HOUNOV2017

Houston N-400 Filers

1,571 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, ImmigrantKrish said:

Based on the above article, I suspect they do once or twice a month with everyone lined up for the oath ceremony.

Hey how have you been? Been looking out for your post since you are so responsive and very helpful here!😇 I believe you are done now? Can you state your timeline again please? Thanks. You’re very much appreciated!👍

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hey how have you been? Been looking out for your post since you are so responsive and very helpful here!😇 I believe you are done now? Can you state your timeline again please? Thanks. You’re very much appreciated!👍

Interview in Phx FO in two weeks.. just waiting....

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

I have never heard of same day oath ceremony. I should have asked the IO. Too late now 

56 minutes ago, Butterfly2 said:

Congratulations, there is no same day oath in Houston?, There was oath ceremony yesterday 1/11/2023, next one will be in few weeks I guess, please update if you get scheduled for oath.

Filed:Citizen (pnd) Country:India

Timeline
   On 1/4/2023 at 9:38 PM,  johnnyI129F said: 

Nice ! Whats you N-400 timeline and whats your 

I-751 timeline 

I am 9 years into GC, applied n400 in oct, my wife got her naturalization in November, under three months of n400 app from Phoenix FO.

Oh I see you already answered this question. October! Wow! Anyways good thing you already have your interview scheduled. Best of luck! 🤞🏼 

one lady went for interview today at Houston and after passing her interview she asked the officer about the next oath ceremony and officer told her Feb 8 or 10-15.

Edited by Butterfly2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Butterfly2 said:

one lady went for interview today at Houston and after passing her interview she asked the officer about the next oath ceremony and officer told her Feb 8 or 10-15.

Yep all reports from others indicate Houston does once or twice a month, big bang way.

Houston does not have same day Oath. Looks like they started pooling people together to have the big gathering. Mine was small in the same facility in 2 weeks after my interview, it took less than 1hr.  The big event sucks if you are short on time, but it is more solemn 

43 minutes ago, jchen32 said:

Houston does not have same day Oath. Looks like they started pooling people together to have the big gathering. Mine was small in the same facility in 2 weeks after my interview, it took less than 1hr.  The big event sucks if you are short on time, but it is more solemn 

I like solemn. Lol 😊 looking forward to the end of this journey. 

one lady just got scheduled for oath at 810 Gear Rd office at Houston for 1/28/2023, might help this info who are waiting , I am wondering how many people they can accommodate here in this office though.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.