Ken and Inna

RFE from CSC

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

After going out of my mind waiting...I get an RFE today, which I am glad they are on my case, however I hired a lawyer to make sure I did not get this kind of delay. I hope they have a good explanation because I could have made a mistake without them. God they better have a good explanation because I am absolutely P*ssed. Any how hopefully to help others out my NOA1 is 1/23 so this should give you a good feel for where they are at in the processing cycle. Has anyone else experienced this using a lawyer? I am looking for a reason not to blast them with the rage I feel at this moment :angry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Update your timeline and be sure to tell us what the RFE was about. Also contact your lawyers and ask them what could have happened. If the RFE is for more evidence of relationship, maybe it wasn´t their fault, but if it was an error in the filling of the forms, you better get on to them and be pissed all you want.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I have a lawyer as well, and still got an RFE. It was over something they already had knowledge of, a paper on and a letter of explanation, STILL i got an RFE.

I hope after you send the RFE everything speeds up for ya

hugs,

Tara

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sometimes they misplace the process and loose parts of it, so they send an RFE. I can only imagine their organization in those offices. :whistle:

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

I don't think a lawyer can avoid you getting an RFE . This website

could have done probably a better job

good luck

Interview date for jun26-2006 _ 03/13/2006 packet-4

fiance got her VISA on 06/26/2006 1:00pm

fiance wating for carta blanca/Permiso de salida from cuban Gov 07/2006

fiance receive carta blanca or exit permit from Cuban Gov 07/31/06

I am in the process to finalize everything and book the airline ticket one way to Miami baby

Fiance arriving on 08-22-06 From HAV,CUBA ....

Fiance arrive at Mia on 08/22/06 1230pm eastern

Mailed off AOS, EAD on 09/27/2006

package delivered at 5:21 am on September 29, 2006 in chicago,IL lock box

10/25/06 apply for SSN /she should be getting one in two weeks

11/01/06 receive email status from uscis Work auth is in the mail

Received NOA1 notices for AOS, EAD on 10/10/2006

Biometrics appointment on 10/21/2006 in hialeah Gardens,Fl

10/25/06 apply for SSN / should be getting SSN in two weeks

11/01/06 receive email status fromn uscis Work auth is in the mail

11/03/06 receive SSN number/car

11/06/2006 receive EAD CARD

11/06/2006 I-485 transfer to CSC Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident .I485 approved

green card in the mail on 11/29/06

Receive Green card/welcome letter 12/04/06 .I am done for the moment ,Thank Go

Mail I751 removing conditions on Resident card 08/25/2008

05/07/2009 permanet resident card in the mail I-551 GREEN CARD

07/03/2009 new greencard arrive good for ten years

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I don't have anythign really useful to say except that MAN I WOULD BE SO MAD if my lawyer missed something. and if they did...I hope you melt them with your anger. I'm so sorry, but at least you know SOMEONE has your case IN THEIR HAND. Which means it'll be soooooon

Visa Approved 7-20-06

NOA 1 for AOS and EAD 11-07-06

Recieved NOAs in mail 11-10-06

Touched 11-13-06 AOS and EAD

RFE Recieved 11-17-06

RFE mailed 11-21-06

Biometrics 11-27-06

Touched 12-7-06 AOS recieved RFE

Touched 12-9-06 AOS

Touched 12-11-06 AOS

Transfered to CSC 12-12-06

Recieved at CSC 12-14-06

Touched 12-15-06 AOS

Touched 12-16-06 AOS

Touched 12-18-06 AOS

Touched 12-19-06 AOS

Touched 12-29-06 AOS

Touched 12-31-06 AOS

Touched 1-5-07 EAD

Timeline

Thanks for your advice and reinforcment. God I sent everything in for the exception of a dna sample and the deed to my house...lol. I thought that the lawyer due to experience would be able to identify any potential areas that cause RFE's. I updated my timeline first thing prior to posting and don't worry I will give all info to help others...this site is so valuable to each of us and it is only fair to give back.

Thanks again for your encouragement. It helps.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i'm sorry that you got an RFE... and i hope you get it cleared up soon...

but... your news gave me a smile... simply because my noa1 date is 1/23/06... yay!!!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Timeline
i'm sorry that you got an RFE... and i hope you get it cleared up soon...

but... your news gave me a smile... simply because my noa1 date is 1/23/06... yay!!!

I am glad I could deliver some good news for you. hopefully they will get to you very soon and I pray no RFE for you...this process takes long enough without it..nevermind to speak of the emotional stress involved...Good luck!!!! :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
After going out of my mind waiting...I get an RFE today, which I am glad they are on my case, however I hired a lawyer to make sure I did not get this kind of delay. I hope they have a good explanation because I could have made a mistake without them. God they better have a good explanation because I am absolutely P*ssed. Any how hopefully to help others out my NOA1 is 1/23 so this should give you a good feel for where they are at in the processing cycle. Has anyone else experienced this using a lawyer? I am looking for a reason not to blast them with the rage I feel at this moment :angry:

Sorry to hear about your RFE,,,but now you know your case is being processed !! We are about one week behind you and are still looking for our NOA2!

Pim and JOE

PIM & JOE

K1 FILED JAN 27th

NOA1 JAN 30th

Check Cleared FEB 2nd

April 26th sent Email Inquiry to CSC

April 28th "Touched"

April 29th "Touched"

May 2nd "Touched"

May 3rd "RFE"

May 3rd now waiting for RFE letter content

May 8th "RFE" received

May 10th Flew out of state to obtain evidence

May 11th Flew home, copied RFE and Returned to CSC

May 17th "Touched"

May 18th NOA2 Approval at long last!

May 30th Received NVC Case number

Timeline

Sorry to hear about your RFE,,,but now you know your case is being processed !! We are about one week behind you and are still looking for our NOA2!

Pim and JOE

I hope they get to you and Pim soon, but God it is almost dangerous to try to figure them out. I was watching a case NOA1 1/12 ahead of me, they received their NOA2 at the end of march so I concluded hey they will get to me probably next week then...three weeks later...finally. Hopefully yours will be much sooner!

what is the RFE for ?

Request for Evidence...generally means that something they require is missing or the proof of relationship submitted is not sufficient and they need more evidence of your relationship. I do not think the latter is the case with me...lawyer must have left out something. But I know I submitted everything they should have needed.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
I don't think a lawyer can avoid you getting an RFE . This website

could have done probably a better job

good luck

I dunno, i dont 100% agree, every bit of info i got here i also got from my lawyer, as said above, the service center is well known for losing parts of petitions, therefore sending an RFE. IMO

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

I am sorry about your RFE as well, but the good news out of your message was that your NOA1 was 1/23 because that was mine too, maybe they are working on my case too, good luck on getting that staightened out, and I would have a talk with my lawyers office if I were you, they are supposed to catch these kind of things, for the money you pay them.

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

So sorry tohear of the RFE, it's very hard when you get that, you will wrack you brains to try and think of what it could be. Don't blame your lawyer untill you find out what it is they want and then if it is something that the lawyer missed, ie, birth certs or the like then yes, they should have been meticulous in the assembly of the forms. It could be something that could not be avoided so just go with the flow, get whatever they require back to them asap and then, wait a bit more.

One good thing, at least you know that your papers are being worked on :thumbs: Good luck, hope it is something really easy to deal with.

Tara, your dated for the email notification that they have received the missing info is the same as ouors, let's hope we both get the approval soon :thumbs: I'll keep watching for your appproved post :dance:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.