Skouri

The pending time is it different ... ???

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I am here to open a subject i am not sure if you are aware about it or not, i have been in that forum for a few days ago and i be probaly everyday it is be like addict for me, so inotice something about the process period between getting the NOA1 and the NOA2, the delay time is different from country to another, i'm not sure but for example in canada or jamaica is just couple of month but for the other countries it take in average 120 days, so am i right ??? waiting for yoru replies.

GOOD LUCK :thumbs: !!!

Rachid.

Edited by rachid_7

"An unexamined life is not worth living." -- Socrates

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Hello everyone,

I am here to open a subject i am not sure if you are aware about it or not, i have been in that forum for a few days ago and i be probaly everyday it is be like addict for me, so inotice something about the process period between getting the NOA1 and the NOA2, the delay time is different from country to another, i'm not sure but for example in canada or jamaica is just couple of month but for the other countries it take in average 120 days, so am i right ??? waiting for yoru replies.

GOOD LUCK :thumbs: !!!

Rachid.

Half right, people with a Cuban fiancee get NOA-2 very quick, but slow down after that. Interview times are dependant on the consulate involved and that is DOS not USCIS controlled.

The whole system is FUBAR, but it is govt so what can you expect.

Edited by Rob & Jin

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

From what I have noted, Canada seems to be the slowest and especially for those of us who got sent to the California Service Centre.

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I kindof think you're on to something. I've been thinking it too. I noticed a lot of my fellow UK May filers have already been approved in August, but that a lot of May people are still waiting. I'm always wondering if they look at files differently depending on fraud risk from that country, etc.. no idea if theres any truth in it though. that would involve coming up with statistical evidence.

K1 Timeline!

I-129F Sent - May 9, 2007

Recieved hard copy NOA1 - May 19, 2007

NOA2 !!! - August 10, 2007

Interview scheduled for Nov 6th, 2007 APPROVED weeee

Entry 11/24/07

Marriage: 1/14/08

(see timeline for full list of dates/info)

AOS

Sent package to Chicago - 1/23/2008

Recv'd - 1/25/2008

Notice Date for I-485, I-765, and I-131 - 1/30/2008

Transfer notice to Cali - 2/12/2008

Biometrics - 2/21/2008

EAD Card Production ordered 3/19/08

and again on 3/24/08 ??

AP approved 3/19/08

AP document received 3/25/08

Touched 3/27/08

Called to check case status 12/15/08 were told we are still in processing time

RFE email notice 1/9/09

Medical appointment 1/31/09. husband loses RFE paper same day.

New RFE paper requested on 2/4/09.

New RFE paper received 2/28/09..gee good thing that RFE isnt due til beginning of April!!!!!!

Send RFE reply 3/3/08

EAD Approval was NOT updated online. We had an infopass meeting for 3/6 and then the EAD shows up in the mail on 3/5!!!! cancelled appointment,

all i have to say is #######.

STILL WAITING in March 09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Well,I did a little timeline search and yeah it DOES look like they kinda sort by countries of the beneficary.........

European countries and a few other countries DO get their NoA 2's faster than other countries.

I think it has to do with high fraud risk and then the middle east issue.........African countries-I think that has to do with the way they do papers in Africa.(Have a friend who married someone from Nigeria and they had lots of problems with the way African Paperwork is).

Butno matter where you come from-

the wait is long.And each and every day that we all are being seperated from our loved ones is a day too much............

Let's just hope and pray for speedy Journeys!

Good Luck to all!

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Got engaged on Sep 15th,2006

Came to the US for good on Jan 27th,2009

and we got married on March 28th,2009

GOD , grant me the serenity

to accept the things I can not change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.