Autumn.Andreea

K1 Visas for December 2023

49 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
50 minutes ago, KIMANI_666 said:

I wasn't expecting to be that long in a LDR but if it's the right person you will make it work 😉

Yes I totally understand this! my fiancée and I started out as best friends in 2017! I was 13 and she was 15 turning 16, we started dating October 27, 2022 and got engaged October 23, 2023 but the distance has been so horrible because it’s been so long. Nothing is impossible though and we make it work! I’m glad you guys are strong too! 

-Autumn 

50 minutes ago, KIMANI_666 said:

I wasn't expecting to be that long in a LDR but if it's the right person you will make it work 😉

Yes I totally understand this! my fiancée and I started out as best friends in 2017! I was 13 and she was 15 turning 16, we started dating October 27, 2022 and got engaged October 23, 2023 but the distance has been so horrible because it’s been so long. Nothing is impossible though and we make it work! I’m glad you guys are strong too! 

-Autumn 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

We were approved today!!!!! 

My timeline is now:

I-129F (Sent to USCIS):                      11.30.2023
I-129F (Received by USCIS):              12.05.2023
I-129F Noticed (NOA1):                       12.07.2023
I-129F REF (Sent to Applicant):          04.19.2024
I-129F REF (Received by Applicant): 04.22.2024
I-129F REF (Sent to USCIS):               04.23.2024
I-129F REF (Received by USCIS):      04.24.2024
Date I-129F NOA2 (Approved) :         05.01.2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 4/24/2024 at 2:58 PM, Rachel n Tyler said:

June is still pretty fast!! I was shocked to see December cases being accepted already, we were guessing it to be end of the year!

No in december they already had increased the number of cases processed every month so we knew it was going to be much quicker than before. I was expecting 6 months, it took 4

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
23 hours ago, Crationis said:

No in december they already had increased the number of cases processed every month so we knew it was going to be much quicker than before. I was expecting 6 months, it took 4

Really! I was reading online 6-8 months but the USCIS processing time still said 11-13 months every time so I tried to not get my hopes up

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys 

I’m happy to hear your cases are moving along. My timeline is below:

Applied for I-129F on 14th July 2023.

January 26th 2024 - we received a letter requesting initial and additional evidence.

February 8th 2024 USCIS received our response.

5th May 2024 - still waiting as nothing further from them.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Happy1233 said:

Hi guys 

I’m happy to hear your cases are moving along. My timeline is below:

Applied for I-129F on 14th July 2023.

January 26th 2024 - we received a letter requesting initial and additional evidence.

February 8th 2024 USCIS received our response.

5th May 2024 - still waiting as nothing further from them.

when i had my RFE I was told it would be quick to get a turnaround notice. 
Usually within 7-10 days after they received my response. 

When did you receive an NOA1?  If that is what you received in February, then you probably will get a response within a month.
If you received your NOA1 back in July 2023, and Jan was just an RFE - you should have already heard back and you should reach out to them and ask.

Timeline
1 hour ago, KIMANI_666 said:

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you will hear back soon. Maybe you should contact them with your rfe response details?!

we tried to reach out to them and they said it’s within normal processing times and just told us to wait. 

when you say contact them with your RFE response details, what do you mean by this? 

Thank you for the response hun x

Timeline
1 hour ago, SundryCoder said:

when i had my RFE I was told it would be quick to get a turnaround notice. 
Usually within 7-10 days after they received my response. 

When did you receive an NOA1?  If that is what you received in February, then you probably will get a response within a month.
If you received your NOA1 back in July 2023, and Jan was just an RFE - you should have already heard back and you should reach out to them and ask.

The NOA1 was received July 2023 

Then in Jan 2024 they issue the RFE. We tried to reach out and they just tell us to ‘wait’ and I’ve seen everyone who got NOA1 in July, August and even December have had responses by now. Feeling so disheartened. 

Can I ask when did you receive your RFE and what was your NOA1 date and NOA2 date? 

Thank you for replying x

Timeline
1 hour ago, Happy1233 said:

Then in Jan 2024 they issue the RFE. We tried to reach out and they just tell us to ‘wait’ and I’ve seen everyone who got NOA1 in July, August and even December have had responses by now. Feeling so disheartened. 

Can I ask when did you receive your RFE and what was your NOA1 date and NOA2 date? 

Thank you for replying x

My NOA1 was 12.07.2023

My RFE was a fast turn around.
I received it 04.22.2024
I sent the information back on 04.23.2024

They acknowledged receipt on 04.24.2024

Today I received my NOA2 in the mail and it was dated 04.30.2024

I wish you luck with this process, I wish they were more transparent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

we tried to reach out to them and they said it’s within normal processing times and just told us to wait. 

when you say contact them with your RFE response details, what do you mean by this? 

Thank you for the response hun x

Usually people hear back soon after their rfe response. Did you mention you already had an rfe and responded to it when you reached out to them? I would at least asked if they received the documents they asked for.

Timeline

Thank you for replying x

What does this site say about your case: https://egov.uscis.gov/
It should say that they received your RFE

Timeline
On 5/6/2024 at 8:13 PM, SundryCoder said:

What does this site say about your case: https://egov.uscis.gov/
It should say that they received your RFE

We have finally been approved as of yesterday! USCIS updated on website and they have told us to wait for the approval notice! Thank God, so so grateful. Thank you for being so supportive! 

Does anyone know what the next stages are and is there anything I can do to be prepared?

Thank you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.