kearinne

Anyone ever have this problem?

31 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

My sisters cat loved getting in the dryer, laying ontop of the stove while its warm and trying to jump in the oven as my sister is pulling food out. yea, the cat has a death warrent :P

my sister caught it in the microwave one time when she left it open. LOL

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be working as a senior SQL Server programmer, which is pretty darn good considering my experience. I guess I impressed them by knowing the difference between the WHERE clause and the HAVING clause. :lol:

Well, I'm very impressed.... :thumbs:

And have loads of fun "pad" hunting....

Filed: Timeline
I'll be working as a senior SQL Server programmer, which is pretty darn good considering my experience. I guess I impressed them by knowing the difference between the WHERE clause and the HAVING clause. :lol:

LOL, I should have taken pictures of the one I saw yesterday. Skankyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! The electricity and water were turned off so it was like a furnace in there and the walls were grubby; the landlord wasn't going to paint them. The bathroom fixtures were as old as the unit itself (built in 1978) and the kitchen appliances were almost that old. Eh...pass! It had new carpet, but I shudder to think what the carpet must have looked like if that cheapskate was willing to actually pay to have the place re-carpeted. The place needed a complete overhaul.

Then there was the issue with one of the toilets...it actually had a disintegrating ####### in it. Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross.

Then I got a look at the person who would be my neighbor. She looked like something straight out of a Jerry Springer episode. The words 'meth' and 'lab' floated into my head. YIKES.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

LOL, I should have taken pictures of the one I saw yesterday. Skankyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! The electricity and water were turned off so it was like a furnace in there and the walls were grubby; the landlord wasn't going to paint them. The bathroom fixtures were as old as the unit itself (built in 1978) and the kitchen appliances were almost that old. Eh...pass! It had new carpet, but I shudder to think what the carpet must have looked like if that cheapskate was willing to actually pay to have the place re-carpeted. The place needed a complete overhaul.

Then there was the issue with one of the toilets...it actually had a disintegrating ####### in it. Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross.

Then I got a look at the person who would be my neighbor. She looked like something straight out of a Jerry Springer episode. The words 'meth' and 'lab' floated into my head. YIKES.

:lol::lol::lol:

You have got to start taking a camera with you....

Timeline
:whistle:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline
:ot2:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline
:ot2:

:oops:

Sorry guys, my fault!!

:P

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

The pic is priceless "WHat do you want with your laundry, that's MY spot!!!"

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

clean the lint trap more often ;)

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Heheheh Tomali looks almost identical to my 'Bear' - same fur, same coat, same colour:-). I have always checked the washer and drier to make sure a cat hasn't sneaked in while I am doing laundry. I never leave them open but still it is a concern:-). About the bed lumps - yeah, we get those too! On colder winter days we can go in and see 4 lumps under the covers with the 5th cat lying on top of the coverlet - I need to take a photo next time it happens.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok wow, more people than I thought have cats that do the same thing... :lol:

We have had to baby proof all the cabinets for him too. If we didn't lock all the cabinets we'd never find him. He's also managed to open the freezer though we're not too sure how he did that and he hasn't tried again - we think he jumped for the top, missed and grabbed the freezer door on the way down. :blink:

He's also taken the sheet off the bed (without disturbing the blanket above), steals shoes to chew on (we solved that one by giving him rawhide to chew on and replace it before it starts breaking up). The last straw that made us go with rawhide was when I caught him chewing on one of my sandals. I took it away and he made a grab for the other and ran.

I'm thinking of writing a children's book about all his antics.

Oh did I mention that he comes if you whistle? I think my cat has a dog complex... :P

Ruth (Kristine) - Ontario, Canada / Andy - Oregon, USA

Became a couple July 4th 2002

Married July 4th 2005

K1 timeline

10/21/2004 - Petition sent to NSC

10/27/2004 - NOA1 issued

02/05/2005 - NOA2 issued

05/13/2005 - Interview - APPROVED!!!

AOS timeline

10/03/2005 - AOS package sent

10/11/2005 - NOA1 for AOS, EAD and AP

11/22/2005 - Biometrics - AOS and EAD

12/07/2005 - AP and EAD approved!

12/15/2005 - AOS transfered to CSC

01/12/2006 - AOS Approved!

Removal of Conditions

04/09/2007 - Filed I-751 at NSC (filed early - see timeline for reason)

04/30/2007 - NOA1

06/02/2007 - Biometrics

03/27/2008 - Transferred to CSC

04/18/2008 - I-751 Approved! (didn't find out til 11 days afterward)

04/29/2008 - I-551 stamp at Portland office (told of approval)

05/12/2008 - 10yr Greencard arrives in mail!

*phew* I'm done for a bit now - naturalization can wait