11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Newbuddy said:

For F2B, All Documents Accepted & Documentary Qualified on 20th January 2023.

I got reply from NVCNVC will work with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in MUMBAI (BOMBAY), IND to schedule an interview appointment for you.

37 days gone. But Still, I didn’t get any updates on it

kindly help

It will most likely be a lengthy wait with Mumbai.

I got reply from NVCNVC will work with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in MUMBAI (BOMBAY), IND to schedule an interview appointment for you.

kindly help

What is your Priority Date? Then look up the Visa  Bulletin Chart A and see if your PD is current. If the PD is not current, no haste on your part is going to move the process any further. There are people with current PD  and DQ dates earlier than yours who are patiently waiting!

On 2/27/2023 at 5:29 PM, Aluvaboy said:

What is your Priority Date? Then look up the Visa  Bulletin Chart A and see if your PD is current. If the PD is not current, no haste on your part is going to move the process any further. There are people with current PD  and DQ dates earlier than yours who are patiently waiting!

My PD is December 2016 & Visa bulletin chart A says current date 22 SEP 2015. So what time should I assume??????

6 hours ago, Newbuddy said:

My PD is December 2016 & Visa bulletin chart A says current date 22 SEP 2015. So what time should I assume??????

Based on the last time there was any movement for F2B (Visa bulletin July 2021 it moved from. 22nd August 2015 - 22 September 2015) there is probably going to be a 3 to 5 year wait before your PD becomes current! So hang on! That is all I can predict! 

On 3/8/2023 at 4:02 AM, Chancy said:

*** Moved from NVC forum to Bringing Family of LPR forum, where topics about F2B cases are discussed.  Case already DQ, not an NVC issue. ***

Of course, I’m not blaming anyone. Actually we don’t have platform to know the exact reason behind delaying, so we just look somewhere for any guidance or suggestions.

Thanks for your reply 🙏

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
On 2/27/2023 at 5:25 AM, Newbuddy said:

kindly help

I have same email from NVC and no update yet 

• 2 months later...

F2b LPR, November 10, 2020 approved form i130

PD is December 20, 2016

Docs Qualified January 2023

What should I expect for interview date ??

See the response to when you asked this last time, you need to wait for your PD to become current. Once it is, it will then depend on the consulate, as interview wait times vary, and will no doubt have changed by the time you're in the queue.

Good luck.

Edited by appleblossom

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.