Daggo

Sent I-129F to TSC!

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

And I should of sent to VCS (in NO,LA) according to what I just read on the USCIS website! Fraken-A! I would love for it to go to the VSC... but now I am all conserned x2. Things will take longer, and I may have to pay the $455 instead of the $170...

Does anyone have any experiance filling at the wrong center and what happens? :help:

Regards,

Daggo

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
And I should of sent to VCS (in NO,LA) according to what I just read on the USCIS website! Fraken-A! I would love for it to go to the VSC... but now I am all conserned x2. Things will take longer, and I may have to pay the $455 instead of the $170...

Does anyone have any experiance filling at the wrong center and what happens? :help:

Regards,

Daggo

They will transfer to the correct one

YMMV

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Regards,

Daggo

Depends on what state you live in. New orleans LA??...there is no service center there.

Hope you are talking about a K1 for a fiancee.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

They may forward it to the correct center.

Also if you used the older I-129F dated before July 30, they may or may not accept it.

Edition Date : 07/30/07. Previous editions not accepted
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline

Regards,

Daggo

Depends on what state you live in. New orleans LA??...there is no service center there.

Hope you are talking about a K1 for a fiancee.

Sorry to clarify I sent it the the Texas service senter, but I am in New Orleans, LA sorry not to be clear however I was panicking just a bit.

Also I noticed that I should of sent it to the Texas SC anyhow... at least as far as I can tell.

If you refrence this page is has the TSC listed... with and extra 1 in the ZIP witch I know is now in all of my documents because I would of copied and pasted all that nfo...

I was just looking at this page and did not notice the 7/30/07 effective date, I wonder what this will do for existing filings? Will the TSC compleate what they have or send the papers to VSC? Almost seams like it would have been worth it to wait till today to file and pay the extra $$$ to be at the VSC with there shorter processing time, but I guess it is too late for that.

Had a moment of panic all over for now... thanks for the feedback fellas that was quick!

Edited by Daggo

Timeline

Regards,

Daggo

Don't worry about VT. They are going to get slammed. Won't be anymore 58 day filed to interviews anymore, but with the fee increase it may slow down too. Something to ponder.

DO YOU THINK NEW FEE'S WILL SLOW DOWN K1 and K3 VISA APPLICATIONS?

1/27/2007 Nerissa told me she received a ltr on Friday 26th from USE in Manila telling her they had our petition. I'm sure that's a GREAT thing.

4/16/07 Medical scheduled

4/23/07 Interview 7:30 YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/21/2007 She tells me in Yahoo msngr and then in an email that she DOES NOT want to come to USA because of her family who will suffer if she is not there

She said YES!!!!! We are back in the med/interview schedule. After a few months I realized I couldn't live without her. I wooed her back and now she is coming to USA after interview.

7/1/-19/2007 Medical finished for both

Case Number: mnl20068abcde

Visa Classification: K1

St. Luke's Appointment Date: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 (7:00:00 AM)

Embassy Appointment Date: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 (7:30:00 AM)

K1 and K2 Approved on 8/1 @ est 10:30

8/3/2007 Delbros has Visas

8/18/2007 Flight booked from MNL to LAS

Timeline

I would not think by very much if you can afford to travel and fly your fiancee to the US the extra $$$ should not make a darn difrence, if the fee was $1000 it would still get paid IMO, just my $.02 for what it is worth. I am sure it may delay a few people but I would hate to think an extra ~$300 would make someone not follow threw!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I would not think by very much if you can afford to travel and fly your fiancee to the US the extra $$$ should not make a darn difrence, if the fee was $1000 it would still get paid IMO, just my $.02 for what it is worth. I am sure it may delay a few people but I would hate to think an extra ~$300 would make someone not follow threw!

I did the same mistake sending to the wrong Service Center and It took 16 days to have my case transfered to the right one plus 10 days to get NOA1.

Good Luck !!

2007/03/01 - Marriege in Brasil

2007/04/10 - I-130 Sent

2007/05/03 - NOA1

2007/07/16 - I -130 RFE email waiting for the letter.

2007/09/18 - They sent a new letter as we did not get the first one ...... praying to get it as soon as possible !! Please.

2007/09/26 - Got the letter .. long history .. Docs Sent .. Thanks GOD and all my VJ`S friends

2007/09/29 - RFE Docs arrived there ... nightmare over !

2007/10/03 - Touched .. DID THEY FIND MY RFE DOCS ? I REALLY HOPE THEY DID.

2007/10/05 - Touched... They got the docs for sure .. We got a email .. ok everything is fine ..

2007/10/08 - Touched

2007/10/09 - Touched .. Now we are talking

2007/10/12 - APPROVED

2007/10/19 Touched

2007/06/18 - I-129F Sent

2007/07/02 - I got a MSC number but still waiting for NOA1

2007/07/10 - I got NOA1 from I-129F

2007/03/08 - TOUCHED for the first time .. TKS

2007/09/21 - TOUCHED Thank you GOD

2007/10/12 - Touched

2007/10/15 - APPROVED I just got the email We are jumping for joy !

2007/10/19 - Touched

2007/11/07 - Case fowarded to Rio de Janeiro Consulate ( My husband called NVC )

2007/12/18 - Interview APPROVED

2007/12/27 - Visa in Hand

2008/05/04 - POE - Chicago

AOS Journey

2008/06/28 - Forms and support documentation sent to the attorney office.... God Bless us ....

2008/07/02 - AOS Sent to USCIS

2008/07/08 - NOA Received

2008/07/30 - Biometrics Appt

2008/09/08 - RFE

2008/09/28 - Second RFE

2008/11/26 - EAD Card Approved 2008/03/24 AOS INTERVIEW AND APPROVAL

It won't be the new fees that are slowing the process down, it is all the extra petitions that have been sent to the service centres in June and July in the "mad rush" to beat the new fees. All those petitions will have quite a knock-on effect to processing times when the centres get around to looking at them all.

Cheryl

06/2005 Met Josh online ~ 02/2006 My 1st visit to the US ~ 09/2006 2nd US visit (Josh proposed) ~ 02/2007 3rd US visit (married)

04/2007 K3 visa applied ~ 05/2007 Josh's 1st UK visit ~ 09/2007 4th US visit ~ 02/2008 K3 visa completed ~ 02/2008 US entry

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

04/2008 AOS/EAD filed ~ 05/2008 Biometrics ~ 06/2008 EAD recv'd ~ 08/2008 Conditional greencard

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/2010 3rd wedding anniversary ~ 06/04/2010 Apply for lifting conditions ~ 06/14 package delivered ~ 07/23 Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

so far, stats here on VJ show no evidence of any type of 'mad rush'... guess they're not completely accurate, but if they're ANY sort of indication, this deduction may be a furphy ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.