• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:o ####### is going on in this thread

this is normal about once a month

its VJ's mentral cycle :)

break out the cotton ponies! :dance::dance::dance::devil::blush:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Jim Ross: Welcome to Wednesday Night Live It's a hot one in VJ tonight. Our main event is GaryC vs the Nature Boy Ric Flair. After weeks away from the ring, Ric Flair returns to face an old nemesis.

King: An old nemesis with a new pal Hermoine Granger from the Harry Potter books. The word from the locker room is that Hermoine is here tonight and will be a special guest manager for GaryC!

Jim Ross: That's right King. Hermoine has a debt to settle with the Nature Boy after comments made about her recent trip to Florida and specifically, Space Mountain.

King: Oh common, JR. Ric Flair has been stylin and profiling longer than anybody - you know it's true!

Jim Ross: Yeah, King but Hermoine just turned 18 years old!

King: Ha! You know what that means JR!

Jim Ross: And what would that be, King?

King: It means she can vote!

Just then, the lights go out and a face appears on the screen - it's GaryC with Hermoine Granger standing next to him with her hand on her hip and hatred in her eyes. GaryC is bare-chested and only wearing underwear. The crowd starts booing.

GaryC: "Listen Up! Nobody talks trash about Hermoine Granger. She's smart, intelligent, nice, good spirited.....her hair is so soft and silky and her legs.....I mean......they just keep going.......she's been growing up so fast and don't even get me started on her." At that moment, the camera pans up in an obvious attempt to no longer show Gary's underwear growing up so fast as well.

Hermoine: punches GaryC in the leg and whispers "That's enough". Then she turns to the camera and yells out in her shrieking voice: "Ric Flair, how dare you insinuate that I, Hermoine Granger, a Griffindore would ever engage in relations with a man. There is not enough magic in Hogwarts to make me want to be with you. Tonight, you're going to find out what kind of woman Hermoine Granger is!" The crowd continues to boo as the screen fades out.

Jim Ross: Well, you heard it King. That Hermoine seems like one tough cookie, but we'll have to see what she has planned for the Nature Boy. We all know she's smart, but can she handle the dirtiest player in the game?

King: That Hermoine is one crazy witch!

Jim Ross: Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen......the match is next!

LOL

rOIZlqJguGc

Filed: Timeline

Jim Ross: "Welcome back folks. We're only moments away from" In that instant, the lights go out and a spotlight illuminates the aisle.

Jim Ross: There's a strange noise coming from the back.....and a song. Wow that sounds familiar.

King: Look JR! The crowd turns to the entry way and sees an ice cream truck slowly making it's way to the ring.

King: I think that's GaryC in the drivers seat!

JR: It is King....I hope he has proper ring attire this time instead of those fruit of the looms that he has been wearing ever since he started hanging out with

King: Look - Hermoine is in the passenger seat!

The ice cream truck parks at the end of the ramp and GaryC and Hermoine get out to a choros of boos. Hermoine is wearing a school girl uniform and GaryC is wearing fruit of the loom underwear and is bare chested. They both enter to the ring. Hermoine threatens members of the crowd with her wand.

And then it happens......

The lights go out and the suspense rises. Out of the silence comes the sound the crowd had been desperate to hear.

Jim Ross - That song can only mean one thing

King: It's the Nature Boy Ric Flair!

Ric Flair emerges from the back with arms outstreched and draped in a scarlet robe lined with diamonds on all sides and forming his name on the back. He rotates slowly to allow the crowd to approve of his greatness and absorb some of the glory of being in the presence of a true legend. He then does a strut and runs down to the ring.

Ric Flair enters the ring and offers GaryC a handshake. GaryC attempts to shake Flair's hand but he pulls it back to fix his hair and gives the crowd their first Woooooo! of the evening. The crowd goes wild and Flair struts again, bouncing off the ropes and back into the center of the ring where Hermoine Granger is waiting. Her glare is fixed upon him but different than before. Ric gives her a wink and tells GaryC to shut his mouth. Flair takes off his robe and hands it to the ringside assistant.

Jim Ross: It's time for a slobberknocker!

The bell rings and Ric Flair bounces off the ropes a few times and gets into a grapple with GaryC. Gary turns the hold around and puts Flair in a headlock. GaryC throws Ric Flair into the ropes and as Ric bounces off the ropes and heads back to GaryC, Hermoine trips the Nature Boy. The crowd boos and the referee scolds Hermoine, who simply walks away with a half smirk on her face.

Flair is down on the mat and GaryC bends over and down to grab Ric by the hair and pull him up

King: "JR is that what I think it is?" The King points to an apparent brown marking on the backside of GaryC's fruit of the looms.

Jim Ross: I think it is King. This may be the first brown out in VJ history!

GaryC lifts Flair off the mat and delivers 3 hard roundhouse punches to the head. On the fourth, Flair blocks the punch and begins to chop GaryC so hard that his children thought they had pork for dinner. The sound echoed throughout the building and with every chop came another Wooooo! from the crowd. Flair then pointed up and of course GaryC looked. As he looked up, Flair punched GaryC in ballz. GaryC was suprisingly unfazed by this and delivered a clothesline to Ric Flair, knocking him down.

King: That's a first JR, a nut with no nuts!

GaryC whips Flair into the ropes and Ric flips head over heals and goes over the turnbuckle, but lands on his feet. He runs to the nearst turnbuckle and climbs up. GaryC intercepts him and throws him to the mat. Ric is writhing in pain and as GaryC approaches, he begs for mercy. GaryC looks down at Flair in disgust and then Flair delivers another shot to the ballz. GaryC is confused and irritated, but Ric Flair jumps to his feet and pokes GaryC in the eyes. GaryC, not being able to see, stupidly walks into an inverted atomic drop, followed promptly by a chin breaker.

Jim Ross: That's the setup hold, King. You what Ric is thinking. It's time for the Figure 4 leglock. It will be over if he gets that on him!

Flair grabs GaryC's leg and spins around. GaryC then uses his other foot to kick Flair off of him and right into the referee. The ref goes down, apparently knocked out.

King: The ref is down and look, Hermoine is getting into the ring!

GaryC holds down a weary Ric Flair as Hermoine Granger kicks the Nature Boy. GaryC rolls Flair over and holds his legs down as Hermoine goes to the top rope and delivers the Muggle Bomb leg drop. Flair twitches on the mat, springs up to his feet, takes two steps and falls down face first. GaryC begins laughing. He has a distinct advantage. Hermoine hulks over the fallen Ric Flair and begins to chant a spell. Ric Flair's body raises from the ground

Jim Ross: This is a WWE first. Hermoine Granger has cast a spell on Ric Flair! His body is raising above the ring.....it looks like she is going to throw him out into the crowd.

Jim Ross: We have to go to commercial, but we'll be right back. Stay tuned!

"To be the man, you've got to beat the man. And I'm the man."

"Ladies....you can't be first but you can be next."

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Flair 3:16 means you just got chopped

"IV"

*Touched* - All night long...wooooo!

Jim Ross: "Welcome back folks. We're only moments away from" In that instant, the lights go out and a spotlight illuminates the aisle.

Jim Ross: There's a strange noise coming from the back.....and a song. Wow that sounds familiar.

King: Look JR! The crowd turns to the entry way and sees an ice cream truck slowly making it's way to the ring.

King: I think that's GaryC in the drivers seat!

JR: It is King....I hope he has proper ring attire this time instead of those fruit of the looms that he has been wearing ever since he started hanging out with

King: Look - Hermoine is in the passenger seat!

The ice cream truck parks at the end of the ramp and GaryC and Hermoine get out to a choros of boos. Hermoine is wearing a school girl uniform and GaryC is wearing fruit of the loom underwear and is bare chested. They both enter to the ring. Hermoine threatens members of the crowd with her wand.

And then it happens......

The lights go out and the suspense rises. Out of the silence comes the sound the crowd had been desperate to hear.

Jim Ross - That song can only mean one thing

King: It's the Nature Boy Ric Flair!

Ric Flair emerges from the back with arms outstreched and draped in a scarlet robe lined with diamonds on all sides and forming his name on the back. He rotates slowly to allow the crowd to approve of his greatness and absorb some of the glory of being in the presence of a true legend. He then does a strut and runs down to the ring.

Ric Flair enters the ring and offers GaryC a handshake. GaryC attempts to shake Flair's hand but he pulls it back to fix his hair and gives the crowd their first Woooooo! of the evening. The crowd goes wild and Flair struts again, bouncing off the ropes and back into the center of the ring where Hermoine Granger is waiting. Her glare is fixed upon him but different than before. Ric gives her a wink and tells GaryC to shut his mouth. Flair takes off his robe and hands it to the ringside assistant.

Jim Ross: It's time for a slobberknocker!

The bell rings and Ric Flair bounces off the ropes a few times and gets into a grapple with GaryC. Gary turns the hold around and puts Flair in a headlock. GaryC throws Ric Flair into the ropes and as Ric bounces off the ropes and heads back to GaryC, Hermoine trips the Nature Boy. The crowd boos and the referee scolds Hermoine, who simply walks away with a half smirk on her face.

Flair is down on the mat and GaryC bends over and down to grab Ric by the hair and pull him up

King: "JR is that what I think it is?" The King points to an apparent brown marking on the backside of GaryC's fruit of the looms.

Jim Ross: I think it is King. This may be the first brown out in VJ history!

GaryC lifts Flair off the mat and delivers 3 hard roundhouse punches to the head. On the fourth, Flair blocks the punch and begins to chop GaryC so hard that his children thought they had pork for dinner. The sound echoed throughout the building and with every chop came another Wooooo! from the crowd. Flair then pointed up and of course GaryC looked. As he looked up, Flair punched GaryC in ballz. GaryC was suprisingly unfazed by this and delivered a clothesline to Ric Flair, knocking him down.

King: That's a first JR, a nut with no nuts!

GaryC whips Flair into the ropes and Ric flips head over heals and goes over the turnbuckle, but lands on his feet. He runs to the nearst turnbuckle and climbs up. GaryC intercepts him and throws him to the mat. Ric is writhing in pain and as GaryC approaches, he begs for mercy. GaryC looks down at Flair in disgust and then Flair delivers another shot to the ballz. GaryC is confused and irritated, but Ric Flair jumps to his feet and pokes GaryC in the eyes. GaryC, not being able to see, stupidly walks into an inverted atomic drop, followed promptly by a chin breaker.

Jim Ross: That's the setup hold, King. You what Ric is thinking. It's time for the Figure 4 leglock. It will be over if he gets that on him!

Flair grabs GaryC's leg and spins around. GaryC then uses his other foot to kick Flair off of him and right into the referee. The ref goes down, apparently knocked out.

King: The ref is down and look, Hermoine is getting into the ring!

GaryC holds down a weary Ric Flair as Hermoine Granger kicks the Nature Boy. GaryC rolls Flair over and holds his legs down as Hermoine goes to the top rope and delivers the Muggle Bomb leg drop. Flair twitches on the mat, springs up to his feet, takes two steps and falls down face first. GaryC begins laughing. He has a distinct advantage. Hermoine hulks over the fallen Ric Flair and begins to chant a spell. Ric Flair's body raises from the ground

Jim Ross: This is a WWE first. Hermoine Granger has cast a spell on Ric Flair! His body is raising above the ring.....it looks like she is going to throw him out into the crowd.

Jim Ross: We have to go to commercial, but we'll be right back. Stay tuned!

Well,Its your rights to dream in broad daylight.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Jim Ross: Welcome back ladies and gentleman. In case you've missed it we are witnessing WWE history. Hermoine Granger is in the ring casting a spell on the Nature Boy Ric Flair. His body is hovering above the ring.

King: This might be the end of Ric Flair!

Hermoine is deep in thought mustering all of her concentration to keep the spell. Her focus is on Ric Flair and hurling his body over the ropes and into the crowd. Any break in concentration will release the spell. Hermoine is having an unusual struggle with this spell.....like nothing before. She has performed this spell since first year without fail, why now would it be so difficult. Perhaps there was more to Ric Flair than she realized.

Just then, the lights went out again and the arena was black. A green smoke billowed from the entry way and AC/DC's back in black began playing. As the green smoke arose, it gave way to an image approaching at incredible speed. The lights abruptly came back up.

Jim Ross: Holy cow, King....it's......it's.......Harry Potter! He's riding in on a Nimbus 2000!. The crowd erupts and chants of Harry, Harry fill the arena. Harry lands in the center of the ring next to Hermoine and gives her a hug. Ric Flair is laying on the mat still fazed. Both Hermoine and Harry hold up their wands.

King: Look JR - they're going to perform the spell together. That's not fair to Flair. He's finished!

Harry and Hermoine lift their wands up to the ceiling and Harry leans over to Hermoine and says

Harry: Hermoine, I need to tell you something.

Hermoine: What's that Harry?

Harry: To be the man, you've got to beat the man.

Hermoine: What?

But before Hermoine could utter another word, Harry turned the wand on her and levitated cast a spell. Hermoine rose from the ground and was thrust back down the ramp and into the locker room. Harry turned around, saw Flair, gave a smile and proudly held up 4 fingers!

Jim Ross: What a turn of events. Harry Potter has turned on Hermoine Granger! No wonder Hermoine couldn't throw Flair out of the ring.....Harry was counteracting the spell!

King: Look out, here comes GaryC!

GaryC dropkicks Harry Potter in the head and hears the boos from the crowd. Flair immediately starts chopping Gary with a fury no spell could match. GaryC's knees buckle and he hits the mat. GaryC begins to cry in the middle of the ring with his hands outstretched, begging not to get hit anymore. Flair extends a hand to help GaryC to his feet and then pokes him in the eye again, reaches for the Nimbus 2000 and bashes GaryC over the head with it. GaryC is knocked out as the ref wakes up. Flair pulls GaryC into the center of the ring and covers him for the 1.......2...........3!

Jim Ross: Ric Flair wins the match! GaryC has suffered a humiliating defeat......and is that.....yes it is....another brown streak!

Flair helps Potter up and Harry rushes over to Hermoine, and chants another spell.

Hermoine: Where am I?

Harry: You're at a VJ main event against Ric Flair, but it's ok now. I've broken the spell that GaryC put on you. He slipped a brain washing potion into your ice cream and then took all kinds pictures of you that he posted on forums in VJ. Ric came to help you but GaryC got extremely jealous.

Hermoine: What's causing all this, Nature Boy?

Flair: Woooooo! The Nature Boy took you to space mountain to celebrate your 18th and GaryC like many others wanted what Ric Flair has. Nothing really happened on our trip, but GaryC likes to think it did. He is a little creepy with the bare-chest child molester look. That and the ice cream truck was a dead giveaway. Nothing to worry about now.

Just then, a limo pulled up and Harry, Hermoine and Ric entered on their way to catch a leer jet and party all......night.......long.

Wooooooooo!

GaryC - you just got chopped by Ric Flair.

Wooooooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

wow... that was longer than some books i read..

and no, i am not ric flair, as i have respect for my illinois brother gary, and never believe in insuting anyone behind a fake avatar or alias..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

wow... that was longer than some books i read..

and no, i am not ric flair, as i have respect for my illinois brother gary, and never believe in insuting anyone behind a fake avatar or alias..

Meeeaaaaannnnn Wooooo! Dean!

GaryC was given an option and he chose to get into the ring with Ric Flair. He was provided Flair warning and chose to continue. What happens after that is Flair game.

You may not like it, but learn to love it.

Nobody calls the Nature Boy Ric Flair a child molester.

Wooooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

Rick Flair, a legend in his own mind. No sense in having a battle of wits with an unarmed man. But you are somewhat amusing on a gradeschool level. Rant on my hormone enhanced dunce.

After a good beating from the VJ members gay boy Flair goes runs and hide for a long time till his mommy helps him write new material lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

After a good beating from the VJ members gay boy Flair goes runs and hide for a long time till his mommy helps him write new material lol.

Woooooo!

*Points to evdogg*

Listen up, dogg. You may have thought this was the day the sun would shine on your behind and you could say whatever you want to Flair but it's not.

Consider yourself Flair warned. Any further violation could result in chopping and a trip to the ring.

You can comment in Flair's profile and call even call him gay, but when Flair gets done chopping you.....that dogg will call Flair master by the end of the day.

Woooooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

Woooooo!

*Points to (insert name)*

Listen up, (insert name). You may have thought this was the day the sun would shine on your behind and you could say whatever you want to Flair but it's not.

Consider yourself Flair warned. Any further violation could result in chopping and a trip to the ring.

You can comment in Flair's profile and call even call him (insert insult), but when Flair gets done chopping you.....that dogg will call Flair master by the end of the day.

Woooooooo!

You need some new material loser. This shtick is getting pretty tired. I guess this is all your limited intelligence will allow.

loser.jpg

Edited by GaryC

Woooooo!

*Points to (insert name)*

Listen up, (insert name). You may have thought this was the day the sun would shine on your behind and you could say whatever you want to Flair but it's not.

You can comment in Flair's profile and call even call him (insert insult), but when Flair gets done chopping you.....that dogg will call Flair master by the end of the day.

Woooooooo!

You need some new material loser. This shtick is getting pretty tired. I guess this is all your limited intelligence will allow.

loser.jpg

Woooooo!

It's a little eary to demand a rematch, isn't it GaryC? That last thrashing was pretty embarrassing, but if you think you've got enough chest hair for another go, then just let Ric know.

Let me write your reply for you, hold on.

Nature Boy Ric Flair,

I think you are sooo gay. You have a small p*nis. You are stupid. You are old. Your material is unoriginal....did I mention you're gay and have a small p*nis.

I really stuck it to you Ric! See if you can come back from that! Hey honey, write something on there like you wish or something wicked cool like that.

The fact of the matter is, you came to Ric Flair's thread and tried to insult Ric Flair. You were then summarily ruined via the wrestling ring and are trying to salvage some dignity by continuing to throw out useless garbage on Ric's thread.

When you order at the house of Flair don't be surprised when you're served a chop.

Woooooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"