BrittandStan2019

Stuck in Administrative processing

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Ughhh my husband interview was June 20, they kept his documents and passport and told him to send my passport stamp page and our conversations on whatsapp. They received on June 28. I hope they don't take too long for this process

Just now, BrittandStan2019 said:

Ughhh my husband interview was June 20, they kept his documents and passport and told him to send my passport stamp page and our conversations on whatsapp. They received on June 28. I hope they don't take too long for this process

Are there red flags?  Sounds like they are skeptical of the bonafides of your marriage.

Timeline

We married my first visit there. He told the counselor I visited 8 times since 2020 and we have a good relationship, she say okay I want to see your conversations and wants to see how many times I visited. I know marrying on the first visit meeting is a red flag but I visit twice a year.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You have been married 3 years according to my maths. They may also be looking at how long you visited.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Yes 3 years. I visited for 7days, 14 days, 10 days, 7days , 5days ,5days, 5days, 5days. Due to work and disabled child at home I can't stay long. Do you think the length of stay is red flag?

Timeline

It probably does not help, but nothing you can really do now but wait and see, well there are options if the wait goes excessively long.

Just a thought, did you file a I 134a when the Parole scheme was announced?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
19 minutes ago, BrittandStan2019 said:

True ! Yes filed January 28th, haven't heard anything 

I have been looking for hard data without joy. I know they are supposed to be using half the allocation on the oldest applicants and the rest as a lottery, quite where they are now I do not know, presumably still in January.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.