Sarge2155

I-751 April 2023 Filers

184 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Bavarian91 said:

SECOND UPDATE FOR THE DAY 😍

After doing some research in the Forum I saw that people use the USCIS Live Agent Chat function to confirm the address they have on file.

The agent was really helpful and confirmed that our current Address is 'now' in the System 🙄... he also was able to tell me that my I-751 case was processed yesterday and that my case # will be IOE *********

Sadly sadly couldn't add the Case to my USCIS account as I dont have the access number yet.

What a day... 

But still considering, you are off to a good start. When does your N400 window open?

Edited by Sarge2155

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
4 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

But still considering, you are off to a good start. When does your N400 window open?

Next Summer - I dont worry about it yet. 

Received the Text Message from USCIS couple minutes ago

Does someone know what IOE means?

I-751 Timeline

04/03/2023 - Filed (UPS Elgin, IL Lockbox)

04/04/2023 - Received by USCIS 💌

04/07/2023 - Text Message with Case # 📲

04/11/2023 - Online Status changed to being Actively Reviewed 👀

04/14/2023 - Two USCIS Letters - Biometrics will be re-used / Log-in Info (Potomac Service Center 😰)

04/17/2023 - NOA FORM I-797 - 48 Month extension 🕗

Timeline
1 hour ago, TeddyFazBear said:

I’m pretty sure it means it’s an online case but it will still be assigned a service centre for processing. Mine is Texas for example with an IOE case number 

That is very interesting!

let’s see if the NOA will give more details on ‚who‘ handles it

I-751 Timeline

04/14/2023 - Two USCIS Letters - Biometrics will be re-used / Log-in Info (Potomac Service Center 😰)

41 minutes ago, Bavarian91 said:

That is very interesting!

let’s see if the NOA will give more details on ‚who‘ handles it

Yes your NOA will tell you exactly where it is, just look in the lower bottom left corner it will be there including the address.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
On 4/7/2023 at 10:41 AM, Bavarian91 said:

UPDATE:

Yes its the reminder... that I'm now eligible to file 751.

What kinda shocked me is that they originally set it to our old address... even that I filed the address change note last year in February right after we moved PLUS called last May to confirm that they received it as I never got any notification / confirmation back.

And now over a year later they still used the old address for the reminder to file 751.

Frustrating

Thanks for sharing that and the suggestion to use the chat. I submitted an address change a while back and I believe I received an email confirmation, but still received the reminder letter to our old address. I wonder how the I751 will do with our current address!

On 4/7/2023 at 8:41 AM, Bavarian91 said:

UPDATE:

Yes its the reminder... that I'm now eligible to file 751.

What kinda shocked me is that they originally set it to our old address... even that I filed the address change note last year in February right after we moved PLUS called last May to confirm that they received it as I never got any notification / confirmation back.

And now over a year later they still used the old address for the reminder to file 751.

Frustrating

I had the same thing, I updated my address online but since you never get an online confirmation you just have to assume it went through to the right department. They sent my reminder to an old address too. 

Like everything USCIS related, the system is deeply flawed. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all, 

I plan on submitting my I-751 package by end of this month and I have a question on the supporting documents.  Since we have multiple checking and credit card accounts, is it really wise to send all those monthly statements of approximately 2 years worth of activity for each account?  It just seems like an unnecessary amount of paper...

event.png

52 minutes ago, apellica said:

Hi all, 

I plan on submitting my I-751 package by end of this month and I have a question on the supporting documents.  Since we have multiple checking and credit card accounts, is it really wise to send all those monthly statements of approximately 2 years worth of activity for each account?  It just seems like an unnecessary amount of paper...

As far as the bank statements it's a personal choice whether you send monthly statements or quarterly. We sent monthly. Cases get approved  just fine sending either monthly or quarterly. That will be up to you. As far as the credit card accounts, one or two would suffice, we sent one. They all should be joint!

Citizenship Complete!

56 minutes ago, apellica said:

Hi all, 

Don't wait to long especially if your window is open now. The fees for many forms are increasing big time!

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Don't wait to long especially if your window is open now. The fees for many forms are increasing big time!

Thank you Sarge for your quick replies!

event.png

Timeline
44 minutes ago, apellica said:

Thank you Sarge for your quick replies!

They might increase as soon as next month! 751 will be over a thousand 

I-751 Timeline

Timeline

Hi all,

Not trying to be a pain, but can someone review the evidence I'm providing here and see if that's good enough?

xxx = Applicant (Wife)

yyy = Spouse (US Citizen Husband)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nature of the submission:  I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence ORIGINAL SUBMISSION

To Whom It May Concern:

This submission includes a joint Form I-751 and materials to support the removal of conditions on residence for xxx.  Materials enclosed shows a snapshot of our personal and financial lives since we were married on August 14, 2020.

Exhibit A Contents Include (Cohabitation):

·         2 Original Forms G-1145 (xxx and yyy):  e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance (for I-751)

·         Original Form I-751:  Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

·         Copy of xxx current Permanent Resident Green Card

·         Copies of xxx State ID and yyy Driver’s License

·         Copy of Recorded House Deed recently updated to Implement Joint Ownership of Current Residential Property

·         Copy of Original Marriage Certificate and Church Wedding Marriage Certificate

·         Copies of Various Insurance, Health Cards, and Beneficiary Documents: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance

·         Copies of IRS Tax Return Transcripts filed in 2020, 2021, and 2022

Exhibit B Contents Include (Financials):

·         Copies of Monthly Bank Checking Account Statements from 2021 – Current

·         Copies of Quarterly Credit Card Statements from 2021 – Current

·         Copies of 401k Beneficiary Election Confirmation and Vanguard Brokerage/IRA Beneficiary Confirmation

·         Copies of Quarterly Bank of America 401K Plan Statements from 2021 – Current

·         Copies of Quarterly Vanguard Brokerage Statements from 2021 – Current

·         Copies of Quarterly Vanguard Roth IRA Statements from 2021 – Current

Exhibit C Contents Include (Trips, Events, Pictures):

·         Copies of Civil and Church Wedding Documents and Pictures

·         Philippine Trip Documents and Pictures

·         Pictures of us together at various events with friends and family throughout the years

Copies of supporting documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much in advance!

event.png

Timeline
36 minutes ago, apellica said:

Hi all,

Not trying to be a pain, but can someone review the evidence I'm providing here and see if that's good enough?

xxx = Applicant (Wife)

yyy = Spouse (US Citizen Husband)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nature of the submission:  I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence ORIGINAL SUBMISSION

To Whom It May Concern:

This submission includes a joint Form I-751 and materials to support the removal of conditions on residence for xxx.  Materials enclosed shows a snapshot of our personal and financial lives since we were married on August 14, 2020.

Exhibit A Contents Include (Cohabitation):

·         2 Original Forms G-1145 (xxx and yyy):  e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance (for I-751)

·         Original Form I-751:  Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

·         Copy of xxx current Permanent Resident Green Card

·         Copies of xxx State ID and yyy Driver’s License

·         Copy of Recorded House Deed recently updated to Implement Joint Ownership of Current Residential Property

·         Copy of Original Marriage Certificate and Church Wedding Marriage Certificate

·         Copies of Various Insurance, Health Cards, and Beneficiary Documents: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance

·         Copies of IRS Tax Return Transcripts filed in 2020, 2021, and 2022

Exhibit B Contents Include (Financials):

·         Copies of Monthly Bank Checking Account Statements from 2021 – Current

·         Copies of Quarterly Credit Card Statements from 2021 – Current

·         Copies of 401k Beneficiary Election Confirmation and Vanguard Brokerage/IRA Beneficiary Confirmation

·         Copies of Quarterly Bank of America 401K Plan Statements from 2021 – Current

·         Copies of Quarterly Vanguard Brokerage Statements from 2021 – Current

·         Copies of Quarterly Vanguard Roth IRA Statements from 2021 – Current

Exhibit C Contents Include (Trips, Events, Pictures):

·         Copies of Civil and Church Wedding Documents and Pictures

·         Philippine Trip Documents and Pictures

·         Pictures of us together at various events with friends and family throughout the years

Copies of supporting documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much in advance!

Sounds efficient!  Make sure that your Greencard copy is front and back!  Personally I would change the first under Exhibit A

Just call it G-1145 E notification - I dont know if you can file two of them? I just put in for my own record as the petitioner 

I-751 Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.