AJ2019

IOE Receipt Number for a I-751?

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Update: Received NOA1 today, the service center is California ... apparently one of the longest processing centers for I-751 .... 😰

On 3/21/2023 at 2:20 PM, Fenja said:

We got an IOE number for our 751 as well! They'll send you the access code in a separate letter. And you can see your service center on the NOA1.

May I ask what was your service center?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
7 minutes ago, AJ2019 said:

Update: Received NOA1 today, the service center is California ... apparently one of the longest processing centers for I-751 .... 😰

May I ask what was your service center?

Of course! I got the Nebraska Service Center. I thought California is generally the quickest? Maybe I'm wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Fenja said:

Of course! I got the Nebraska Service Center. I thought California is generally the quickest? Maybe I'm wrong. 

Things changed lately, even if it's the quickest, the quick is 20 months, but won't be surprised if jumps over 24 months in the future.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, OldUser said:

Things changed lately, even if it's the quickest, the quick is 20 months, but won't be surprised if jumps over 24 months in the future.

Oh yeah, fully aware that none of them are quick! I just hadn't noticed the recent change. Good to know! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
19 hours ago, Fenja said:

19 hours ago, OldUser said:

Yeah, @OldUser  you are right, all processing centers are showing up as 20+ months for I-751. This was as of now: (the website was down yesterday, so hopefully, these are current!)

California Center - 80% of cases are completed within - 20 Months
Nebraska Center - 80% of cases are completed within - 20 Months
Potomac Center - 80% of cases are completed within - 28 Months
Texas Center - 80% of cases are completed within - 24 Months
Vermont Center - 80% of cases are completed within - 20.5 Months

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

I filled for N400 for the IOE  number. I already had a uscis account. When trying to add the N400 receipt number it says it's liked to another account. I received the online access code and online account how to I use them. To link it to my current uscis account? Any ideas. 

Edited by CKMM

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
16 minutes ago, CKMM said:

I filled for N400 for the IOE  number. I already had a uscis account. When trying to add the N400 receipt number it says it's liked to another account. I received the online access code and online account how to I use them. To link it to my current uscis account? Any ideas. 

I applied by mail not online 

• 7 months later...
On 3/21/2023 at 12:13 PM, OldUser said:

Yes, I remember seeing people mentioning IOE on this forum for I-751.

Congratulations, you'll be able to see and download all notices in your myUSCIS account before they're physically sent to you.

Do you know how can see it? I also got a text with a number starting with I, but when I go to my online account there is nothing in there. To add the case it ask aditional info I do not have, I just have the number

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.