inappropriate and just had to say something. We are all still encouraged. I pray that you are blessed and encouraged as well!!!!!!!!!

May He be ever present. In our hearts and our posts :thumbs: Our God is powerful.

Be prepared as a person that "plays God" is coming soon.

That's the CO at the US embassy!

They can affect your life more than the "real God" with one word!

Sad but true! Their word works also!

As for the Embassy playing god and affecting our lives I must add that while it is true that they hold an approval that is powerful in how can affect us, no power is granted that is not granted from above. Regardless of our hopes may we always submit to His will. Sometimes our trials will be bigger than others. But Glory to God

Jun: I Met Elias in Peru

Oct: Returned to Peru. Elias proposed!!

Nov 26: Mailed I-129F to VSC

Nov 28: Rec. Signature Confirm of delivery from USPS

Nov 29: Check cashed ; rec. receipt number. E-NOA1

Feb 14: Touch

Feb 14: NOA2 by email!

Feb 19: File Arrived @ NVC

Feb 20: Hard-copy NOA2

Feb 21: File Left NVC for Lima.

Feb 25: File @ U.S. embassy in Lima!

Mar 04: Rec. Packet 3/4

Mar 18: 8 a.m. My Morenito's Interview!!

Mar 25: VISA IN HAND!!!

Apr 4: My love is home!!!!

Apr 29: Our marriage. And life begins anew..

Dec 31: Mailed AOS, EAD, and AP to Chicago

Jan 5: Rec. e-mail confirm of delivery from USPS

Jan 8: Check cashed. MSC number not visible....

Jan 12: Rec. Hard Copy Notices for AOS, EAD, and AP. Touched

Jan 16: Rec. NOA-Biometrics Scheduled 1/28/09

Jan 28: 9:00 a.m. Biometrics appt. Fast - 15 minutes in and out!

Jan 29: Touched.

Feb 3: AOS Trans. to CSC

Feb 10: AOS Arrived @ CSC

Mar 04: Touch on AOS

Mar 09: Notifice that AP approved 3/6/09

Mar 13: Rec. AP

Mar 16: Rec. EAD (surprised as USCIS shows no updates)

Apr 3: Rec Welcome Letter, AOS approved 03/30 (surprise, no updates on website)

Apr 8: GC Received

June 5: Our precious baby girl arrived!

June 7: Our darling son arrived!

Filed: Timeline

thanks, for some reason if feel soo good after reading this

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.