JojoandTomas

JUNE 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

294 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 minutes ago, KEM35 said:

Ahhh okay i see hopefully it’s actually mine which was shipped out then😂 Also does the NVC send out email’s once they’ve shipped your package? Seen a few people stating so

Yes, an email called K1-FTP goes to the petitioner. I've seen people not getting it, but it's rare.

3 minutes ago, jgray808 said:

I messaged some folks who had been approved in June and July and it looks like they didn't ask them for the I-134 at all.  Nonetheless, I think that with the form and what I do have, I should be more than okay.  Thanks, as always, for your thoughts!

No problem! I think you should be fine then. Good luck!

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, KEM35 said:

Regarding the form DS-160 all i need to do is fill it out and print the confirmation page right? And for the form i-134 do i have to mail it to my fiance or can i scan it and he prints it in his home country? Appreciate your help.

The applicant for the visa, your fiancé, is legally required to submit the DS-160. 
But you can certainly fill it yourselves. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, pc09 said:

Nothing’s needed for the PCC. 

For the medical, depending upon which center/clinic you go to in India, either the K1-FTP suffices OR a letter from the embassy May also be needed. Check out HGill43’s post here 

Posting it for my own sake and for anyone wanting to get medical appointment in Mumbai. 

my fiancée called ReleClinic and they agreed that NVC email will suffice. However, they asked to submit that NVC email during booking appointment and they will confirm if that will suffice. 
Mumbai is very convenient for us, so hoping that this will work and that we don’t have to wait on the embassy letter for the medical in ReleClinic. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, KEM35 said:

I had a few people tell me that sometimes it doesn’t update right away it takes a few days to show in transit but not too sure about it cause mine says at nvc too

Did you receive your K1-FTP or just a case number through Enquiry?

5 minutes ago, Deekol said:

Did you receive your K1-FTP or just a case number through Enquiry?

Case number through inquiry, and saw a shipment to my home country which i assume was mine so im on the boat as you are not pretty sure if i made it or i’ll have to wait for the next shipment hoping for the best closer than ever

Timeline
23 minutes ago, KEM35 said:

Case number through inquiry, and saw a shipment to my home country which i assume was mine so im on the boat as you are not pretty sure if i made it or i’ll have to wait for the next shipment hoping for the best closer than ever

How and where to see this shipment? (Another hack?)

1 minute ago, Deekol said:

How and where to see this shipment? (Another hack?)

I saw it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1Qn4cZKrdGyr1_H_gUUvx0Bc9g_Ee-Gnb7ruKE_o0N_o/htmlview#

click on NVC package tracking and see the corresponding consulate, i assume yours is india which there are a lot of them while to my consulate Lebanon there has only

been one recently and it happened to be when i got my case ID hence why i “assumed” it was mine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

First NVC inquiry was 7/7. Responded 7/12 that they have my case but not in the system.

Second inquiry was 8\1. Responded 8/7 that they have my case but not in the system.

Third inquiry 8/29. Responded 9/1: "You will be notified once this case is forwarded to the assigned US Embassy/Consulate General." but I got no case number.

Not sure what to do here other than wait some more. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Acampa2 said:

First NVC inquiry was 7/7. Responded 7/12 that they have my case but not in the system.

Second inquiry was 8\1. Responded 8/7 that they have my case but not in the system.

Third inquiry 8/29. Responded 9/1: "You will be notified once this case is forwarded to the assigned US Embassy/Consulate General." but I got no case number.

Not sure what to do here other than wait some more. 

I had similar experience and response the one you got on 9/1. I sent an enquiry again. Got NVC Number on Aug 23.

Status "At NVC"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, KEM35 said:

Means that your case is ready at the embassy to schedule for an interview and pay.

When do we fill out the I-134 and the DS-160? I have collected all my financial documents (W2s, Proof of Employment, signed bank statements, etc). I just don't know when we're supposed to actually send them in. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.