ghostinthemachine

I-751 ROC Filers - January 2024

128 posts in this topic

On 1/27/2024 at 1:07 AM, ghostinthemachine said:

Pretty normal for IOE cases from my experience. I can only see about 25 pages from our circa 400 page submission this time around 🤣.

The same happened with our AOS back in 2021, but they definitely had our whole submission based on what our IO said to us when we dropped off the medical. So I wouldn't worry. Seems like an odd USCIS online processing quirk. 

I wanted to ask the same, I can see only 25 pages. Thnak you for the clarification.

On 1/25/2024 at 1:06 PM, Kica said:

Hi Everyone,

ELGIN lockbox:

Package sent:                                        01/19/24

Package received :                                01/22/24

Payment processed:                             01/24/24

Case on USCIS online account:           01/25/24 (case was received and a receipt notice was sent)

Update:

ELGIN lockbox:

Package sent:                                        01/19/24

Package received :                                01/22/24

Payment processed:                             01/24/24

Case on USCIS online account:           01/25/24 (case was received and a receipt notice was sent)

Case is being actively reviewd            01/27/24 ( biometric reuse notice and receipt notice sent)

10 minutes ago, peacefullsoulever said:

image.png.eff5cfc4a3234b92c98d1d4c42ff9ff8.png

You also ticked 1a saying that you're filing a joint petition with your spouse when in the waiver section you're indicating that you are in fact NOT filing jointly. Has to be one or the other.

asdf

7 minutes ago, peacefullsoulever said:

OH i got it, now i have to reprint the whole package and send again correct?

Personally think you should be good re-sending everything and just correcting the issues with the form and re-printing that. I'd just go over the whole form again and make sure you're using the latest version and that there's nothing else missing for your own sanity. And maybe check they haven't rearranged any of your evidence?

Also sorry you had to wait a few weeks to get it back, but at least it's an easy fix and your petition didn't just fall into some black hole at the lockbox 🙂

asdf

The did rearranged my evidence and seperatly staple it and i do see on all the paper of my package there is some kind of numbers not sure what these numbers are. I will reprint the form and all since i cannot afford lawyer so iam doing everthing my own. do you know if i can get any help to file the form correctly realy appreciated thankyou :)

18 hours ago, peacefullsoulever said:

Also i have a travel this sat will i be having issues with this rejection? my GC expire in March

You still have valid GC and if you come back by March it will be ok. But file the I 751 ASAP. 

6 hours ago, Kica said:

I think you can mark just one, not like you did (d,c,g). 

It says right above that section to select all that apply if you're not filing jointly with your spouse or parent's spouse. I genuinely think it got rejected because she selected that she's applying jointly and then also selected all the applicable extra boxes in the waiver section. Admittedly I've never looked at any of the waivers, but that's how the form reads imo.

in other news, my bio re-use letter came in the mail today. No sign of the receipt notice with extension yet though.

asdf

@ghostinthemachine Thank you dear you pointed the correct mistake, i have resent my package with correction and reprinted all the documents.

Do i have to wait another 4 weeks to get the response or this time they will send back sooner i have also attached the green letter they sent on top of my package as they mentioned?

On 2/2/2024 at 5:45 PM, ghostinthemachine said:

It says right above that section to select all that apply if you're not filing jointly with your spouse or parent's spouse. I genuinely think it got rejected because she selected that she's applying jointly and then also selected all the applicable extra boxes in the waiver section. Admittedly I've never looked at any of the waivers, but that's how the form reads imo.

in other news, my bio re-use letter came in the mail today. No sign of the receipt notice with extension yet though.

Don't worry, mine came as well two days apart. Fist bio re-use and after two days receipt notice.

2 hours ago, Kica said:

Don't worry, mine came as well two days apart. Fist bio re-use and after two days receipt notice.

Same goes for me.

1/16/24 - packet sent to Phoenix lockbox via USPS

1/19/24 - delivered (Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.)

1/24/24 - text from USCIS with IOE receipt number

1/25/24 - check payment cashed/posted on bank app

1/26/24 - Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

1/31/24 - received bio reuse letter in mail

2/1/24 - received NOA/extension letter in mail

I have a feeling that would be the last of my updates for a very long time. 🤪

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.