ct38956

N-400 September 2023 Filers

469 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Val2014 said:

We are in the same boat. Applied on sept 11 & besides the bio reuse & noa I have had no updates. It’s driving me nuts 

driving you nuts already? lol, it's only 4 days passed. 

1 hour ago, mark08 said:

@MunnoTheCat Looks like we may be at the same field office. I am based on Long Island and had my I485 interview in Holtsville in 2020. So I assume I'll have the same for my combo interview (ROC+N400) sometime next year.

and who knows we may end up coming for an interview on the same day lol. Let's keep the spirits high though.

2 hours ago, scania said:

Update! Just got notification that biometrics has been scheduled. This is weird. Last time I did biometrics was 2019 for my I485. Even for the removal of conditions, and prior to receiving my 10 year GC, they never did biometrics. Happy to see moving things ! ❤️

good news!!!, and who knows you get out of all this faster than anyone here. Can't wait to hear that you have been scheduled for an Interview. keep up!!!!

I filed one clear day after we were permitted (three years minus 90 days). The application has been submitted but no biometrics reuse letter received yet. We’re in Wisconsin and processing estimates 16 months. I’m hoping that reduces and shall see what all happens in the fullness of time :) I’m glad to finally be able to file. 

Filed on September 12 and today my case timeline dropped from 9months to 8months. I pray the same for everyone else. Thought to share with my fellow September peeps.

Estimated time* until case decision:

approx. 8 months

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
  • Sept. 13 Filed N-400 online. Est. Time 16 Months, no Biometric reuse so far.
  • Sept. 19 Est. Time disappeared and didn't receive anything in the mail yet.
  • Are we supposed to get a paper notification (action notice) in the mail? Did anyone have the estimated time disappear after a few days from filing online? Thanks

1 hour ago, A.DUBAI said:
  • Sept. 13 Filed N-400 online. Est. Time 16 Months, no Biometric reuse so far.
  • Sept. 19 Est. Time disappeared and didn't receive anything in the mail yet.
  • Are we supposed to get a paper notification (action notice) in the mail? Did anyone have the estimated time disappear after a few days from filing online? Thanks

Yea I got my paper notification about a week after applying online. My time is showing 16months. It has not disappeared.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.