bettenan

Getting Anxious....How does this look ?????

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

We will be filing hubby’s I-751 in about a month and of course, like everyone else I am getting anxious. I was wondering if you all thought this was sufficient?

2006 Taxes (married filed joint)

HUD-1 (house bought in both names – mortgage only in my name since hubby had no SSN at the time)

Two (separate) joint bank accounts with both names

Health Insurance with both names

Auto Insurance declaration with both names

Homeowner’s Insurance declaration with both names

HOA Bill with both names

Water bill with both names

Sewer Bill with both names

What we don’t have is photos. Hubby is a professional photographer and he is always the one to be taking the pix. It was even a struggle for the AOS interview to come up with some. We have no letters, but could get people to write them if necessary. I hate to ask if not necessary.

I appreciate any help, comments etc.

thankusmile.gif and hallowenwitchesf.gif

hallowhugs.gif

Bette

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I did not send any photos with my I-751 application, and was approved without any. I also did not have any letters from friends.

I just provided anything I could think of that was "joint".

Good luck for a successful approval.

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

Timeline

WOW...You guys are great urocksmileys.gif . All super ideas. I already looked up the number for the IRS and I will call tomorrow for the transcripts. It says it takes two weeks, so that fits my time-table.

I also have bills that we each have individually as well as our PA Driver's Licenses which have the same address as well. I will include copies of them as well.

Thanks again....hapydancsmil.gif

Anymore ideas are appreciated !!!!!

witchyjoke.gif

hallowhugs.gif

Bette

WOW...You guys are great urocksmileys.gif . All super ideas. I already looked up the number for the IRS and I will call tomorrow for the transcripts. It says it takes two weeks, so that fits my time-table.

I also have bills that we each have individually as well as our PA Driver's Licenses which have the same address as well. I will include copies of them as well.

witchyjoke.gif

hallowhugs.gif

Bette

You dont have to wait for 2 weeks, just call 1-800-829-1040 and request them to send the transcripts to you through Fax.

They will process it in less than 15 mins. Make sure you have a fax right next to you.

Hope this helps :)

Timeline

witchyjoke.gif

hallowhugs.gif

Bette

You dont have to wait for 2 weeks, just call 1-800-829-1040 and request them to send the transcripts to you through Fax.

They will process it in less than 15 mins. Make sure you have a fax right next to you.

it does.....thanks :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

witchyjoke.gif

hallowhugs.gif

Bette

it does.....thanks :thumbs:

When I called the number I got a recording and there was no option for FAX or even a live person. Even though I guess I could have started hitting the 0 button :help::whistle: I just went tradtional (since I have some time) and will wait for them to be mailed.

Bette

piesmiley3.gifpunkinpiesmiley1.gif

Hi...

Some ADDITIONAL food for thought ....

Send 2005 AND 2006 copies of everything including IRS Filings.

Send copy of any life insurance showing GC holder as beneficiary.

Photos are a plus but not necessary.

If you think you are "too thin" with items, get at least 2 or 3 NOTARIZED affadavits / letter from friends. Don't be embarrassed to ask! This is your shot at removal of conditions so provide as much as possible to avoid an RFE or other action on the part of USCIS.

The key here is that they want to see data from across the past 2 years NOT just current materials ...

Good luck to you!!!

Timeline

01-30-06 2-Year Green Card Approved

02-11-06 2-Year Green Card Arrival

11-05-07 I-751 Petition MAILED To TSC

11-08-07 I-751 Petition RECEIVED At TSC

11-26-07 I-751 Petition Transferred to CSC and Check Cashed

12-01-07 NOA For 1-Year Extention RECEIVED from CSC

12-17-07 Biometrics Letter Received / Scheduled for 1/8/08

01-08-08 Biometrics Completed At ASC

01-08-08 Touched

01-09-08 Touched

03-26-08 10-Year GC APPROVED!!!! HOORAY!!!

04-03-08 10-Year GC ARRIVES! GC Journey Over For Another 10-Years~On To Citizenship

N-400 Application

10-15-2009 Application Filed

10-16-2009 Application Received / Lewisville, TX

10-21-2009 NOA I-797 Receipt for Application

11-10-2009 Electronic Notice of RFE For Biometrics

11-12-2009 Biometrics Letter Received

12-04-2009 Biometrics

12-17-2009 Notice That File Has Been Transferred To Local Office For Standard Interview

01-19-2010 Interview - PASSED! HOORAY!

01-20-2010 Oath for NEW U.S. Citizen! FINISHED AND DONE!

Timeline
Hi...

Some ADDITIONAL food for thought ....

Send 2005 AND 2006 copies of everything including IRS Filings.

Send copy of any life insurance showing GC holder as beneficiary.

Photos are a plus but not necessary.

If you think you are "too thin" with items, get at least 2 or 3 NOTARIZED affadavits / letter from friends. Don't be embarrassed to ask! This is your shot at removal of conditions so provide as much as possible to avoid an RFE or other action on the part of USCIS.

The key here is that they want to see data from across the past 2 years NOT just current materials ...

Good luck to you!!!

Thanks....I figured the fact that the key is joint deed to the house (submitted as HUD-1) and follow up docs such as joint named HOA bill and two joint bank statements.... I'll send copies from two years ago and from the present (same accounts...thanks for the tip)

It would take me ages to get the life-insurance bene form from my HR. I work for federal govt and our particular HR has been moved off-site. I've had nothing but trouble gets docs and assistance from them.

I have proof of joint health-insurance, car insurance and home-owners insurance.

I'll see how the package looks and decide if I should ask for the affadavits.

I really appreciate the advise.

I've been working on the package for a month or so, in dribs and drabs but expect to more or less finish it up Thanksgiving Weekend....ready to go December 1st.

Bette

wishbonesmile2f.gifpiesmiley1.gif

Might as well post this here instead of starting a new thread for it

This is my list so far:

Copy of Permanent Resident Card of my spouse.

Copy of Residential Lease agreement and Certificates of Rent Paid stating both of our names.

Copies of joint US Tax Return for 2005 and 2006

Copies of the first pages of joint Bank Account statements.

Letters from our Life Insurance Company with my wife as my beneficiary and myself as my wife's beneficiary.

Copies of various Auto Insurance Policy notices.

Copy of our Debit Cards showing shared account number.

Copies of various utility bills stating both of our names.

Copies of our Diver's Licenses showing we share the same address.

Copies of Veterinary Care Invoices for our cats, stating both of our names.

Copies of mail delivered in my wife's name to our address.

Should I add pictures?

Anything I'm forgetting?

We don't own any property or have credit cards together.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I think you should add pictures, but you look okay otherwise.

N 400 Journey

Sent Package-12/13/2008 VSC

Biometrics - 01/07/09

Original Interview Date - 04/07/09 (File has not arrived)

Interview Date - 05/13/09

Oath Letter Received - 06/11/09

USC - 07/02/09

Passport/PC (Expedited) -07/02/09

Passport/PC Received - 07/11/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.