• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
yeah, some words on a screen are really scary :lol:

Wooooo!

It must have been, because you shut your mouth pretty quick the last time I gave you a warning. As a man of my word I allowed you not to be in the match.

It was a wise decision and you should keep on trusting your insticts.

Wooooo!

"To be the man, you've got to beat the man. And I'm the man."

"Ladies....you can't be first but you can be next."

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Flair 3:16 means you just got chopped

"IV"

*Touched* - All night long...wooooo!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Wooooo!

It must have been, because you shut your mouth pretty quick the last time I gave you a warning. As a man of my word I allowed you not to be in the match.

Wooooo!

ummm, yeah right... I shut my mouth because I couldn't be bothered to deal with you anymore and I had better stuff to do :lol::P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

what is ric flair even doing here? he has no timeline and no noticable reason of immigration details.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline
what is ric flair even doing here? he has no timeline and no noticable reason of immigration details.

we all know he is probably a regular member who uses the name Ric Flair to get his/her jollies off... :P:lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Wooooo!

Wooooo!

ummm, yeah right... I shut my mouth because I couldn't be bothered to deal with you anymore and I had better stuff to do :lol::P

Woooooo!

Call it what you will.....just keep following the rules and you'll be fine.

Woooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

Timeline

Wooooo!

Wooooo!

Woooooo!

Woooooo!

sorry, I am not going to follow your rules :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ric flair has plenty of immigration issues....like how to get rid of them pesky crotch crickets (aka crabs).

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Wooooo!

Wooooo!

Woooooo!

Woooooo!

Wooooo!

You already have been......but keep in mind MarilynP - you were given Flair warning once. Another violation will get you in a match. You will have nobody to blame but yourself for what happens.

Wooooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

Timeline

Wooooo!

Wooooo!

Woooooo!

Woooooo!

Wooooo!

You already have been......but keep in mind MarilynP - you were given Flair warning once. Another violation will get you in a match. You will have nobody to blame but yourself for what happens.

Wooooooo!

wooooo, I'm scared yawn.gif

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

maybe we need to deport ric

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Wooooo!

Wooooo!

Woooooo!

Woooooo!

Wooooo!

Wooooooo!

Wooooo!

Yes, apparently you are because you won't go where you know a match will get you.

Wooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

maybe we need to deport ric

Woooooo!

Go ahead. Seeing as this was Ric Flair's thread and the VJ villiage idiots came in here and started insulting me unprovoked I think it would be good.

But Ric Flair doesn't go running to Vince McMahon when he has a problem.....he settles it in the ring.

Woooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

So tell me gay rich flair whos dic are you sucking on these days will you ever become the 23 time champion world at sucking dic lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Timeline

Wooooo!

Wooooo!

Woooooo!

Woooooo!

Wooooo!

Wooooooo!

Wooooo!

Yes, apparently you are because you won't go where you know a match will get you.

Wooooo!

I'm here, ain't I???

mvSuprise-hug.gif