lovedolphins

Any recent approvals out of the Texas Service Center

693 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
my wife's case got transfered to VSC on Jan 31st as well....dont know if its a good thing or not....but I would still prefer having delayed at this point than when we applied our I130 since we got our loved ones with us......

Joel in the hizzy! You've been scarce yourself. I agree, ultimately the important thing is that we got our spouses here relatively quickly in the CR-1 process. My wife actually could care little about this since she's not working. But for those who need this for work purposes, I'm sure this is a royal pain . . . .

hey James....I agree...my wife isnt working either....too busy with our 2 daughters.....

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

are you freaking kidding me, while we all were expecting an approval, we get this transfer to vermont. Great, another year of waiting. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

NVC timeline

12/30/2004 - Case recieved by NVC

01/04/2005 - Case # assigned

01/10/2005 - DS3032 mailed to beneficiary

01/10/2005 - Also copy of DS3032 and app. of support fee bill mailed to petitioner

01/15/2005 - DS-3032 & I-864 bill Received

01/18/2005 - DS-3032 & I-864 fee sent back to NVC

01/21/2005 - DS-3032 Received and entered into the NVC system

01/31/2005 - IV Fee Bill generated

02/07/2005 - IV Fee Bill Received

02/08/2005 - IV Fee Bill sent to St. Louis 63195

02/18/2005 - NVC automated system says IV Fee recieved

02/14/2005 - I-864 Generated

02/19/2005 - I-864 Received

02/22/2005 - I-864 shipped via Express Mail

02/21/2005 - DS-230 Generated

02/24/2005 - IVR Changed saying that NVC is waiting for the return of the biographic info

03/05/2005 - DS-230 Received

03/07/2005 - DS-230 shipped via Express Mail

03/09/2005 - DS-230 entered in NVC system

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>03/16/2005 - Case Completed</span></span>

INTERVIEW DATE HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO 05/06/05 AT 8:30AM

Lifting of Conditions I-751

02/26/07 - I-751 Mailed

03/20/07 - NOA1 Date

03/28/07 - Biometrics

Still Waiting...........

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
The question I have is:

1. Are all the TSC cases that get transferred go to the back of the line?

I can't believe they would do that and make all of the TSC Losers® -- regardless of whether they filed in March or June -- all wait another six months. But who knows. When it comes to people making decisions that are either fair or unfair, I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt and assume the fair decision will be made, and therefore we'll be at the front of the line. After all, the normal I-751 petitions that currently have been pending the longest at VSC were only filed back in late July/early August, all well after ours. But then again we're talking about USCIS here . . . .

Meh

Timeline
my wife's case got transfered to VSC on Jan 31st as well....dont know if its a good thing or not....but I would still prefer having delayed at this point than when we applied our I130 since we got our loved ones with us......

Joel in the hizzy! You've been scarce yourself. I agree, ultimately the important thing is that we got our spouses here relatively quickly in the CR-1 process. My wife actually could care little about this since she's not working. But for those who need this for work purposes, I'm sure this is a royal pain . . . .

hey James....I agree...my wife isnt working either....too busy with our 2 daughters.....

Hey, I didn't know you had a second one! Congratulations! Yeah, two infants/toddlers will keep a mom busy. My wife probably won't work at least until both of ours are in school (Gaby just started pre-school this school year.)

Meh

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey, I didn't know you had a second one! Congratulations! Yeah, two infants/toddlers will keep a mom busy. My wife probably won't work at least until both of ours are in school (Gaby just started pre-school this school year.)

we had to since USCIS wanted too much evidence and we thought who would have time to go thru all the processes and having babies seemed easier...hehehe

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Moldova
Timeline

Wow. That's a LOT of people. [being transferred to Vermont]. I bet a bunch of people are being really confused since yesterday, the day of 31st of Jan........

I'm really confused. I'm so tired of these long immigration processes, and thinking that naturalization NOW should take 16-18 months? Holy #######!!!!!! That if everything will go smooth, I bet..

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
..and now i can't tell if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

vsc shows processing dates of march 1, 2007

tsc was april something 2007

all i remember is the last time i got an application transferred - back with the i130, from texas to california, it took me two weeks to get an approval.

hoping for the same kinda luck here. thanks.

I got transferred, too. Looks like we all have.

I think it SUCKS OUT LOUD!!! The actual approval times from VSC have been very steady -- about six months, regardless of what the official processing times show. That means we have to wait until August???

Unless of course they put us at the top of the pile. Hell, that's precisely what they should do, given that right now they are approving people who sent their I-751s to VSC in early August 2007. We were ahead of all of those suckers.

James - are your stats on VSC approvals based on VJ? The USCIS website shows they are working on March 2007...

I have a feeling that the USCIS has a defined threshold of back-log - for example 6 months, 9 months - something to that affect. It might even vary by processing center derived from their available resources. So for example - TSC should be 6 months backlogged, whereas VSC can be 4 months backlogged. If one service center exceeds their backlog for x number of months, while another hasn't reached their threshold, it spills over.

Thus, we see a series of transfers from TSC to VSC.

In my analysis this simply means that VSC has the capacity to take on enough load thus that they would be 2-3 months more backlogged than they are now....in the end meaning we will get approved faster their than in TSC.

..Or maybe I've giving the gov't too much credit for planning their operations. ;-)

Timeline

3/09/07 - Mailed out I-751 to TSC - expiration date is 03/13/07 - Cutting it close!

3/12/07 - USPS confirms delivery

3/13/07 - Check clears bank

3/21/07 - Reciept for BioMetrics Fee

Timeline
..and now i can't tell if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

vsc shows processing dates of march 1, 2007

tsc was april something 2007

all i remember is the last time i got an application transferred - back with the i130, from texas to california, it took me two weeks to get an approval.

hoping for the same kinda luck here. thanks.

I got transferred, too. Looks like we all have.

I think it SUCKS OUT LOUD!!! The actual approval times from VSC have been very steady -- about six months, regardless of what the official processing times show. That means we have to wait until August???

Unless of course they put us at the top of the pile. Hell, that's precisely what they should do, given that right now they are approving people who sent their I-751s to VSC in early August 2007. We were ahead of all of those suckers.

James - are your stats on VSC approvals based on VJ? The USCIS website shows they are working on March 2007...

I have a feeling that the USCIS has a defined threshold of back-log - for example 6 months, 9 months - something to that affect. It might even vary by processing center derived from their available resources. So for example - TSC should be 6 months backlogged, whereas VSC can be 4 months backlogged. If one service center exceeds their backlog for x number of months, while another hasn't reached their threshold, it spills over.

Thus, we see a series of transfers from TSC to VSC.

In my analysis this simply means that VSC has the capacity to take on enough load thus that they would be 2-3 months more backlogged than they are now....in the end meaning we will get approved faster their than in TSC.

..Or maybe I've giving the gov't too much credit for planning their operations. ;-)

You're not only giving them too much credit, you're also forgetting that VSC is technically operating at capacity.

I'm basing what I know on the master list in another thread. As long as that list is, there aren't a whole lot of VSC petitions. But there is a pretty clear pattern -- petitions filed in VSC all get approved in approximately six months. So there is no real back log at VSC because 6 months is what USCIS has set as its service goal. A backlog would be whatever extends beyond 6 months.

Contrast VSC with TSC, which has now apparently sent all of its I-751 petitions with NOA1s of March 1 and later to VSC. (A couple of our February TSC Losers just got RFEs, some have been approved, and a few others who haven't checked in since this mass transfer happened.) Since those are petitions that were filed up to 11 months ago, that would appear to be a 5 month backlog but is really only 4 b/c all the petitions received by TSC after July 1 were transfered to CSC and after December 1 or so to VSC.

So TSC really has no I-751s at all anymore, except maybe some odds and ends from February 2007.

VSC now has four months of old TSC petitions (and all new TSC petitions) in addition to the regular petitions it had been processing in 6 months. VSC would now seem to have a four month backlog with all of the stuff that's been dumped there now.

CSC has throughout all of this time managed to approve petitions in three months or frequently less, on the average, and is unlikely to cool off that pace now that the new TSC petitions are being dumped in VSC.

NSC is a basket case as bad as and probably worse than TSC, but I haven't heard about any mass transfers. Logic would dictate that they send their old cases to CSC. Logic, though, would have dictated they send all of our cases to CSC back in freakin July.

My theory is this: Nobody in USCIS has any idea ####### is going on!

Meh

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

I also got transferred to VSC on January 31st. My NOA date is April 20th, 2007. At least I feel better knowing that we're all in the same boat together. I don't know what I would do without VJ!!!!

I-751

I-751 received at TSC: 4/05/07

NOA Date: 04/20/07

Walk-in Biometrics: 04/25/07

Transferred to VSC: 02/01/08

Transfer email received: 02/22/08

Last Touch: 02/25/08

Received e-mail "Card Production Ordered": 04/25/08

Green Card received: 05/01/08

N-400

Sent to TSC: 04/07/08

Received at TSC: 04/09/08

Check Cashed: 04/11/08

Priority Date: 04/09/08

NOA Date: 04/15/08

Biometrics Date: 04/29/08

Interview Date: 08/13/08-Passed!

Oath Letter Received: 09/11/08

Oath Ceremony: 09/24/08

Oh my goodness, am i the only one that has not gotten notification of being transferred to VSC?

My NOA is 06/25/2007.

Is there anyone who did NOT get notified via email?

When you log in to your case status on the site, does the status reflect the transfer?

Dont know if i should be worried... Yikes!!!

:o

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, add me to the transfer list....as of Jan 31, my case moved to Vermont too. Not sure if I am happy or sad about that!

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

I also got an email saying I-751 (CR189) was transfered to VCS. Originally filed I-751 March 07... Good to know we aren't the only ones that got their cases transfered..

CR-1/DCF

Married 02/07/05

02/08/05 Filed I-130, G-325A U.S. Embassy Riga

02/08/05 I-130 Approved

02/09/05 Fed-X Package to U.S. Embassy Warsaw

02/17/05 Case Number Assigned

02/28/05 Faxed DS-230, Part-1, WRW-1 to Warsaw

03/21/05 Notice of Interview Date

04/28/05 Interview U.S. Embassy Warsaw

04/28/05 Visa Approved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

OK, I guess I'm on this slow boat to VSC as well. :crying:

11/17/03 Stepped on US soil again after the long process

12/09/03 Said "I Do"

12/16/03 Began the AOS, AP process

02/10/04 Got AOS & AP;

02/21/05 Applied for 2nd AP & still Patiently awaiting AOS

03/05/05 Got AOS interview date - 05/23/05

05/23/05 Interview. Despite full medical & vaccination and DS-2053 stating everything is Ok on all 3 submitted worksheets, mean officer wants another skin test by a civil surgeon. (I wonder if they're trying to make me ill..?) Next AOS interview is 06/22/05. (West Palm Beach - if an ugly, fat, blonde female officer calls your name; say a prayer!)

06/22/05 AOS Approved; stamp for I-551 in passport. Took 10 mins. (If a pleasant faced female Hispanic officer with light brown eyes calls your name; you're safe; she's professional & kind & seemed surprised that a skin test was asked for.)

07/05/05 Received Conditional Permanent Resident card via mail.

03/22/07 Submitted I751

03/29/07 Receipt acknowledge and conditional status is extended for 1 year

04/09/07 I797 advising Biometrics appointment

04/28/07 Biometrics done

01/31/08 My file got loaded onto the slow boat to VSC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.