HOUNOV2017

Houston N-400 Filers

1,571 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, rrrrrr said:

did you get your green card ?or are you combo filer?

I have a combo , and I didn’t get anything since they transferred my case to NBC

On 11/22/2018 at 2:57 AM, rrrrrr said:

Oh ok 👍 hopefully you will get it soon . USCIS person told me that combo filing might get delay case for few month . 

I’ve been wairing for a year now , what about you ? When did you apply what is your case ?

44 minutes ago, rrrrrr said:

I got gc in sep 2018 and applied for n400  in oct 2018 .showing 22 months :(

So you have a 10 years green card , When I went to uscis office they told me that people who applied with combo I751 and N400 they did great job , because I751 takes so long 

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, Asilarmani said:

So you have a 10 years green card , When I went to uscis office they told me that people who applied with combo I751 and N400 they did great job , because I751 takes so long 

Yea 10 year . Lol did they tell you that . But uscis lady told me to wait for 10 year gc 😂 as combo filling will delay your case . These people are wierd specially Houston 😑. You will get it soon inshallah 

On 11/23/2018 at 7:27 PM, rrrrrr said:

Yea 10 year . Lol did they tell you that . But uscis lady told me to wait for 10 year gc 😂 as combo filling will delay your case . These people are wierd specially Houston 😑. You will get it soon inshallah 

I hope so , we really don’t understand what’s going on there but always hope at the end , we don’t know what 2019 gonna bring for us 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 10:45 AM, Asilarmani said:

Is anyone here has an idea about interview in Houston , case N400 while I751 pending ? 

I've heard the wait time for the combo interview is 300-400 days. 

7 hours ago, bonhomme said:

I've heard the wait time for the combo interview is 300-400 days. 

No I’m asking about the interview how was it ? And what should you bring with you ?

Hello all, 

My interview was on December 3rd. On December 19 I got an update saying that I am in line to schedual my oath date and I should be receiving a later on the mail.  So my question is, does any one knows how long it takes for the Houston office to set a date for the oath ceremony? 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I called the USCIS office and was informed that my FBI background check was completed and I have been placed in line for interview. Surprisingly I didn't have to ask to be transferred to get that information. Typically this information is available with Level 2 officers, so it could be that I was directly connected to level 2 officer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.