JojoandTomas

DECEMBER 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY [edited title]

16 posts in this topic

Welcome and Congratulations on your approval!

This thread was created for those who are waiting for their NOA2  K-1 case assignment from NVC and then tracking your case onwards to your Embassy.  

A few helpful NVC links:

NVC phone number is  (603)334-0888

🚨  Please note:  They are currently NOT answering queries over the phone! 🚨

They are answering through the below emails :

➡️  NVCinquiry@state.gov ⬅️

OR

➡️ NVCResearch@state.gov ⬅️

Once you’ve received your NVC case number you can track your case online using the following link, until it is sent to your embassy:

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=IV

If you need to submit an inquiry, change an address , or need to update your info in anyway NVC also has a public inquiry form where you can submit your request as well as other requests:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

Also, inside the attached PDF below are a few tips, tricks and hacks to help you along the way.

These are items that everyone asks for, so they have been very helpfully put together by senior VJ Member Greenbaum for you to refer to when necessary. If you are new to this thread, please read these first as these are the most asked questions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfin98c33IEpB0T0FlURERriblYmlm5O/view?usp=sharing

NVC sends petitions to the embassy every two weeks on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. A FB group has created a shipping chart for 2023 that you can use to track when the next shipment date will be. It seems to line up with all the dates I’ve seen so far so I think it’s accurate and will include it below.

5E9C63F7-F394-46C6-A287-5F6F86AF4280.jpeg

On 12/3/2023 at 7:05 PM, powerpuff said:

Hi,

was this meant to be December 2023 K1 NOA to NVC/Embassy thread?

there’s one for November already:

Let Me know and I can edit the title 

Yes, brain fart lol should be December if you can edit please

• powerpuff changed the title to DECEMBER 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY [edited title]
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, powerpuff said:

This is the December one now.

My question is when your case is in transit. What the next step do you have to take?? I have apply for my Police certificate. Thank you 

4 minutes ago, M and Mike said:

My question is when your case is in transit. What the next step do you have to take?? I have apply for my Police certificate. Thank you 

You should read trough the London consulate page here. A lot of useful info on next steps and documents:

https://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=United Kingdom&cty=London

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
12 hours ago, Play said:

depend on the embassy but you generally have to wait for READY status to fill the DS 160

Thank you. 🙏🏿 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/3/2023 at 4:46 PM, JojoandTomas said:

Welcome and Congratulations on your approval!

This thread was created for those who are waiting for their NOA2  K-1 case assignment from NVC and then tracking your case onwards to your Embassy.  

A few helpful NVC links:

NVC phone number is  (603)334-0888

🚨  Please note:  They are currently NOT answering queries over the phone! 🚨

They are answering through the below emails :

➡️  NVCinquiry@state.gov ⬅️

OR

➡️ NVCResearch@state.gov ⬅️

Once you’ve received your NVC case number you can track your case online using the following link, until it is sent to your embassy:

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=IV

If you need to submit an inquiry, change an address , or need to update your info in anyway NVC also has a public inquiry form where you can submit your request as well as other requests:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

Also, inside the attached PDF below are a few tips, tricks and hacks to help you along the way.

These are items that everyone asks for, so they have been very helpfully put together by senior VJ Member Greenbaum for you to refer to when necessary. If you are new to this thread, please read these first as these are the most asked questions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfin98c33IEpB0T0FlURERriblYmlm5O/view?usp=sharing

NVC sends petitions to the embassy every two weeks on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. A FB group has created a shipping chart for 2023 that you can use to track when the next shipment date will be. It seems to line up with all the dates I’ve seen so far so I think it’s accurate and will include it below.

5E9C63F7-F394-46C6-A287-5F6F86AF4280.jpeg

Is there one for January 

I got approved in December but based upon this calendar it appears I won’t be shipped until January 

On 1/1/2024 at 7:27 AM, Hazelgreeneyes said:

Is there one for January 

I got approved in December but based upon this calendar it appears I won’t be shipped until January 

Yes, I just created it

• 3 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Not sure if I am dreaming or not, but I just received this update today! 

435702389_347166157883320_1078583989559624241_n.jpg

438089785_369778275374594_3040898225296940341_n.jpg

K-1 Journey:

December 04, 2023 - Mailed I-129F Application to Dallas Lockbox

December 07, 2023 - Application received by USCIS Dallas Lockbox 

December 11, 2023 - NOA1 Received

December 11, 2023 - Credit Card Charged by United States Department of Treasury 

April 18, 2024 - NOA2 Received (I-129F Approval)
April 19, 2024 - Case Sent to NVC 

On 4/19/2024 at 12:08 PM, ToNhi said:

Not sure if I am dreaming or not, but I just received this update today! 

435702389_347166157883320_1078583989559624241_n.jpg

438089785_369778275374594_3040898225296940341_n.jpg

4 months! Wow congrats!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

USCIS sent me a note my petition was sent to NVC on April 17th. Any idea when I can hear back from them?

I tried to schedule a medical appointment this morning but they said I need the interview appointment confirmation and welcome letter.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
17 hours ago, KIMANI_666 said:

USCIS sent me a note my petition was sent to NVC on April 17th. Any idea when I can hear back from them?

I tried to schedule a medical appointment this morning but they said I need the interview appointment confirmation and welcome letter.

I've been waiting 40+ days, but others are hearing back after ~20.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.