PEbode

Help trying to reschedule our interview

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

So we had to reschedule our interview and we contacted them by email they returned an email to us to reschedule but in the portal after I fill out all the information is says case not found what can I do or what's it mean I'm worried please help

1 hour ago, PEbode said:

So we had to reschedule our interview and we contacted them by email they returned an email to us to reschedule but in the portal after I fill out all the information is says case not found what can I do or what's it mean I'm worried please help

If they respond through email, you are good 

1 hour ago, PEbode said:

I remember your multiple posts complaining about the interview wait time- and you missed it?   That is very, very unfortunate.   I believe Ghana is one of the most backed up consulates.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Embassy have the packet for interview?

did u email embassy or NVC?

NVC can no longer see your case so  u can not reschedule with NVC 

when emailng embassy use the case #,  both names and both DOB's

Timeline
1 hour ago, SalishSea said:

I remember your multiple posts complaining about the interview wait time- and you missed it?   That is very, very unfortunate.   I believe Ghana is one of the most backed up consulates.

Yes I understand it's a backlogged country but my husband wasn't able to for major problem that keep him from flying there

Timeline
21 hours ago, SalishSea said:

Yes we have been working hard to get to our interview I was upset because we had to postpone but my husband life is more important so if you need to know he was attacked along with others while on a bus ride and was hurt and women were raped so sorry for the unfortunate he couldn't make it

1 hour ago, PEbode said:

Yes we have been working hard to get to our interview I was upset because we had to postpone but my husband life is more important so if you need to know he was attacked along with others while on a bus ride and was hurt and women were raped so sorry for the unfortunate he couldn't make it

Sorry to hear.   Hopefully an interview slot opens up soon for him.

On 9/2/2023 at 7:14 PM, PEbode said:

How long did you wait till you got your interview appointment if I may ask….and sorry about the unfortunate situation about your husband…I pray u get another date 

Timeline
44 minutes ago, James kwame asare said:

How long did you wait till you got your interview appointment if I may ask….and sorry about the unfortunate situation about your husband…I pray u get another date 

We got DQ Oct 2021 and waited until now for our interview almost 2 yrs

Timeline
1 hour ago, D-R-J said:

Just checking back in to see if there’s any update; did you get the interview rescheduled?

It took me alot to get able to go into the portal to be able to reschedule we just got the email today for me to fill out the information and continue to be able to reschedule now waiting for an email back with rescheduled date and time thanks for asking 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Efua kakraba said:

Wow, almost two years to get an interview appointment, I was DQ in June 2023, any update to know if its getting better? 

Not really

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.