AFENABA

DOCUMETS FOR ITERVIEW WITH OUT PHONE BILLS

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi to VJ family. The date of my interview is geting closer, and I would like to know from the VJ family. Due to cost cuting I & my fiancee don't communicate thru phone. Once a while we speak on phones. Our communications are thru E-mails, sms & chating @ yahoo chat room. If I present the evedence listed below without phone bills print out, will the CO be ok with Us?

1. togetherness pictures

2. printe out sms to me

3. greeting cards

4. e-mails and marriage counsiling book from her Pastor who is currently counsiling us

5. copies of fedex mailing receipts & stamp envelopes from her

6. two of us e-mails ( about 60 copies from each peason)

7. copies of our chat at yahoo chat room.

8. flight ticket to ghana & photo copy of Her passport with Ghana visa.

9. Hotel receipts

10. Engagement ring receipt.

11. Our wedding band & it receipts

Lovely Family here, kindly let me know if above listed relationship evidences shalll be ok for my interview, also the Consular Office gonna be ok with it?

Thankx to you all...............Good Luck

3-21-2007 - MAILED I-129F TO CALIFORNIA CENTER

3-28-2007 - RECEIPT WAS RECIEVED WITH NUMBER

6-04-2007 - I-129F WAS APPROVELED

6-10- 2007- A MAIL WAS RECIEVED WITH APPOVAL

6-22-2007 - A NOTICE MAIL WAS RECIEVED FROM NVC

7-11-2007 - PETITION FORWARDED TO US EMBASSY IN GHANA.

9-18-2007 – MY BABY SENT E-MAIL TO THE CONSULAR FOR RELIESING OF PARKET 3.

9-21-2007 – I CALLED THE US EMBASSY AND THE CO ASKED ME TO COME AND PICK PACKET 3 ON MONDAY

10-11-2007- PICKED UP PACKET 3 & 4 WITH INTERVIEW DATE

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

If I were you I would at least make a few regular calls with a call record showing the numbers called.

Each embassy has its own quirks so maybe someone from Ghana will be able to be clearer on if it is necessary or if the other

communication evidence is sufficient.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I don't know about ghana but nigeria certainly ask for phone bills. Like Omoba says someone from ghana maybe able to answer you question.

Good Luck,

Jamil

Met online

Filed for K1--> Denied 2005

-------------------------------------------

Married and filed for K3 2006

Got K3 this time --->August 2007

Entered the US-----> September 2007

Waiting to Adjust Status--->..............

***Live Like You Are Going To Die Tomorrow,

Dream Like You Are Going To Live Forever!***

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Telephone bill is not an ablslute, they look at all different methods as a whole. In out case we never used the telephone, TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE to call China.

We had chat logs, emails, and Skype (VOIP) log for interview.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Hi to VJ family. The date of my interview is geting closer, and I would like to know from the VJ family. Due to cost cuting I & my fiancee don't communicate thru phone. Once a while we speak on phones. Our communications are thru E-mails, sms & chating @ yahoo chat room. If I present the evedence listed below without phone bills print out, will the CO be ok with Us?

1. togetherness pictures

2. printe out sms to me

3. greeting cards

4. e-mails and marriage counsiling book from her Pastor who is currently counsiling us

5. copies of fedex mailing receipts & stamp envelopes from her

6. two of us e-mails ( about 60 copies from each peason)

7. copies of our chat at yahoo chat room.

8. flight ticket to ghana & photo copy of Her passport with Ghana visa.

9. Hotel receipts

10. Engagement ring receipt.

11. Our wedding band & it receipts

Lovely Family here, kindly let me know if above listed relationship evidences shalll be ok for my interview, also the Consular Office gonna be ok with it?

Thankx to you all...............Good Luck

I think you have more than enough evidence that you two have an ongoing relationship.

I would leave out #11 to be on the safe side (the wedding bands and receipts). You never know, the CO may think that you were already married or something.

Good luck!!!

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Telephone bill is not an ablslute, they look at all different methods as a whole. In out case we never used the telephone, TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE to call China.

We had chat logs, emails, and Skype (VOIP) log for interview.

Yes it's not an absolute to have phone bills but you never know what the CO is going to ask first, and if the CO ask for phone bills you say you dont have they may take that against you, remember nigeria and ghana are tough embassies.

Jamil

Met online

Filed for K1--> Denied 2005

-------------------------------------------

Married and filed for K3 2006

Got K3 this time --->August 2007

Entered the US-----> September 2007

Waiting to Adjust Status--->..............

***Live Like You Are Going To Die Tomorrow,

Dream Like You Are Going To Live Forever!***

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

My husband had his interview this past July, so maybe I could be of some help. I think what you have is going to be enough, do you have pics that were taken at your engagement? That will help. We provided them with 7 months of phone records. I have no idea if they actually wanted them or not. I always read that phone records were important, so I made it a point to spend a little more money(with pingo), just to make sure that we had something to show. Sorry I know this doesn't really answer your question.

Everyone's interview is different, and I'm sure if they question you, as to why there are no phone records, you'll have a good enough answer. It cost too much! For example we did not have your #4, 9, 10 or 11. I'm not saying don't provide them, bring every bit of what you have. I was present for my husbands interview, which I thought for our case, helped him a lot. Make sure all the dates and names match on every document. For example, your birth cert. make sure your birthdate matches your passport birthdate and that your name is spelt right on everything. I think you'll be fine. You and your fiance go over the possible questions they may ask you during your interview, those questions really do help. Best wishes

Timeline

Zee, thank you and every VJ family member. regarding to the wedding bands I am yet to pick it from the jewerly shop. The reason of adding the wedding bands is another evidence for the CO to know our up coming wedding. I read from VJ site, some k-1 applicant from other Counties attended interview with their wedding bands.

9-21-2007 – I CALLED THE US EMBASSY AND THE CO ASKED ME TO COME AND PICK PACKET 3 ON MONDAY

Timeline
My husband had his interview this past July, so maybe I could be of some help. I think what you have is going to be enough, do you have pics that were taken at your engagement? That will help. We provided them with 7 months of phone records. I have no idea if they actually wanted them or not. I always read that phone records were important, so I made it a point to spend a little more money(with pingo), just to make sure that we had something to show. Sorry I know this doesn't really answer your question.

Everyone's interview is different, and I'm sure if they question you, as to why there are no phone records, you'll have a good enough answer. It cost too much! For example we did not have your #4, 9, 10 or 11. I'm not saying don't provide them, bring every bit of what you have. I was present for my husbands interview, which I thought for our case, helped him a lot. Make sure all the dates and names match on every document. For example, your birth cert. make sure your birthdate matches your passport birthdate and that your name is spelt right on everything. I think you'll be fine. You and your fiance go over the possible questions they may ask you during your interview, those questions really do help. Best wishes

Thank you very much Knl. We never had engagement party when she was in Ghana. But we have togetherness pictures when she was in Ghana early part of this year. She asked me to send her the engagement ring before her coming to Ghana, for her family to knows she is in relationship. She telling her family about us, her Auntie visted me just past August when she was in Ghana with group Americans.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yahoo chat has voice and picture. Have you used either? If you have, maybe you could put a note that you used Yahoo voice instead of telephone. Bassi and I use both. If you are carrying the wedding bands with you to the interview then good for #11, if not, I wouldn't give them that because they will definitely have that little niggling doubt about you being married already. If you are being counseled by her pastor, then try to get an affidavit from him stating that he's counseling you on your intended marraige and that he believe you to be a true loving couple or whatever....you know what I mean. I'm sure that will help.

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yes I agree you should have enough, but would probably try to make some calls between now and the interview to just be safe.

K-1 Visa Journey

03/10/2007 - Sent I-129F to NSC

06/05/2007 - Approved

06/25/2007 - NVC Case Number received

07/05/2007 - Fiance received Packets 3 and 4

09/06/2007 - INTERVIEW----- APPROVED

09/13/2007 - VISA IN HAND

09/14/2007 - POE AT JFK

10/26/2007 - Wedding

01/17/2008 - Email from CRIS that I-129 was approved!

AOS Journey

10/28/2007 - AOS mailed to Chicago via Federal Express

10/29/2007 - AOS received at Chicago

11/05/2007 - NOA for I-131, I-485, I-765

12/28/2007 - Biometrics

12/29/2007 - Case appeared on USCIS website

12/31/2007 - EAD Card Production Ordered; AP Approved

01/10/2008 - AP Received in mail

01/12/2008 - EAD Card Recieved in mail

07/24/2008 - AOS Interview

07/30/2008 -Card Production Ordered

08/11/2008 - GREEN CARD RECIEVED

04/30/2010 - ROC mailed to CA via USPS Express Mail

08/10/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered; AOS Approved

04/24/2011 - Mailed N-400

05/12/2011 - Received I-797C

06/08/2011 - Biometrics

07/25/2011 - N-400 Interview

07/25/2011 - Oath Ceremony

MY HUSBAND IS A US CITIZEN!!!

Timeline

My thanks to every VJ family for support and directions.

Lord blessing and Good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.