Jump to content

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Egypt

Will appreciating sharing forms &/or links to file a case for my daughter.

I am lawful permanent resident just entered the states and received my green card & SSN.

All the family is here except my daughter she is unmarried 26 years.

Me, spouse and a son are lawful permanent residents while I have another son born in USA and carried US passport.


How could I apply for my daughter and are there any chances to expedite her case?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

As it's likely to be a decade or more before she is eligible for a visa, do be aware that if she marries in that time she becomes ineligible - green card holders can only sponsor unmarried children. Her only option if she wanted to get married would be for you to get citizenship, and move in to F3 category.


Good luck. 

Edited by appleblossom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...