Uriensf5

I-130 child birth certificate (Merged threads)

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Uriensf5 said:

Do i need to translate my child foreign birth  certificate or her CRBA will suffice?; Also how you sign marriage certificate translation when you fill online?.

CRBA will serve any purpose you need in this context.  Marriage Certificate translations are on paper, already signed with scanned an uploaded, just like all the rest of your supporting documentation including the I-130a

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
1 hour ago, Uriensf5 said:

2024 can petitioner do it? And how do i  sign if filling online?.

Already answered in your other thread.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• powerpuff changed the title to I-130 child birth certificate (Merged threads)
1 hour ago, pushbrk said:

CRBA will serve any purpose you need in this context.  Marriage Certificate translations are on paper, already signed with scanned an uploaded, just like all the rest of your supporting documentation including the I-130a

Translation can be done online no need for paper im doing i-130 online not paper one.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Uriensf5 said:

Translation can be done online no need for paper im doing i-130 online not paper one.

When you file the I-130 online, everything else will be "uploaded".  If it needs to be signed, you print, sigh, scan and upload.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Uriensf5 said:

And just to be perfectly clear, the translation must be signed and "certified" by the translator.  Even if the signed and certified translation is emailed as a PDF, the translator must print and sign.  Anything needing a signature is going to be printed before it is scanned and uploaded.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

8 hours ago, pushbrk said:

And just to be perfectly clear, the translation must be signed and "certified" by the translator.  Even if the signed and certified translation is emailed as a PDF, the translator must print and sign.  Anything needing a signature is going to be printed before it is scanned and uploaded.

Who still owns a printer?.maybe you can help this? Dont wanna open too many threats.Part of i-130 previous petition.,long time ago did fiance visa for ex wife.but i only remember month and year when i filled.i dont remember the service center.and got rid of those old uscis notices papers.cant check where i filled.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Uriensf5 said:

Who still owns a printer?.maybe you can help this? Dont wanna open too many threats.Part of i-130 previous petition.,long time ago did fiance visa for ex wife.but i only remember month and year when i filled.i dont remember the service center.and got rid of those old uscis notices papers.cant check where i filled.

Enter your best estimated date.  I don't have a printer now either, but I know where and how to get something printed when I need to.  I'm sure you can figure it out.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.