Ric Flair

Woooooo!

192 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Jim Ross: Welcome back - we're set to begin our main event match. The 22 time champion of the world, Nature Boy Ric Flair vs. evdogg/erica. The table has been set, and now it's time for the main course!

King: It looks like evdogg or erica...whatever is hiding by ringside. I think he plans to ambush Flair!

Jim Ross: That would be unusual King because that would require pre-meditated thought. That's not evdogg/erica's m.o.

And then it happens.......

The lights go down and that oh too familiar starts to play. The crowd erupts, the noise is deafening and straight to the point. This is an homage, a sign of respect to the greatest champion the sport of wrestling has ever known. Ladies and gentlemen.....the Nature Boy Ric Flair.

Ric stands with arms outstretched and a big smile on his face as he rotates around slowly to allow the crowd to enjoy a candid moment with a true legend. As he is about to make his way to ringside, he holds up 4 fingers and the crowd erupts yet again. The Nature Boy does his signature strut and makes his way to the ring. evdogg/erica is waiting around the corner ringside and lunges towards the Nature Boy but stops in his tracks as Ric holds his arm in chop-ready formation. evdogg/erica cowers and runs back into the ring.

King: What is evdogg doing now? It looks like he's.....no way

JR: He's deficating in the ring! This is gross.....and is he going to? He's sniffing it......oh no King - he's eating his own poop.

King: That gives a whole new meaning to sh!tfaced! Yuck, why is he smiling so much?

evdogg/erica: Gay......gay.......gay

The true professional, Ric Flair gets into ring ready mode. He throws the robe off, bounces off the ropes a few times and walks to the center of the ring. evdogg/erica looks up adoringly at Flair. The bell rings!

Ric looks right into evdogg/erica's eyes and sternly tells him to sit and evdogg/erica obeys. Then he tells him to lay and again evdogg/erica obeys. Ric then places his foot on evdogg/erica's chest and the ref counts 1.......2.......3 Winner of the match - Ric Flair!

King: Are you kidding me? I though evdogg was retarded but that's just stupid!

Jim Ross: Yeah King, it appears evdogg/erica is only capable of following orders. But if that is true, then who has been giving him orders all along?

And then the jumbo tron illuminates again and a familiar image appears. It's GaryC!

GaryC: Ric Flair, it looks like you took the evdogg out for a walk. But it's not over. You're Gay!

Jim Ross: Now I understand! evdogg has just been repeating everything GaryC has told him to say! No wonder he hasn't come up with anything original! It appears this rivaly may not be quite over yet.

Ric Flair grabs the mic from ringside.

Ric Flair: Woooooooo! What's causin all this, Nature Boy? We are live......in Charlotte........tonight! Wooooooo! evdogg.....listen up! You're special @ss just got a special message from Ric Flair.

There's only one top dog around here, and it's the Nature Boy Ric Flair. You got walked up and down that aisle and fetched yourself a beating. Don't be sad if you find yourself looking up after a beating from Ric Flair and find yourself seeing a bright light. It just means Ric put you and everyone that has to deal with your special self out of your misery.

Woooooooo!

"To be the man, you've got to beat the man. And I'm the man."

"Ladies....you can't be first but you can be next."

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Flair 3:16 means you just got chopped

"IV"

*Touched* - All night long...wooooo!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jim Ross: Welcome to Smackdown ladies and gentlemen! We're live in Charlotte, North Carolina - home town of the one and only Nature Boy Ric Flair who is hot off a hard fought victory last night against GaryC and Hermoine Granger. This crowd is absolutely electric, this is Horsemen country! Tonight, Ric will have a new and fairly odd looking challenger - evdogg who has also been calling himself erica.

King: I'm confused JR, a couple of weeks ago he was that shemale erica and now he? is a dog?

Jim Ross: That's right King and this dogg is hoping today is his day and considering the hard fought match Ric Flair had last night, this may be his best chance.

King: But common JR.....isn't evdogg......you know......mentally challenged?

Jim Ross: Well you know King there has been a lot of speculation about that very subject. Last night, Ric Flair's publisist made these comments:

"Ric Flair has been a true legend not only in the ring, but in the volunteer community. He has spent countless hours helping to benefit many charitable causes including the make a wish foundation and many other organizations that also serve the mentally challenged. Ric Flair regrets to have to take this match tonight, but he feels there is really no other choice. After the dispicable comments left in his profile as well as the countless insults and stalking, Ric Flair believes he must re: tard."

Jim Ross: Well there you have it King!

King: Yeah, consider this charity case closed!

Jim Ross: I'm hearing we have message from the challenger. Let's put it up on the screen.

*The crowd turns to the jumbo tron, where evdogg/erica appears on the screen. He is slighty squatted, crosseyed with drool dripping down his bottom lip and both arms above his head....wrists crossed.

evdogg/erica: Ricky gay....small.....mountain.....space......p*nis.....sux.....gay......gay.......ga

y...haaah...hhhaaaahhhhh.

And then the image disappears. The crowd looks confused.

King: Isn't that the same thing he said last week and the week before that, and the week before that?

Jim Ross: Yes, King. It appears these are the only words erica knows how to say. He says it all the time. Whatever it means, he seems to think it's funny too because he always laughs at the end. It's no wonder everyone thinks he's retarded.

Jim Ross: Coming up next ladies and gentlemen - the match? Does Ric Flair at age 55 have enough steam left to take on this special contender? We'll find out next!

Jim Ross: Welcome back - we're set to begin our main event match. The 22 time champion of the world, Nature Boy Ric Flair vs. evdogg/erica. The table has been set, and now it's time for the main course!

King: It looks like evdogg or erica...whatever is hiding by ringside. I think he plans to ambush Flair!

Jim Ross: That would be unusual King because that would require pre-meditated thought. That's not evdogg/erica's m.o.

The lights go down and that oh too familiar starts to play. The crowd erupts, the noise is deafening and straight to the point. This is an homage, a sign of respect to the greatest champion the sport of wrestling has ever known. Ladies and gentlemen.....the Nature Boy Ric Flair.

Ric stands with arms outstretched and a big smile on his face as he rotates around slowly to allow the crowd to enjoy a candid moment with a true legend. As he is about to make his way to ringside, he holds up 4 fingers and the crowd erupts yet again. The Nature Boy does his signature strut and makes his way to the ring. evdogg/erica is waiting around the corner ringside and lunges towards the Nature Boy but stops in his tracks as Ric holds his arm in chop-ready formation. evdogg/erica cowers and runs back into the ring.

JR: He's deficating in the ring! This is gross.....and is he going to? He's sniffing it......oh no King - he's eating his own poop.

King: That gives a whole new meaning to sh!tfaced! Yuck, why is he smiling so much?

The true professional, Ric Flair gets into ring ready mode. He throws the robe off, bounces off the ropes a few times and walks to the center of the ring. evdogg/erica looks up adoringly at Flair. The bell rings!

Ric looks right into evdogg/erica's eyes and sternly tells him to sit and evdogg/erica obeys. Then he tells him to lay and again evdogg/erica obeys. Ric then places his foot on evdogg/erica's chest and the ref counts 1.......2.......3 Winner of the match - Ric Flair!

Jim Ross: Yeah King, it appears evdogg/erica is only capable of following orders. But if that is true, then who has been giving him orders all along?

And then the jumbo tron illuminates again and a familiar image appears. It's GaryC!

GaryC: Ric Flair, it looks like you took the evdogg out for a walk. But it's not over. You're Gay!

Jim Ross: Now I understand! evdogg has just been repeating everything GaryC has told him to say! No wonder he hasn't come up with anything original! It appears this rivaly may not be quite over yet.

Ric Flair: Woooooooo! What's causin all this, Nature Boy? We are live......in Charlotte........tonight! Wooooooo! evdogg.....listen up! You're special @ss just got a special message from Ric Flair.

There's only one top dog around here, and it's the Nature Boy Ric Flair. You got walked up and down that aisle and fetched yourself a beating. Don't be sad if you find yourself looking up after a beating from Ric Flair and find yourself seeing a bright light. It just means Ric put you and everyone that has to deal with your special self out of your misery.

Woooooooo!

OOOOOOOhhhhh is this all you got lol i am so hurt i think im gonna cry lol me special lol retarded lol you don't have a clue what your talking about #######. :crying: I take what this idiots say with a grain of salt lol rolls it off my shoulders lol. Come up with some new ###### stupid azzhole lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

i cant believe this ####### is still going :lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Jim Ross: Welcome to Smackdown ladies and gentlemen! We're live in Charlotte, North Carolina - home town of the one and only Nature Boy Ric Flair who is hot off a hard fought victory last night against GaryC and Hermoine Granger. This crowd is absolutely electric, this is Horsemen country! Tonight, Ric will have a new and fairly odd looking challenger - evdogg who has also been calling himself erica.

King: I'm confused JR, a couple of weeks ago he was that shemale erica and now he? is a dog?

Jim Ross: That's right King and this dogg is hoping today is his day and considering the hard fought match Ric Flair had last night, this may be his best chance.

Jim Ross: Well you know King there has been a lot of speculation about that very subject. Last night, Ric Flair's publisist made these comments:

"Ric Flair has been a true legend not only in the ring, but in the volunteer community. He has spent countless hours helping to benefit many charitable causes including the make a wish foundation and many other organizations that also serve the mentally challenged. Ric Flair regrets to have to take this match tonight, but he feels there is really no other choice. After the dispicable comments left in his profile as well as the countless insults and stalking, Ric Flair believes he must re: tard."

Jim Ross: I'm hearing we have message from the challenger. Let's put it up on the screen.

*The crowd turns to the jumbo tron, where evdogg/erica appears on the screen. He is slighty squatted, crosseyed with drool dripping down his bottom lip and both arms above his head....wrists crossed.

evdogg/erica: Ricky gay....small.....mountain.....space......p*nis.....sux.....gay......gay.......ga

King: Isn't that the same thing he said last week and the week before that, and the week before that?

Jim Ross: Yes, King. It appears these are the only words erica knows how to say. He says it all the time. Whatever it means, he seems to think it's funny too because he always laughs at the end. It's no wonder everyone thinks he's retarded.

Jim Ross: Coming up next ladies and gentlemen - the match? Does Ric Flair at age 55 have enough steam left to take on this special contender? We'll find out next!

Woooooooo!

OOOOOOOhhhhh is this all you got lol i am so hurt i think im gonna cry lol me special lol retarded lol you don't have a clue what your talking about #######. :crying: I take what this idiots say with a grain of salt lol rolls it off my shoulders lol. Come up with some new ###### stupid azzhole lol.

Jim Ross: Well you heard it King, that was erica's response to an absolutely epic literary @ss kicking at the hands of the Nature Boy Ric Flair.

King: I'm proud of him JR - he must have used all his strength not to say the word gay in his response. And you were right JR, he laughs at all his own stuff! I guess Ric Flair does have a clue what he's talking about.

evdogg/erica: I lol take lol salt lol and lol throw lol over lol uh lol shoulder lol umm lol gayp*nis!

Ric Flair: Wooooooo! Don't come on to Ric Flair's thread and disrespect the champ. You were given Flair warning and you proceeded at your own demise. You have suffered the most humilitating loss in VJ history and you should be ashamed of yourself. You have lost and have nothing else to say about it. Now if you don't mind, I've got a ride to attend to.

Woooooooo! what? Wooooooo! what? Wooooooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

Woooooooo!

Jim Ross: Well you heard it King, that was erica's response to an absolutely epic literary @ss kicking at the hands of the Nature Boy Ric Flair.

King: I'm proud of him JR - he must have used all his strength not to say the word gay in his response. And you were right JR, he laughs at all his own stuff! I guess Ric Flair does have a clue what he's talking about.

evdogg/erica: I lol take lol salt lol and lol throw lol over lol uh lol shoulder lol umm lol gayp*nis!

Ric Flair: Wooooooo! Don't come on to Ric Flair's thread and disrespect the champ. You were given Flair warning and you proceeded at your own demise. You have suffered the most humilitating loss in VJ history and you should be ashamed of yourself. You have lost and have nothing else to say about it. Now if you don't mind, I've got a ride to attend to.

Woooooooo! what? Wooooooo! what? Wooooooooo!

Except for the nasty bits, you're a riot, Ric. :lol: But you keep making me think of this.....

I am wee Todd did. stfu

I am sofa king wee Todd did. stfu

Sorry, not an insult. Your references just made me remember it. See you at the next match.

STFU

Edited by evdogg412

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

Oh please, not this creepy Schmuck Fool again.

Seems that he recoved some from the last whooping he got:

ric%20Flair.jpg

Woooooo!

As I recall your last trip to the ring didn't work out to well for you. But I will grace you with the same chance I give all of the contenders. Now you choose.

You have been given Flair warning. Cease your trash talking of the champ on the champ's thread or find yourself in a match. You only get one warning Reintard.

Wooooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

ric%20Flair.jpg

Woooooo!

As I recall your last trip to the ring didn't work out to well for you. But I will grace you with the same chance I give all of the contenders. Now you choose.

You have been given Flair warning. Cease your trash talking of the champ on the champ's thread or find yourself in a match. You only get one warning Reintard.

Wooooooo!

I this what you do all day long lol you are indeed such a loooossseerrr

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

ric%20Flair.jpg

Woooooo!

Wooooooo!

Woooooo!

I.....this....what? what? what? what?

Woooooo!

Were the waters of Lake Flair a little too choppy erica? You seem a little upset. If I had been uterly and totally humiliated I probably would be too.

Woooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

Except for the nasty bits, you're a riot, Ric. :lol: But you keep making me think of this.....

I am wee Todd did. stfu

I am sofa king wee Todd did. stfu

Sorry, not an insult. Your references just made me remember it. See you at the next match.

STFU

Charming.

Woooooooo!

IV

erica's just upset that he? had to suck on a chopsickle today.

Woooooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

ric%20Flair.jpg

Woooooo!

Wooooooo!

Woooooo!

I.....this....what? what? what? what?

Woooooo!

Were the waters of Lake Flair a little too choppy erica? You seem a little upset. If I had been uterly and totally humiliated I probably would be too.

Woooooo!

Upset nooo lol just laughing at how much of a jackazz you are making of yourself lol this whole thing is funny to me not taking it seriously lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

Who ever you are behind the pc need grow up and get a life. if you were talking ###### to someone in person like this you would have your lazy fat azz served faster than a illegal alien running from the border police lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview