vivster

I-693, DS-3025, & Vaccine Questions (Merged threads)

19 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, M plus D said:

COVID requires ONE updated 2023/2024 formula COVID vaccination per current instructions. That is, for not immunocompromised persons of ages 12 and above.

Exception: when never vaccinated before and being vaccinated with Novax vaccine, you will need two shots of 2023/2024 formula Novax.

Keep in mind that these are the instructions that Civil Surgeons have to follow for COVID vaccines: Clinical Guidance for COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC

The reference to the above CDC page is also found on the COVID section of the official page for Civil Surgeon Medical Exams: Vaccination Technical Instructions for Civil Surgeons | CDC

What was the rule in place when the OP's spouse received their medical exam overseas by a panel physician and reported on their DS3025?

9 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

What was the rule in place when the OP's spouse received their medical exam overseas by a panel physician and reported on their DS3025?

You did not specify any other timeframe, which makes it a statement about the present.

Also, if you believe that that is a factor for accuracy, why didn't you ask OP when the medical exam was performed? You are the one who initially failed to ask this and take it into consideration. That is, if you were truly considering that at the time. To me, it looks like another attempt to retro-actively legitimize misinformation.

You also didn't specify whether you meant a Civil Surgeon's instructions or a Panel Physician's instructions. Yes, they differ.

Perhaps, if you do not want people to make wrong assumptions about what you mean, you should try to be more precise with your information.

58 minutes ago, M plus D said:

You did not specify any other timeframe, which makes it a statement about the present.

My comment was obviously to clarify whether or not the DS3025 was complete as that's what this post is about. 

Also, if you believe that that is a factor for accuracy, why didn't you ask OP when the medical exam was performed?

Hmm I wonder I why I asked the OP to fill out their timeline more than once...

You are the one who initially failed to ask this and take it into consideration. That is, if you were truly considering that at the time. To me, it looks like another attempt to retro-actively legitimize misinformation.

You also didn't specify whether you meant a Civil Surgeon's instructions or a Panel Physician's instructions. Yes, they differ.

Perhaps you should reread the post and see that the questions were posed to determine completeness of the DS3025. The OP got it. And they responded with their understanding. 

Perhaps, if you do not want people to make wrong assumptions about what you mean, you should try to be more precise with your information.

All I did was ask a question so you could see that the answers varied. 

Covid wasn't even in question however at one point in recent time (which could have affected the OP by not knowing their timeline) Covid was the 2 dose vaccine exception to the one dose rule that had been in place "forever" for overseas medical exams. The DS3025 completeness was the question. Not what will be required now. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thank you all for your help. To update, we went to the civil surgeon yesterday. He marked us as complete, and we got his COVID-19 updated formula booster. We sent away our full AOS packet yesterday with everything checked off. Sorry for being so confused about DS-3025 vs i-693. I am glad we got that medical squared away before we sent for hopefully no RFE!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.