kits_24_faith

April and May Filers - NOA2 to NVC

614 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me what is the quickest way to find out if your k3 has been sent to nvc from csc?

Do they e-mail you or do you have to call and if so what number?

The quickest way to find out is to call either USCIS or the NVC.

USCIS: (800) 375–5283

NVC: (603) 334-0700 ; Press 1 for English and 5 for a Live Operator

Good Luck! :thumbs:

05/07/2007 : I-129F Sent

05/29/2007 : NOA1

09/28/2007 : NOA2 (144 days from filing date)

11/02/2007 : NVC Received Case (35 days from NOA2)

11/06/2007 : NVC Sent Case to HCM Consulate

11/16/2007 : HCMC Received Case

11/17/2007 : HCMC Sent Packet 3

11/20/2007 : HCMC Received Packet 3

12/10/2007 : HCMC Called Fiancee (Packet 4 Sent + Interview Date)

12/18/2007 : Packet 4 Received

01/02/2008 : Medical Appointment

01/09/2008 : Interview passed!

01/29/2008 : Visa Received

02/02/2008 : POE @ SFO

Favorite Links:

K1 Process Flowchart

Vietnam Visa Seekers

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
just an update: i called NVC and my case STILLLLLLl has NOT arrived!!!!!!! what a bummer!!! approved on Oct 10!!!!!!!!!!

where is my case?? worreid its in some damn back room collecting dust!

I called USCIS today and was told my petition is still in the staging area to be shipped to NVC. I got a touch on Nov.1st but the customer rep. could not give me any reason as to why.

GoharRabia, I am thinking maybe your petition is still in the staging area also, along with mine and U2rsobad.

Try calling USCIS and see if they shipped yours out yet. We have already seen that USCIS does not seem to care about first in being first out.

I have been trying to call CSC all MORNING!!!! I'm on the EAST Coast....... what time does CSC start answering the calls there?? I would really like some answers as tomorrow will be 4wks from my NOA2!

I agree afterforever, our cases are in some back room chillin!!!! Wish they would pass it along! With pakistan goin the way it is, i dont think my fiancee will be coming soon!! :-( its killin me!

I have called as early as 8 AM (California time). The last few times I have called, I had to wait about 10 minutes before I was able to speak with a customer service rep. Good luck!

I got through pretty fast!!!!!! called at 8:05 AM (Cali time), probaby one of the first callers if they open the phone lines at 8AM.

Got some "GOOD" news (if you can call it that) and BAD news...

The GOOD -- CSC "says" they mailed the petition on OCT 23

The BAD -- NVC "says" yesterda Nov. 05 they have NOT received the petition!!!

I asked her if she was sure it left that day, and she said yes, not sure if there are any other questions I could ask her to verify it? I could do what others have done and call back the next day and hope a the same answer. Any helpful hints?

Question: What should I do now? (just wait?) Any helpful ideas??

Thanks!

Just another update!!! Looks like CSC sent a shipment of I-129F's to NVC on the 6th of NOV...... they are now telling me that my case is in that bundle!!! but I then asked the lady why when I called yesterday the other lady told me it was shipped on the 23rd of OCT?? she doesn't know why she told me that because there is nothing in the system that says my case was sent on the 23rd of OCT.......... looks like that lady just lied to get me off of the phone.

Also, like we all know, they do keep a tally of everytime you call them! thats a fact! she knew i called the day before but I don't think they know exactly why you called, just that you had placed a call....... unless there is a note section...... which i'm sure there is!!!

anyways! just fyi for everybody

05 - 21 - 07 -- Mailed to TSC

05 - 23 - 07 -- Priority Date on NOA1

05 - 29 - 07 -- Check Cashed (Received WAC# off of check)

08 - 02 - 07 -- Call to USCIS for NOA1

10 - 10 - 07 -- NOA2 Issued

11 - 06 - 07 -- Mailed to NVC

11 - 13 - 07 -- NVC began working on petition

11 - 15 - 07 -- NVC mailed to ISB Embassy

12 - 04 - 07 -- Received Packet 3.5 (First Round)

12 - 11 - 07 -- Sent Packet 3.5

12 - 14 - 07 -- US Embassy Received Packet 3.5

01 - 17 - 08 -- Received Packet 4 (Medical & Police Report)

03 - 25 - 08 -- Interview Date - Complete

03 - 27 - 08 -- Case transferred to US, AP begins

07 - 29 - 08 -- Mailed Passport for Visa (Approx. 4 months)

08 - 07 - 08 -- Visa in Hand :-)

09 - 13 - 08 -- Flight to JFK

pakistan_b.gifUSA_b.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
WOOHOO!!! I just called the embassy in Romania and they have our petition! It just arrived so I was able to stop them from mailing it. Florin will go in today at 1pm to pick it up. I'm hoping that he can give them the checklist immediately...I am PRAYING they will give him an interview date! I am so excited! :dance::dance::dance: I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight!

I hope more people have some good news too! Good luck everyone!

Alright!!! Congratulations MusicGirl!! I called this morning & our case was mailed out to Dublin yesterday! We are going to see if we can do the same thing- call the embassy and pick up our packet instead of waiting to have it mailed. Good Luck on getting an interview ASAP - keep us posted!!!

AOS

2/15/08 Married :)

3/3/08 AOS etc application sent

3/14/08 Application packet returned...signed in wrong spot

3/17/08 Corrected packet resubmitted

3/24/08 Called USCIS to learn packet was being returned again due to another error

PACKET NEVER ARRIVED _ LOST AT USCIS....WAITING FOR EXPLANATION/INSTRUCTIONS

5/12/08 Sent a new application with cover letter explaining situation

5/19/08 NOAs

5/20/08 Check cashed...FINALLY

6/10/08 Biometrics

6/20/08 AOS transferred to CSC

6/23/08 AOS touched - again 6/30 (probably received in CA)

7/9/08 AOS touched

7/10/08 AOS touched...come on CSC :)

7/18/08 EAD approved!!!!!! Card prodution ordered (67 days from filing)

7/28/08 Email saying EAD card mailed out today....but it was in the mailbox when I got home!!!!! Finally!!!

8/15/08 Welcome Permanent Resident Email

8/20/08 Email that AOS application is approved!!!! (100 days from time final application sent)

Filed: Other Timeline
WOOHOO!!! I just called the embassy in Romania and they have our petition! It just arrived so I was able to stop them from mailing it. Florin will go in today at 1pm to pick it up. I'm hoping that he can give them the checklist immediately...I am PRAYING they will give him an interview date! I am so excited! :dance::dance::dance: I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight!

I hope more people have some good news too! Good luck everyone!

Congrats, Laurel! :dance::dance::dance:

Doesn't it feel great to be getting somewhere instead of sitting in the black hole AKA CSC?!?!?!?!?

I hope Florin gets an interview date real soon!

Edited by samir et erin

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
just an update: i called NVC and my case STILLLLLLl has NOT arrived!!!!!!! what a bummer!!! approved on Oct 10!!!!!!!!!!

I called USCIS today and was told my petition is still in the staging area to be shipped to NVC. I got a touch on Nov.1st but the customer rep. could not give me any reason as to why.

GoharRabia, I am thinking maybe your petition is still in the staging area also, along with mine and U2rsobad.

Try calling USCIS and see if they shipped yours out yet. We have already seen that USCIS does not seem to care about first in being first out.

I have been trying to call CSC all MORNING!!!! I'm on the EAST Coast....... what time does CSC start answering the calls there?? I would really like some answers as tomorrow will be 4wks from my NOA2!

I agree afterforever, our cases are in some back room chillin!!!! Wish they would pass it along! With pakistan goin the way it is, i dont think my fiancee will be coming soon!! :-( its killin me!

I have called as early as 8 AM (California time). The last few times I have called, I had to wait about 10 minutes before I was able to speak with a customer service rep. Good luck!

I got through pretty fast!!!!!! called at 8:05 AM (Cali time), probaby one of the first callers if they open the phone lines at 8AM.

I asked her if she was sure it left that day, and she said yes, not sure if there are any other questions I could ask her to verify it? I could do what others have done and call back the next day and hope a the same answer. Any helpful hints?

Thanks!

Just another update!!! Looks like CSC sent a shipment of I-129F's to NVC on the 6th of NOV...... they are now telling me that my case is in that bundle!!! but I then asked the lady why when I called yesterday the other lady told me it was shipped on the 23rd of OCT?? she doesn't know why she told me that because there is nothing in the system that says my case was sent on the 23rd of OCT.......... looks like that lady just lied to get me off of the phone.

Also, like we all know, they do keep a tally of everytime you call them! thats a fact! she knew i called the day before but I don't think they know exactly why you called, just that you had placed a call....... unless there is a note section...... which i'm sure there is!!!

I called called USCIS and they told me that my petition also was shipped out to the NVC. I had her check the date and she said it was shipped on Nov. 6. I sure hope it gets in and out of NVC quickly. GohaRabia, it looks like we are in the same box that was shipped to NVC.

Do you know how long it takes before NVC gets it into their system??

Edited by afterforever

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Thanks!

I called called USCIS and they told me that my petition also was shipped out to the NVC. I had her check the date and she said it was shipped on Nov. 6. I sure hope it gets in and out of NVC quickly. GohaRabia, it looks like we are in the same box that was shipped to NVC.

Gee---do you suppose there is a chance our petition made the Nov. 6 pile? That would be a bonus now, wouldn't it?!

9/5/2004 met

7/4/2006 visited for 1 week in Russia (Independence Day!)

12/26/06 three week visit in the U.S.

4/6/07 He came to US for 6 glorious weeks

5/20/07 He returned to Ufa, RU

5/24/07 Mailed I-129F to NSC!!!!!

5/25/07 Received and signed for by F Heinauer, NSC

6/11/07 NOA1 (NEVER received hard copy)

8/23/07 Ramzis comes to America for another visit

10/02/07 Ramzis returns to Russia

11/06/07 NOA2 at LAST!!!

12/17/07 Received at NVC (at last!)

12/18/07 Sent to Moscow Embassy & New NVC Case Number

12/21/07 Received at 11:08 a.m. Moscow Embassy

1/25/08 Received packet from Embassy

03/07/08 Interview 8:00 a.m. Moscow Embassy! VISA APPROVED!!!

03/13/08 Visa in Hand

03/14/08 Flying to U.S. - Detroit POE

03/15/08 Our Wedding Day!

AOS Timeline

3/21/08 - Packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

3/24/08 - Packet received and signed for

3/28/08 - NOA1 received in the mail - EAD & AOS - check cashed

4/15/08 - Biometrics

5/5/08 - AOS interview notice received in the mail (will be in Detroit, June 12, 2008)

6/2/08 - EAD card ordered (CRIS email)

6/5/08 - EAD RECEIVED IN THE MAIL

6/12/08 - Permanent Resident APPROVAL! Green Card on the Way!

6/23/08 - Green Card Received!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Okay..I'm calling now to see if mine was sent Edited by u2rsobad

K-1 Timeline:

May 31, 2007 - Mailed I-129F to Nebraska

Oct. 22, 2007 - NOA2 Hard Copy received!! No email/website update.

Nov. 16, 2007 - Paperwork found & received by NVC!

Jan. 7, 2008 - Finally got the interview date

Jan. 28, 2008 - Interview!! Approved!!!

Feb. 12, 2008 - Arrives in USA!!!

Feb. 18, 2008 - Wedding Day!!!!!!

Feb. 19, 2008 - Apply for SSN

AOS Timeline:

Mar. 12, 2008 - Packet mailed (AOS, EAD, & AP)

Mar. 12, 2008 - Husband's SSN arrives

Mar. 14, 2008 - AOS pkt was delivered at 7:52 AM & signed for by V BUSTAMANTE.

Mar. 18, 2008 - Check cashed!!

Mar. 21, 2008 - NOA's for AOS, EAD & I-131!! (Dated 3-18-08)

Mar. 31, 2008 - Can finally see AP & EAD online!!

Apr. 10, 2008 - Biometrics finished! Can finally see AOS online & EAD touch!

May 12, 2008 - Email: AP approved!!

May 14, 2008 - Email: EAD approved!!

May 16, 2008 - EAD card & AP in hand!!

Sept 19, 2008 - Interview letter - Oct. 24th - Seattle??

Oct. 21, 2008 - A Touch..WOW!! The interviewer must've put it on his/her desk!

Oct. 24, 2008 - Interview..now back to waiting!

Nov 13, 2008 - Approved! Card Production Ordered...finally!!

Nov 24, 2008 - Card arrives!!!!

That's great news afterforever!! Ours took 2 days (if they worked on Saturday) after they've received it to be entered into the system. It wouldn't hurt to call NVC tomorrow. Good luck! :thumbs:

Favorite Links:

K1 Process Flowchart

Vietnam Visa Seekers

Timeline

Alane it would not hurt to call and find out. I agree, it would be a great bonus.

U2rsobad, I am assuming your petition is on its way also.

I am still going to be stressed until NVC confirms they got it.

Good luck

Edited by afterforever

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Alane it would not hurt to call and find out. I agree, it would be a great bonus.

Good luck

I'm a little paranoid about the "telephone police" -----

9/5/2004 met

7/4/2006 visited for 1 week in Russia (Independence Day!)

12/26/06 three week visit in the U.S.

4/6/07 He came to US for 6 glorious weeks

5/20/07 He returned to Ufa, RU

5/24/07 Mailed I-129F to NSC!!!!!

5/25/07 Received and signed for by F Heinauer, NSC

6/11/07 NOA1 (NEVER received hard copy)

8/23/07 Ramzis comes to America for another visit

10/02/07 Ramzis returns to Russia

11/06/07 NOA2 at LAST!!!

12/17/07 Received at NVC (at last!)

12/18/07 Sent to Moscow Embassy & New NVC Case Number

12/21/07 Received at 11:08 a.m. Moscow Embassy

1/25/08 Received packet from Embassy

03/07/08 Interview 8:00 a.m. Moscow Embassy! VISA APPROVED!!!

03/13/08 Visa in Hand

03/14/08 Flying to U.S. - Detroit POE

03/15/08 Our Wedding Day!

AOS Timeline

3/21/08 - Packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

3/24/08 - Packet received and signed for

3/28/08 - NOA1 received in the mail - EAD & AOS - check cashed

4/15/08 - Biometrics

5/5/08 - AOS interview notice received in the mail (will be in Detroit, June 12, 2008)

6/2/08 - EAD card ordered (CRIS email)

6/5/08 - EAD RECEIVED IN THE MAIL

6/12/08 - Permanent Resident APPROVAL! Green Card on the Way!

6/23/08 - Green Card Received!!!

Timeline

That's great news afterforever!! Ours took 2 days (if they worked on Saturday) after they've received it to be entered into the system. It wouldn't hurt to call NVC tomorrow. Good luck! :thumbs:

I called NVC today and they have not record of it as of yet. It was sent on Nov 6. I will try again tomorrow.

Timeline

Good luck

Personally, I beleive it is my right to call and get info, so I do not worry about their comments. Besides, I am already approved.

If you can't get through a Live Operator at NVC, there's also a way to find out if they've received your case through an automated message:

1. Call 1-603-334-0700

2. Press 1 for English

3. Press 1 for Immigration Visa

4. Press 1 CIS Receipt#

5. Press 4 for receipt # that starts with WAC

6. Press 1 to confirm WAC is correct

7. Enter the 10 digit# after the WAC followed by a # sign

Favorite Links:

K1 Process Flowchart

Vietnam Visa Seekers

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Good luck

Personally, I beleive it is my right to call and get info, so I do not worry about their comments. Besides, I am already approved.

Yea!! It's on it's way!! She was a bit rude and said "I see you called a couple of days ago" and I said "Yes, I spoke to Officer ... and she said she'd try and get back to me. I didn't hear back, so I thought I'd call to see if it was sent out yet. She told me I could call and check the status anytime, is there a problem?" Then she put me on hold and said it was sent out on the 6th and hung up. Oh well...finally, we're on our way and don't have to deal with CSC any more!!

Go ahead and call Alane...with the long hold up for your NOA2, it would be nice if they sent yours off with ours :thumbs:

K-1 Timeline:

May 31, 2007 - Mailed I-129F to Nebraska

Oct. 22, 2007 - NOA2 Hard Copy received!! No email/website update.

Nov. 16, 2007 - Paperwork found & received by NVC!

Jan. 7, 2008 - Finally got the interview date

Jan. 28, 2008 - Interview!! Approved!!!

Feb. 12, 2008 - Arrives in USA!!!

Feb. 18, 2008 - Wedding Day!!!!!!

Feb. 19, 2008 - Apply for SSN

AOS Timeline:

Mar. 12, 2008 - Packet mailed (AOS, EAD, & AP)

Mar. 12, 2008 - Husband's SSN arrives

Mar. 14, 2008 - AOS pkt was delivered at 7:52 AM & signed for by V BUSTAMANTE.

Mar. 18, 2008 - Check cashed!!

Mar. 21, 2008 - NOA's for AOS, EAD & I-131!! (Dated 3-18-08)

Mar. 31, 2008 - Can finally see AP & EAD online!!

Apr. 10, 2008 - Biometrics finished! Can finally see AOS online & EAD touch!

May 12, 2008 - Email: AP approved!!

May 14, 2008 - Email: EAD approved!!

May 16, 2008 - EAD card & AP in hand!!

Sept 19, 2008 - Interview letter - Oct. 24th - Seattle??

Oct. 21, 2008 - A Touch..WOW!! The interviewer must've put it on his/her desk!

Oct. 24, 2008 - Interview..now back to waiting!

Nov 13, 2008 - Approved! Card Production Ordered...finally!!

Nov 24, 2008 - Card arrives!!!!

[ If anyone needs it I have the telephone menu tree you need to dial through to get you there, i can post it if anyone would like.]

yes please!

Here is what I have. This was given to me by another member here. Hope this helps some of you, it worked perfectly for me.

Number 1-800-375-5283

your going to get an automated system...press 1,then 2, then 2, 4,2,1, then the case number starting EAC or WAC, then 1, then 1.

Tell them your inquiring about the request for evidence you got...its just a way of tricking them into telling you if the file is being touched..make sure you speak to a live person.

When I did this I didn't have to tell anyone I was calling for an RFE, I just asked my question straight away and the lady was very helpful, she had access to information the call center operators did not. Best of luck guys!

Hello All that are crazy trying to find the best way for to know where is your cases...

My fiance use this number 1-800-375-5283 and it work very well

He called yesterday in the morning and they said that our case was sended from USCIS to NVC the day 11-31-2007, but was not there in NVC yet.

BUT today in the morning he called again, and now they say that was sended to the embassy of my country yesterday (11-07-2007). We have our case number already.

That is great!! 4 week between USCIS and to be sended for my embassy!

Everything will be fine for all you.

Ali

AOS Timeline 2008

March 20 - Wedding (civil)

April 24 - Sent AOS package (USPS)

April 29 - AOS delivered in Chicago

May 07 - Money order was cashed

May 09 - Received in mail 3 NOAs (AOS, EAD, AP: notice date May,5/2008) - ALL CASES ONLINE

May 12 - Received in mail Biometrics appointment (notice date May,8/2008)

May 16 - Touch (3 cases) ?

May 22 - Biometrics appointment - done

July 07 - AP approval notice and EAD card production ordered (email and online)

July 08 - touch AP and EAD

July 09 - touch EAD

July 10 - email from CRIS, EAD card production ordered

July 14- email from CRIS and online update, EAD aproval notice sent

July 14 - received EAD card

July 15 - received AP document (2 APs)

August 07 - Touch EAD and AP

August 08- Touch AOS

September 19- received letter with appointment for interview

November 4 - interview!!!! APPROVED

November 20 - card production ordered e-mail from CRIS and update online (again 11/24)

November 26 - touch AOS

November 29 - receive Welcome Letter in the mail (dated November,20/2008)

December 1 - email from CRIS (and update online) saying that they send the Welcome letter on December 1 (I received the letter November 29 LOL)

December 2 - touch AOS

December 5 - GREEN CARD arrived (expire in 2 years from the day of the interview)

ROC (LIFTING CONDITIONS) TIMELINE

August 12, 2010 - Sent package

August 14, 2010 - Filed (package received)

August 16, 2010 - NOA date

August 18, 2010 - Check cashed

September 9, 2010 - Received bio. appt. letter

September 27, 2010 - Bio. Appt.

December 20, 2010 - Approval notice by mail

Date of decision 12/15/2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.