BKNnets

i 864 rejected by CEAC and keep asking for my w2. Please help.

5 posts in this topic

Hello!

My problem is in the CEAC for my son's petition. They keep asking for my son's I-864W 3 times and I already submitted it about 3 times already. Everytime they asked I uploaded it with an updated i864W form. Its accepted but they still asking again. Also CEAC rejected my I-864 and the co petitioner's I-864 for my son's application even though they are almost identical to my wife and hers are accepted.

For my wife's petition. They kept asking for my 2021 w2 and the co petitioner's 2021 w2. Everytime they asked, I submit it to them right away.

Who should I call? NVC is not accepting calls anymore. I asked the askNVC but they keep telling some generic message  "The documents you submitted will be reviewed soon. We will let you know whether we complete your case or if we need more information."

Hopefully someone here will help me.

50 minutes ago, BKNnets said:

They keep asking for my son's I-864W 3 times and I already submitted it about 3 times already. Everytime they asked I uploaded it with an updated i864W form. Its accepted but they still asking again. Also CEAC rejected my I-864 and the co petitioner's I-864 for my son's application even though they are almost identical to my wife and hers are accepted.

A case is not supposed to have both I-864W and I-864.  The I-864W is a "Request for Exemption for Intending Immigrant's Affidavit of Support", so why submit I-864 as well for your son?  If you are a US citizen and your biological son is below 18 years old, submit only the I-864W.  Delete the I-864 forms that you uploaded for your son's case.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Chancy said:

A case is not supposed to have both I-864W and I-864.  The I-864W is a "Request for Exemption for Intending Immigrant's Affidavit of Support", so why submit I-864 as well for your son?  If you are a US citizen and your biological son is below 18 years old, submit only the I-864W.  Delete the I-864 forms that you uploaded for your son's case.

Also, there is no "co-petitioner".  Not really sure what the actual circumstances are because of the confusing terminology.  But, an I-864w will never be accepted if an I-864 is required.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

1 hour ago, Chancy said:

From OP s post , I Am inclined to guess he is dealing with TWO separate cases , as @Chancy points out: 

Case #1 for a biological child less than 18 years old that requires ONE correctly filled out I-864 W 

Case #2 for spouse that has an I-864 from petitioner =sponsor=husband =OP and a second I-864 by the Joint Sponsor.

If you are in a loop regarding W-2 s , then spend a moment to review YOUR own 2022 W-2 and Joint Sponsor’s 2022 W-2. Do they exist? Did you submit? Is your Joint Sponsor self employed?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.