~Jess~

TuuTuesdayy

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Heeyyy MENA!! i just posted in OT and realized I GOT MY FIRST HEART :dance::dance::dance::dance:

yep i know pathetic lol, but i didnt think id ever get it.......

sooo anyway whats up this 'wonderful' tuesday in your parts of the world?? its almost 430pm my time so im just sittin here...geo is about to go back to work for his evening shift so im on my own til 10pm. what to do...lol i got some house work ive been slackin on so maybe ill do that......or not.....lol a nap sounds GREAT!!!

anyway hope everyone is doing good today!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Heeyyy MENA!! i just posted in OT and realized I GOT MY FIRST HEART :dance::dance::dance::dance:

yep i know pathetic lol, but i didnt think id ever get it.......

sooo anyway whats up this 'wonderful' tuesday in your parts of the world?? its almost 430pm my time so im just sittin here...geo is about to go back to work for his evening shift so im on my own til 10pm. what to do...lol i got some house work ive been slackin on so maybe ill do that......or not.....lol a nap sounds GREAT!!!

anyway hope everyone is doing good today!

hiya jess. and i saw the thread you got that heart with :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

LOL yea very nice ehh??

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline
LOL yea very nice ehh??

one of my um......really interesting threads....... :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Just had a yogurt and a quaker chewy bar and sippin' my coffee.

Ever have the feeling someone used your computer during the night at work? :unsure: I usually don't shut it off...I just lock it and when I got in I was completely logged off. :blink:

Oh well. 4 more days till vacation! :dance::dance:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

Ever have the feeling someone used your computer during the night at work? :unsure: I usually don't shut it off...I just lock it and when I got in I was completely logged off. :blink:

coulda been a mandatory reboot due to software being installed. tuesdays are usually when ms puts out patches.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Doodle, that's happened to me before, but it always turns out to be that my computer did an automatic update and rebooted itself afterward. It's probably no big deal.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far! It's my last week at my current job, an I am so overwhelmed with all of the stuff I have to do. I don't know how I'm going to get it all done! So, I guess I need to get back to it....

Happy Tuesday!

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Timeline
LOL yea very nice ehh??

one of my um......really interesting threads....... :whistle:

yea i answered that thread...its a very touchy subject cause ive seen that type of thing cause a lottt of marital problems with friends of mine and no matter what happens i wont be joining that crowd. :thumbs: but yes very interesting...but honestly no one will answer for real if they do..JMO

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

sounds like auto update....but yea i wouldnt like the feeling of someone usin my pc....never know what could happen hopefully all is good and it was indeed an update.

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Timeline

Yep that's most likely what it was. I never log out either and about once a month or so I come in to find my computer completely restarted.

coulda been a mandatory reboot due to software being installed. tuesdays are usually when ms puts out patches.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

good morning everyone! yesterday abdou bought a nice looking bike at walmart *gasp* for only $150! i couldn't understand why it was so cheap for such a nice schwinn... anyway, he took it for a ride and realized WHY....the handle bar broke and he fell off! :(

what a piece of !@#$#! we're going to return it this morning....so much for thinking we could get away with a brand new bike for that price. :wacko:

now i'm going to focus on helping him learn to drive my manual car and hope we can share my car. i work 8-10 hours a day and its a shame its just parked on the street while he's stuck walking everywhere! my new job is going well...i have a small crew but they're all really talented and the food is amazing. (with an ocean view!)

i tried to get abdou a job at my restaurant but since the busy season is almost over they passed on hiring anyway. :blush: he had a job interview last night somewhere else so hopefully something will come out of it!

i wish i could be around here more...no computer access at work and abdou takes up all the rest of my time! i can't believe he's been here a month already!!!!!!!! time to start the wedding plans! :D

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
good morning everyone! yesterday abdou bought a nice looking bike at walmart *gasp* for only $150! i couldn't understand why it was so cheap for such a nice schwinn... anyway, he took it for a ride and realized WHY....the handle bar broke and he fell off! :(

what a piece of !@#$#! we're going to return it this morning....so much for thinking we could get away with a brand new bike for that price. :wacko:

now i'm going to focus on helping him learn to drive my manual car and hope we can share my car. i work 8-10 hours a day and its a shame its just parked on the street while he's stuck walking everywhere! my new job is going well...i have a small crew but they're all really talented and the food is amazing. (with an ocean view!)

i tried to get abdou a job at my restaurant but since the busy season is almost over they passed on hiring anyway. :blush: he had a job interview last night somewhere else so hopefully something will come out of it!

i wish i could be around here more...no computer access at work and abdou takes up all the rest of my time! i can't believe he's been here a month already!!!!!!!! time to start the wedding plans! :D

Did you already have the legal wedding?

Sounds like you like your new job! That's great! Is he going to wait before looking for an engineering job?

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

happy Tuesday everyone! Hope your days are all going better than mine.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.