Metaler_666

CR1 _ afftidavit of support documents ? (Merged threads)

28 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, pushbrk said:

Correct, but when living and working in the USA already, that's the evidence needed. 

well in my stubs and W2  that I am  submitting  there is my US address,also  in i-864 my address is in US ,the same as W2 ... what kind of other documents I need to submit as Domicile ?

Edited by Metaler_666

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
7 hours ago, Metaler_666 said:

well in my stubs and W2  that I am  submitting  there is my US address,also  in i-864 my address is in US ,the same as W2 ... what kind of other documents I need to submit as Domicile ?

Nothing more.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

21 hours ago, pushbrk said:

Nothing more.

thanks for answer  and clearness

I m collecting my AOS documents and 2022 transcript and etc now and I need to know from which day exactly NVC will not accepting the 2022 tax return .. cuz in few weeks we will have 2023 tax return filing .. dos it has exact day  or date that people  from that day would send the 2023 tax transcript  and previous year will not acceptable for NVC ?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Metaler_666 said:

thanks for answer  and clearness

I m collecting my AOS documents and 2022 transcript and etc now and I need to know from which day exactly NVC will not accepting the 2022 tax return .. cuz in few weeks we will have 2023 tax return filing .. dos it has exact day  or date that people  from that day would send the 2023 tax transcript  and previous year will not acceptable for NVC ?

That's the wrong question, as there is no such date.  The RIGHT question, would be about getting a copy of the 2023 tax return uploaded before the interview.  THE INTERVIEW is when the 2023 tax return is likely to be required, unless the interview is before April 15, or whatever the last day to file actually IS, this year.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

7 hours ago, pushbrk said:

That's the wrong question, as there is no such date.  The RIGHT question, would be about getting a copy of the 2023 tax return uploaded before the interview.  THE INTERVIEW is when the 2023 tax return is likely to be required, unless the interview is before April 15, or whatever the last day to file actually IS, this year.

ah.Okey ..so its mean if my interview time be for example April 30th 2024,, even if  I was summited 2022 tax return as my AOS documents I need to bring my 2023 tax return transcript at interview to show the officer ?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Metaler_666 said:

ah.Okey ..so its mean if my interview time be for example April 30th 2024,, even if  I was summited 2022 tax return as my AOS documents I need to bring my 2023 tax return transcript at interview to show the officer ?

And upload to CEAC.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

On 1/10/2024 at 9:08 AM, pushbrk said:

You will provide information from 3 tax returns but just the latest, 2022 tax return transcript or complete copy with W2s etc.

You then provide evidence of current income.  2023 is not current.  Use a current pay stub.  If you want to also include  your year end pay stub, that's fine.  Current income is gross for current full pay period times the  number of pay periods in a full year.  If you lost your job last week, it doesn't matter what you made in 2023.  You have zero "current income".

at the I-864 in part 6  .

its (optional ) part : it said   "I have attached tax return or transcript of my second and third Most recent tax years " ..

I did not mark that .. cuz I only want to sent my 2022 tax return transcript, BUT .. my question is  if I dont tick this (Optional) part I still need to write all 3 recent years incomes in these 3 rectangle fields  ? OR  only write the  (Most Recent ) income and  leave  (2nd Most Recent ) and (3nd Most Recent) Blank, if I m not going send 2021 and 2020 tax transcript  ?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Metaler_666 said:

at the I-864 in part 6  .

its (optional ) part : it said   "I have attached tax return or transcript of my second and third Most recent tax years " ..

I did not mark that .. cuz I only want to sent my 2022 tax return transcript, BUT .. my question is  if I dont tick this (Optional) part I still need to write all 3 recent years incomes in these 3 rectangle fields  ? OR  only write the  (Most Recent ) income and  leave  (2nd Most Recent ) and (3nd Most Recent) Blank, if I m not going send 2021 and 2020 tax transcript  ?

Read the first sentence of my response that you are quoting again.  I covered that right up front.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Hello , I have a question about uploading 2023 tax return transcript at CEAC after filing IRS next month after DQ ...

IF after submitting 2022 tax transcript  and getting DQ , interview time  be end of this year that 99% it will be after April 15 2024 , do I need  fill the new i-864  with  2023 tax transcript to upload at my CEAC acc again ? OR only tax return transcript of 2023  ?

any one has experience about this situation appreciate of helping ..

Edited by Metaler_666

29 minutes ago, Metaler_666 said:

Hello , I have a question about uploading 2023 tax return transcript at CEAC after filing IRS next month after DQ ...

IF after submitting 2022 tax transcript  and getting DQ , interview time  be end of this year that 99% it will be after April 15 2024 , do I need  fill the new i-864  with  2023 tax transcript to upload at my CEAC acc again ? OR only tax return transcript of 2023  ?

any one has experience about this situation appreciate of helping ..

Do not upload anything after you get DQ'd unless you want to reset your DQ date and then go to the back of the line. 

• powerpuff changed the title to CR1 _ afftidavit of support documents ? (Merged threads)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.