phillyboy

Any august filers for I-129F

49 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
is there a thread for august filers?

First and foremost, a big thanks to all you guys here at Visa Journey. We have learned a lot from the forum discussions.

We filed our I-129F for a K-1 Visa on Aug. 6, 2007 via FedEx. It was received by CSC on Aug. 7, 2007. We just got our NOA1 last Aug. 14, 2007 and our check was encashed last Aug. 16, 2007.

Good luck to all of us!!! :thumbs:

your timeline in your signature all says July... August is the 8th month :whistle:

Guys,

Thanks for the heads up :)

Edited by Claudette-Arnel

K-1 VISA

02/01/2008 Re-filed and sent I-129F to CSC via FedEx (this time assembling the petition on our own with help from our VJ Family)

02/04/2008 Received by USCIS CSC (signed for by N. La Barrie)

02/06/2008 Touched - USCIS notifies us of Withdrawal for 1st I-129F

02/27/2008 Received NOA1 / Check Encashed

06/09/2008 Received RFE Notice via Email/USCIS Website

06/11/2008 Received RFE Notice & Instructions via Mail

06/12/2008 Sent Reply to RFE via US Postal Service with Return Card

06/19/2008 Received Return Card Receipt from US Postal Service for Reply to RFE

06/25/2008 Touched

06/30/2008 Touched

06/30/2008 NOA2

07/10/2008 NVC sends Case to US Embassy, Manila

07/17/2008 Date of Confirmation Letter from USEM

07/24/2008 Receipt of Confirmation Letter via Air 21

07/29/2008 Called USEM to set Interview Date. Interview on Sept 2, 2008

07/29/2008 Paid DV Fee

08/01/2008 DV received by NSO

08/19-20/2008 Medical - PASSED

09/02/2008 Interview PASSED

09/29/2008 Visa Received

10/02/2008 Flight to LAX

10/15/2008 Wedding

AOS

12/18/2008 Filed I-485 & I-765

12/26/2008 Received by USCIS Lockbox Facility

12/31/2008 NOA1

01/13/2009 Request for Initial Evidence

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want the timeline visible with your post, you do it as a signature.

Welcome. Please create a timeline in VJ so we can update the database. Thanks.

Sent our I-129F on 2007-08-29. Waiting for NOA1

I have made a time line. It isn't visible?

An and Jing

AOS Journey

07/23/2008: POE Detroit

08/04/2008: Applied for SSN

08/08/2008: Got Married

09/10/2008: Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

09/12/2008: Arrived in Chicago/Signed by V BUSTAMANTE

09/19/2008: Check cashed

09/22/2008: NOAs for I-485/I-131 (dated 09/17) but I-765 was rejected due to outdated form (Rev 4/08/2008)

09/24/2008: Mailed I-765 (rev 05/27/2008) again

09/28/2008: I-765 was delivered

10/03/2008: I-485 transferred to CALIFORNIA

10/06/2008: NOA for I-765

10/10/2008: biometrics

12/01/2008: AP approved

12/05/2008: EAD ordered

02/19/2009: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
If you want the timeline visible with your post, you do it as a signature.

Welcome. Please create a timeline in VJ so we can update the database. Thanks.

Sent our I-129F on 2007-08-29. Waiting for NOA1

I have made a time line. It isn't visible?

There ya go!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Natsman, I do not understand the logic behind European date format. Or PC friendly date format. When I speak I say today is September 9th, 2007. Month, day, year. simple. I wouldn't say today is 9 September. Nor would I say today is 2007, September 9. Sorry, was just reading your signature. Is it really necessary to shoot down the format of US dating? No matter how you write it, people will understand what you mean. To make it easy I just wrote mine in a format the government uses. ;)

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline
Natsman, I do not understand the logic behind European date format. Or PC friendly date format. When I speak I say today is September 9th, 2007. Month, day, year. simple. I wouldn't say today is 9 September. Nor would I say today is 2007, September 9. Sorry, was just reading your signature. Is it really necessary to shoot down the format of US dating? No matter how you write it, people will understand what you mean. To make it easy I just wrote mine in a format the government uses. ;)

My reasoning is it goes either from specific to less specific (dd-mm-yyyy) or the other way around (yyyy-mm-dd). Writing it out like you does make sense as that is how its said in English. The number format is still weird lol. I'll remove the signature

Edited by Natsman

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

they havent cash my check.i check it almost everyday since i mailed it to them.it would be nice if they inform us that they recieved it or just a note that they are a little busy.so that we all wont get too worried.

08-14-2007.I-129F Sent to CSC

08-20-2007.Received at CSC

09-01-07.NOA 1 Received.

Timeline
they havent cash my check.i check it almost everyday since i mailed it to them.it would be nice if they inform us that they recieved it or just a note that they are a little busy.so that we all wont get too worried.

We send it with signature notification so we could see the package arrived. Now we just have to wait for the NOA

Got our NOA1 today, Sept. 10, dated Sept. 4.

:)

AOS

Date Filed: 2008-08-27

NOA Date: 2008-09-02

Bio. Appt.: 2008-09-18

AOS Transfer: 2008-09-22 to CSC; 2008-11-25 to local office

Approval/Denial Date: 2009-02-10 card production ordered

Greencard Received: 2009-02-20

Removal of Conditions

Date mailed: 2010-11-12

NOA Date: 2010-11-15

Approved: 2011-04-28 card production ordered

Received card: 2011-05-04

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Same again... Apparently our applications are right next to each other on the shelf :) Postmark date was Sep. 6, so it took kind of awhile to go from VSC to here.

Some people say I'm easily distracted, but that's not... Hey! A squirrel!

Timeline

Same again... Apparently our applications are right next to each other on the shelf :) Postmark date was Sep. 6, so it took kind of awhile to go from VSC to here.

No NOA1s yet? We are still waiting, no check cashed yet either.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
I do not understand the logic behind European date format... When I speak I say today is September 9th, 2007. Month, day, year. simple. I wouldn't say today is 9 September...

My reasoning is it goes either from specific to less specific (dd-mm-yyyy) or the other way around (yyyy-mm-dd).

just out of interest, Jason-Sasha - I often say 'today is the 9th of September' (well, THAT specific thing only ON the 9th of September, but you know what I mean ;) ), and I would agree with Natsman about more specific to less (or vice versa)

not trying to make a point about our dating system being 'better' or anything, but saying it's illogical is only true for you; it's highly logical to many of us (and the US one I find extremely illogical, but that's just me ;) )

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

wouldn't that be nice; I could drop by with tea and biscuits ;)

no; I originally had the date from the USCIS website there - 27th of July - but bszoom (the Master of the Lists) had a different idea about which date to put (you look on the hard copy of the NOA1), and the date that appears there is July 19... I don't think there's one Right Answer, but it suited me to go with his idea in this instance ;) (plus I think he's very smart ;) )

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline
wouldn't that be nice; I could drop by with tea and biscuits ;)

no; I originally had the date from the USCIS website there - 27th of July - but bszoom (the Master of the Lists) had a different idea about which date to put (you look on the hard copy of the NOA1), and the date that appears there is July 19... I don't think there's one Right Answer, but it suited me to go with his idea in this instance ;) (plus I think he's very smart ;) )

Where in CA are you? or are you going? lol My fiancee is from SF

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.