37 posts in this topic

On 8/5/2023 at 7:08 PM, Its Me Again said:

When you sent the I129F form, Did you also  have to send all of the documents you had already sent with the form I130? Like the marriage certificate and the proof of a bonafide marriage

I sent everything it asked for but it was just photocopies, not originals. 

Joining this thread 🥰🥰

Hi everyone. This process certainly teaches you patience! I’m British living in UK and my husband is a USC living in US. We sent in the I-130 8th March, got the NOA1 the same day with Nebraska SC. We sent in the I-129F in July. We have watched the I-130 countdown come and go but are still optimistic we’ll get the NOA2 soon! 🙌🏼

Best wishes to everyone that's waiting 🙏🏼❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Updated the mailing address yesterday due to a move, my estimate now shows 7 months after showing “taking longer than expected” for a couple of months.. I do hope this is not accurate..

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Just checked our documents tab and we applied on 1March and were approved on 1 Feb! 

Good luck to everyone waiting! Hopefully the beginning of the end has begun. 

The information on this site has been absolutely invaluable, especially crazycat. Thank you to everyone who participates.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi March 23 filers, just a quick update - we got our NOA2 by email to the petitioner today! It was approved 13th Feb so 3 days ago. We originally filed 8th March 23. As beneficiary I haven’t had an email just yet but just SO happy that the long wait is over. I hope you all are having/have had your NOA2’s as well. 🫶🏼❤️🙌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Just got the email from NVC saying we’re DQ’d, onto the next step now! 

Good luck to everyone else still waiting, I hope things will be set in motion for you soon!

Edited by Benny1337

On 5/1/2023 at 10:06 PM, carlyirene said:

Hello. I married my husband on 3/1/23 in his home country of Tunisia. We filed our i-130 a few weeks later with a PD of 3/23/23. The i-129 was sent the following day with an NOA of 4/1/23. My receipt said Nebraska but I asked Emma and I'm actually in Texas. 

Hi there! How did you find out your service centre?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.