~Jess~

Saturday??

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hellloo...where is everyone today???? hope everyone is havin a great weekend...its the beginning of a new week over here soooooooooooo its like monday lol

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
hellloo...where is everyone today???? hope everyone is havin a great weekend...its the beginning of a new week over here soooooooooooo its like monday lol

hiya jess. i was wondering who was gonna start the thread today.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

yayyyy it was me me lol......ive been lazy lately and thought id post somethin

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

i actually love being here. yes there are def fallbacks..of COURSE i miss Daemian. i am veryyyyy happy to have net and webcam so i am able to talk to him daily. and we talk on the phone............bein here with geo is great. we go out and do things when he gets out of work. ive made a really great friend, whom is American. we have some other friends and i spend time with Geo's family that are here in Riyadh too.

the weather for one sucks lol. but the ac all the time everywhere is great..hmmm what else....yea thats about it..sure geo is very happy im here. im sure it got lonely for him to come home and not have anyone to talk to or anything.

i have pics on my myspace page, but havent got em on photo bucket yet..like i said ive been lazy.

hope everyone is good

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
:hehe: Oh I dont want to wake up today and go to work! It is grey outside and looks like rain. That makes a good day to sleep. And i have to put in another 10 hours at the tattoo shop. But after work Iam going to the camp grond and meet my girl friend and have a few drinks. Then going field ramping in the woods with a gulf cart. Just hope we dont hit a tree again :wacko: Hope every one has a great day! Edited by Cheryl & Medo
Untitled.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Not doing much here today...my SO is out and about for a bit so im chilling. Printing out things we need for our packet 3 and interview. Planning and doing laundry. Beautiful day here in Virginia though...blue skies and not to hot. Sunny.

Why don't they have a hangover smiley? :dead: We tried 20 different wines and we only liked 2!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Why don't they have a hangover smiley? :dead: We tried 20 different wines and we only liked 2!

That's funny, cuz usually by the time I'm on the third or fourth, they all taste pretty good. :P

That's funny, cuz usually by the time I'm on the third or fourth, they all taste pretty good. :P

Well honestly I tried but there was just too many of those red wines giving us cat tounge. But out of the 13 reds we tried the best one was a $4 bottle from Trader Joes! 2005 Cab, coastal. AMAZING.

The second one we liked which was a white is called Menage a Trois which I'm not quite sure if that is appropriate to serve at a wedding :lol:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

i am going to the store :blush:

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

Timeline

This is the only cure that has ever worked for my hangovers.

155661283_6a5d929de8.jpg

(F)

Well honestly I tried but there was just too many of those red wines giving us cat tounge. But out of the 13 reds we tried the best one was a $4 bottle from Trader Joes! 2005 Cab, coastal. AMAZING.

The second one we liked which was a white is called Menage a Trois which I'm not quite sure if that is appropriate to serve at a wedding :lol:

Is that Trader Joe one the one we used to call "two buck chuck"? :unsure: I wonder if inflation got to it and now it's $4?

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

This is the only cure that has ever worked for my hangovers.

155661283_6a5d929de8.jpg

(F)

Is that Trader Joe one the one we used to call "two buck chuck"? :unsure: I wonder if inflation got to it and now it's $4?

MMMMM doodle you read my mind and I LOVE eggs benedict! Its not the 2 buck chuck (its still 2 bucks!), these are actually coastal wines and someone told me you can only get them in California but I'm not sure if its true. I'm not really a cab fan but this one was great!!!

Timeline

It's so beautiful here today. I finally turned the a/c off for the first time since I can't remember when! I love it when it's in the high 60's, low 70's!!! :dance::dance: My kind of weather baby!!!

I'm sooo not motivated to do much of anything today. Totally in an arthritic flare up. Emptied the trash in the house and was in pain the whole time doing it. :( I have soooo much to do too. *sigh*

Does anyone else feel guilty staying inside when it's a nice sunny day? :help:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.