Leney

Couple divorce after online 'affair'

16 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2512486.html

Couple divorce after online 'affair'

A Bosnian couple are getting divorced after finding out they had been secretly chatting each other up online under fake names.

Sana Klaric, 27, and husband Adnan, 32, from Zenica, poured out their hearts to each other over their marriage troubles, and both felt they had found their real soul mate.

The couple met on an online chat forum while he was at work and she in an internet cafe, and started chatting under the names Sweetie and Prince of Joy.

They eventually decided to meet up - but there was no happy ending when they realised what had happened.

Now they are both filing for divorce - with each accusing the other of being unfaithful.

Sana said: "I thought I had found the love of my life. The way this Prince of Joy spoke to me, the things he wrote, the tenderness in every expression was something I had never had in my marriage.

"It was amazing, we seemed to be stuck in the same kind of miserable marriages - and how right that turned out to be.

"We arranged to meet outside a shop and both of us would be carrying a single rose so we would know the other.

"When I saw my husband there with the rose and it dawned on me what had happened I was shattered. I felt so betrayed. I was so angry."

Adnan said: "I was so happy to have found a woman who finally understood me. Then it turned out that I hadn't found anyone new at all.

"To be honest I still find it hard to believe that the person, Sweetie, who wrote such wonderful things to me on the internet, is actually the same woman I married and who has not said a nice word to me for years."

I-130 Filed - Sept. 15, 2006

129-F Filed - Oct. 27, 2006

I-130/129F Approved - Jan. 10, 2007

K3/K4 Visas Approved - May 4, 2007

~~~~Hubby and Son PoE Newark - May 27, 2007~~~~

EAD filed for Hubby - June 6, 2007

EAD NOA for Hubby - June 13, 2007

AoS filed for Hubby and Son - June 15, 2007

EAD for Hubby APPROVED! WOW!!!!!! - July 19, 2007

AoS Interview for Hubby and Son in Philadelphia - Friday, September 14, 2007 - APPROVED!

10 Year Green Cards Received!!!! - October 12, 2007

Done until naturalization!

m_7dc3c15c2e1d0eafb3d8770777862202.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

this was posted yesterday

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I guess I'm a day behind geesh! Thanks news police! I would never have known ^^

I-130 Filed - Sept. 15, 2006

129-F Filed - Oct. 27, 2006

I-130/129F Approved - Jan. 10, 2007

K3/K4 Visas Approved - May 4, 2007

~~~~Hubby and Son PoE Newark - May 27, 2007~~~~

EAD filed for Hubby - June 6, 2007

EAD NOA for Hubby - June 13, 2007

AoS filed for Hubby and Son - June 15, 2007

EAD for Hubby APPROVED! WOW!!!!!! - July 19, 2007

AoS Interview for Hubby and Son in Philadelphia - Friday, September 14, 2007 - APPROVED!

10 Year Green Cards Received!!!! - October 12, 2007

Done until naturalization!

m_7dc3c15c2e1d0eafb3d8770777862202.gif

Timeline

absolutly no problem at all :thumbs::lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

you caught one for a change :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Reminds me of that horrible Pina Colada song from the 70's....

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Reminds me of that horrible Pina Colada song from the 70's....

that was also, posted yesterday

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

Really? LOL......guess I don't check here enough...great minds though.......haha

That's all I've wanted -

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Timeline

Better quit while I'm behind.....(oh sh*t was that posted yesterday too? Lol)

That's all I've wanted -

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Better quit while I'm behind.....(oh sh*t was that posted yesterday too? Lol)

yes it was... :lol:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

gimme my cookie :P

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

i believe, that was posted yesterday

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

doesnt surprise me LOL

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

doesnt surprise me LOL

sister tara, you will be surprised, but that was posted yesterday too.. :lol:

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg