july052007

breast implants...

51 posts in this topic

Are you talking reconstruction as in 'after a masectomy or lumpectomy' or just an increase in cup size?

I would not have breast implants. Too big already. And 'because hubby wants it' isn't a good reason to undergo major surgery if the woman is otherwise happy with how she looks.

Plus, who wants numb nipples? Much easier to invest in a good sexy bra, especially if you just want a cup size or two increase.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I am NOT a fan of breast enlargement. I'd rather cuddle up to real "A's" than fake whatevers any day. :yes: REAL is hot, no matter what the size. :yes: I don't desire to caress a bag of silicone or saline. :no: I feel this surgery should be for those that have suffered trauma or survived breast cancer. I also support (pun intended) ladies that seek a breast lift post breast feeding due to excessive sagging if they (not their man) wish it. Of course, these are only MY opinions and personal feelings! :P

yeah, I agree with you there.... :thumbs:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline
what do u think?? should u go for breast reconstruction??? if given the choice?????

My cousin is waiting for the effects of the mastectomy, chemo, and radiation to settle so she can have her breasts reconstructed. I think that any reasonable surgery which returns a person's self confidence is a good thing. What other people think is something which no one has control over. How you feel about yourself is what counts.

iagree.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am NOT a fan of breast enlargement. I'd rather cuddle up to real "A's" than fake whatevers any day. :yes:REAL is hot, no matter what the size. :yes: I don't desire to caress a bag of silicone or saline. :no: I feel this surgery should be for those that have suffered trauma or survived breast cancer. I also support (pun intended) ladies that seek a breast lift post breast feeding due to excessive sagging if they (not their man) wish it. Of course, these are only MY opinions and personal feelings! :P

:yes: They need to come up with an alternative, like fat injection/transplant instead.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what cup size are you considering?

hahahhaha... not sure.. how about 34 C... if your SPOUSE asks you to have one... would you go for it???

If your husband wants you to have one, then you should - it's the right thing to do. Rule of thumb, if your husband asks you to do something, then do it.

Don't ever do that again......without a warning first....I hate when soda comes out of my nose.

Thanks for the laugh, though.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I think the OP should post pictures so we can have a better idea if the breast implant is really necessary :thumbs:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I feel pretty strongly against any type of plastic surgery, so absolutely not.

Same here.

Only is case of breast cancer do I waiver from this stance.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
what cup size are you considering?

hahahhaha... not sure.. how about 34 C... if your SPOUSE asks you to have one... would you go for it???

If your husband wants you to have one, then you should - it's the right thing to do. Rule of thumb, if your husband asks you to do something, then do it.

Don't ever do that again......without a warning first....I hate when soda comes out of my nose.

Thanks for the laugh, though.

hahahha.. geeeeeeeez... i thought i can make myself fall asleep by time passing... this is making me wide awake all the more!!!

go VJ people!!! voice it out! "wink"

hi guys... the link below details our interesting story together...

hope you enjoy it!!!

wish us all the best in our visa journeys!!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

same goes with guys with muscles...

I keep telling hubby that I would rather hug a teddy bear then hug a rock.. :lol:

I'd rather play with real boobs than basketballs.
Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

putting anyone on the spot??? :blush:

hi guys... the link below details our interesting story together...

hope you enjoy it!!!

wish us all the best in our visa journeys!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My wife has been desperate for them so we made a deal that after the next baby she can get them once we save up for them. Personally I think they are quite a handful already ;)

Sent AOS, EAD - 3/27/07

NOA1 for AOS and EAD - 4/03/07

Checks cashed - 4/04/07

touched AOS and EAD - 04/06/07

touched AOS and EAD - 04/09/07

RFE for AOS - 04/26/07

return RFE - 06/20/07

EAD approved - 07/07/07

AOS transfered to CSC - 07/10/07

AOS approved - 08/10/07

Welcome letter arrived - 08/18/07

Green card arrive - 08/18/07

Apply for stolen green card 07/12/09

Apply for I-751 09/31/09

I-751 rejected due to late filling

Resubmit with a letter explaining tardiness 10/01/09

NOA1 - 10/17/09

No BioMetrics

Approval 12/4/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Well, my aunt's sister just found out she has breast cancer and needs a double mastectomy. They explained to her they will reconstruct breasts for her using her belly/thigh skin and fat. She had a very unusual take on the situation. She is a very high spirited lady with a good sense of humour and when she was told this, she looked at them and said "so basically my belly and thighs and boobs will all be smaller, but my @$$ will be just as big?"

Edited by Leney

I-130 Filed - Sept. 15, 2006

129-F Filed - Oct. 27, 2006

I-130/129F Approved - Jan. 10, 2007

K3/K4 Visas Approved - May 4, 2007

~~~~Hubby and Son PoE Newark - May 27, 2007~~~~

EAD filed for Hubby - June 6, 2007

EAD NOA for Hubby - June 13, 2007

AoS filed for Hubby and Son - June 15, 2007

EAD for Hubby APPROVED! WOW!!!!!! - July 19, 2007

AoS Interview for Hubby and Son in Philadelphia - Friday, September 14, 2007 - APPROVED!

10 Year Green Cards Received!!!! - October 12, 2007

Done until naturalization!

m_7dc3c15c2e1d0eafb3d8770777862202.gif